Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (6260 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Omoawoke: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2023
JpBiz92:
Yoruba women and beauty are two parallel lines. Like Yoruba has the most ugly set of women in Nigeria if not in Africa

This is just you being extremely very jealous and inferior knowing you can’t score a chance with them.
I wonder where you live, ghetto?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2023
I don't think these ones are black because they look like they have mixed ethnicity.

Do they identify as black?
ednut1:
Shuwa arabs and Dulani na wetin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by iGod(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2023
Every tribe & everyone is beautiful in their own rights, I’m Yoruba, same with my girlfriend. I’m one of the most good looking guys around in all ramifications, and she definitely ranks above 97% of beautiful ladies around the world no cap😊
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Blupen969(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2023
Lemos14:

You better run from igbo girls...especially if shes from imo state
Imo girls dangerous ooh, i know this because am from imo

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't think these ones are black because they look like they have mixed ethnicity.

Do they identify as black?
identifying as black is a western thing. Yes they have mixed ethnicity and are Nigerians
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by kcowen(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2023
The Purpose or intent of this Post have finally been actualize Tribal War(Tribalism)...if the Op isn't stupid or trying to score cheap goal he will know that true beauty lies in its holder,what rocks my boat might sink yours ...
EVERY TRIBE IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Lemos14: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2023
Blupen969:
Imo girls dangerous ooh, i know this because am from imo

And if you see them they look innocent but their bedmatic skills no be here...but I had to run make she no build atm for my head grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2023
They may be Africans, but they're not black... Race has nothing to do with the West.

You can't compare people of mixed ethnicities with black Africans... But you can rather compare them with the Sudanese, Ethiopians, Somalians, and Eritreans because they too are of mixed ethnicities.

It's like putting white people and saying they look better than black Africans... That's an insult to us black Africans.
ednut1:
identifying as black is a western thing. Yes they have mixed ethnicity and are Nigerians
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by JpBiz92: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

This is just you being extremely very jealous and inferior knowing you can’t score a chance with them.
I wonder where you live, ghetto?
scoring a chance with women even their tribesmen abandon for other women?

Are you alright?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Samantha124:
They may be Africans, but they're not black... Race has nothing to do with the West.

You can't compare people of mixed ethnicities with black Africans... But you can rather compare them with the Sudanese, Ethiopians, Somalians, and Eritreans because they too are of mixed ethnicities.

It's like putting white people and saying they look better than black Africans... That's an insult to us black Africans.
topic was about Nigerians not race. These people are Nigerians. Along with Fulani they have been here 600 years plus. Are there no southerners with mixed ancestry . Abeg rest
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2023
BanyXchi:
you're so mentally deranged and delusional you should seek help, no wonder why Buhari is building rehabilitation centres in your region.

There's no one as dirty, razz and stink as much as ibos, even your fellow ibo landlords here are stereotyping y'all by vowing to never rent houses to yall because of how dirty y'all are.

Ibo women are the dirtiest in this country and they always ooze with terrible odours, and most of them are diseases carriers too.

Argue all you want.

You can use your phone to ask Google dirties girls in Nigeria and where they're from
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Danisaint112(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
GREATIGBOMAN

Everyone in Nigeria knows Yoluba house the ugliest girls

Don't forget to add the Dirtiest too grin

I can count pretty Yoluba girls that i have met on one hand, the rest are either superbly ugly or shapeless orobos.

And they wonder why Igbo men don't wife them grin

grin grin grin

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Danisaint112(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
The south west people can argue all they want.

No sources on earth will ever place Yoruba before Igbo when it comes to beauty lol grin

Only tribe that can compare with Igbos when it comes to beauty is Fulani and it's just facial beauty.

Igbo girls got both Facial beauty, shape and height.

Have you ever wondered why almost all beauty queens are from Igbo?

South south girls on the other hand are almost 100% indistinguishable from from south east girls

I'm not even sure Yoruba girls have any unique qualities Igbo girls will be jealous of

No wonder all their men lineup to marry Igbo women

Check FFK ex wife for example

She's more beautiful than all Yoruba girls combined lol.

I did my IT in Lagos and I can swear I never saw any Yoruba girl that was beautiful... They all look same, Short, thick black, Facial scars and partial bleached skin... they're always with their mom selling hot drinks, street food and Jedi Jedi

Classless... they're totally classless and are mostly confused about their religion... today they'd be Christian, next day you'd see them with hijab forming Muslim.

It's only Yoruba girls I know that can comfortably bring their boyfriends inside their fathers house and have sexx even if the parents are around..

They love Smoking... Colorado, Claro, Indian hemp all the hardest drugs you can think of... after they're very high you'd see them on the streets misbehaving and competing leg work dance with their men..

Chisos! This table wey we dey shake small small na you kukuma break grin grin grin

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2023
I guess I'll never understand.

There seems to be a lot of tribalism in Nigeria... Always comparing tribes and ethnic groups with each other.
ednut1:
topic was about Nigerians not race. These people are Nigerians. Along with Fulani they have been here 600 years plus. Are there no southerners with mixed ancestry . Abeg rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help / The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U / Girls In The House Please Would You Wear This Utra Filmsy Wear Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.