Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (6261 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by navzla(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Base on my observations, I have noticed that Igbo girls are bold as in ,they are shy at all to expose their bodies unlike so other girls from other tribes.
Igbo girls are beautiful that's true,because they have mixed a lot will all tribes and races in the world.
But they are not most beautiful ones.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Newsneako: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
navzla:
Base on my observations, I have noticed that Igbo girls are bold as in ,they are shy at all to expose their bodies unlike so other girls from other tribes.
Igbo girls are beautiful that's true,because they have mixed a lot will all tribes and races in the world.
But they are not most beaful ones.
Yeah Igbo are beautiful but there bad character reduced there overall score from 6 to 4 . Best female her Hausa or Fulani beautiful face you'll love to see always, not too thick which is the best cos if they get older and they respect their culture and they are very respectful. Fulani or Hausa are just a 9.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by thisisit: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
MISS WORLD AGBANI DERIGO WAS NOT IGBO...

NEITHER IGBO, NOR YORUBA. NOR HAUSA FULANI HAS WON MISS WORLD.

THEREFORE, NIGER DELTA WOMEN ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL grin

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Jakumo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Phuck yeah. Igbo girls are super sexy and so easy on the eyes. I have a serious crush on guitar maestro Helen Ibe, whose musical artistry is the envy of guitar players worldwide.

There is a historical reason why Igbo and Calabar girls are blessed with exotic beauty, and it traces back to the pre-colonial times when Lebanese, Chinese and Arab traders arrived on Nigerian shores and intermarried with African women to produce offspring with characteristics from a vast global gene pool.

https://www.nairaland.com/5667560/hellen-ibe-african-ndiigbo-beauty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYEzqYS77UA
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Kingnelson9: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Yes IGBOS have the most pretty ladies
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by SonOfEl(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
cutecommend:
Many Igbo ladies are beautiful. Please are Igbo ladies the most beautiful in Nigeria?

Edo Ladies are the prettiest
Igbo Ladies follows
Then Fulanis.....
Followed by Yorubas

I am Igbo by the way....
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
SonOfEl:

Edo Ladies are the prettiest
Igbo Ladies follows
Then Fulanis.....
Followed by Yorubas

I am Igbo by the way....
dey play
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by MasterShifu010(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Una do see plateau girls ?….. very beautiful and feminine
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by tubolancer(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2023
iGod:
Every tribe & everyone is beautiful in their own rights, I’m Yoruba, same with my girlfriend. I’m one of the most good looking guys around in all ramifications, and she definitely ranks above 97% of beautiful ladies around the world no cap😊
Igbo people believe all light skin girls are from their tribe. That is their biggest mistake in life.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by tubolancer(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2023
My wife is Yoruba, tall and light skin, very light skin, she uses ori- shea butter to rub her skin and she is fresh so are my children. But imagine, Igbo people will be speaking Igbo to her, this is turning into a big problem.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by COMPAQ(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2023
cutecommend:
Many Igbo ladies are beautiful. Please are Igbo ladies the most beautiful in Nigeria?

I don't know about fine, but I have definitely always found it easier to sleep with a Igbo girl compared to a Yoruba girl.

Igbo girls seen a lot more sexually active than Yoruba girls. For Yoruba girls, the talk go plenty.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by sunnitus: 11:21am On May 12, 2023
All our Nigerian girls are beautiful, irrespective of their tribe or religion.... they're all beautifully made...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday / Fixed / Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.