Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (6258 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2023
Samantha124:
I guess I'll never understand.

There seems to be a lot of tribalism in Nigeria... Always comparing tribes and ethnic groups with each other.
there is tribalism all over Africa. You are also guilty of it. You tried to tell us people who have been in the space now called Nigeria are not blacks. Meanwhile in the western world mixed race people are still regarded as blacks
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Xchii: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
GREATIGBOMAN

Everyone in Nigeria knows Yoluba house the ugliest girls

Don't forget to add the Dirtiest too grin

I can count pretty Yoluba girls that i have met on one hand, the rest are either superbly ugly or shapeless orobos.

And they wonder why Igbo men don't wife them grin
I can count the pretty ibo women I've seen that actually look like women. I've never seen anything as dirty, fugly and repulsive as ibo women. Only gays go for your women, even with their high population in Yorubaland we never touch your diseases-infested women. Even the blind man knows how ugly, shapeless and repulsive ibo women are.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2023
Where I'm from we don't classify people of mixed ethnicity as black.

And my country doesn't have any tribalism.. maybe some do, but I've never witnessed or heard of it.
ednut1:
there is tribalism all over Africa. You are also guilty of it. You tried to tell us people who have been in the space now called Nigeria are not blacks. Meanwhile in the western world mixed race people are still regarded as blacks

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by EmiDon11: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Xchii:
omo ibo i should be the one to tell you to google the dirtiest girls in the country and the desolate region they hail from. Your projections don't change facts.
oga see by urself.

http://ng.dailyadvent.com/lifestyle-fashion/2019/05/20/revealed-places-with-the-dirtiest-women-in-nigeria/
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by EmiDon11: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by almarthins(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
cutecommend:
Many Igbo ladies are beautiful. Please are Igbo ladies the most beautiful in Nigeria?

No
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Omoawoke: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
EmiDon11:
hahahahahahahaha

I can feel ur pain

Database neva lie.

Yoruba girls are the most dirtiest in africa.

Argue with ur keyboard

And again, check out the link above me

We should check out a link created by bigots suffering inferior complex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Ashawo Wey I Find Go Quarter Yesterday I Hear Say She Done Die / I Feel Guilty Doing It To This Girl, But I Can't Help It... / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.