Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? (91947 Views)

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by lakeside2gud(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Contact 08161750489. On hw to go about it .
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by lildush(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
emmyN:

I'm aware of all that. But given that 3D sketch presented by the OP which shows a building on a budget, roofing sheets for that would certainly not amount to 5 million.

Maybe. Not 5million. But I Said 4 to 5million. To finish everything.. roofing

1 Like

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by destinytreasure(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
N11million too much nah, me wey I dey find 5million to build similar house
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by ARsquare: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yes actually depends on the aesthetics demands but if you don’t mind I can give you a quantitative and cost analysis rather than just random guesses
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by AlexJustin(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
It can.
Check my signature. I build and design.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Mohisah: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Location matters alot. If na for village it'll take u. But here in Abj, it just like foundation. Lol
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by DuchessAmanda(f): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Winters23:

saving to build a house?

who is advicing young men of these days?

saving to build a non-commercial house will guarantee poverty on the long run

So what's your advice Sir, rent a property all the days of one's life in Nigeria ?
Kindly elaborate.

1 Like

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Urchinpainer: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Olarewaju89:
How much does it cost to build this house in Nigeria?

Yes.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Tboy222: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mamijoh:
Dunno how to contact you privately

You can chat via WhatsApp 07061197963

1 Like

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Tboy222: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ibtxxo:
I need $1b sir.
Pray for me to receive this alerts this evening please

God almighty would give you whatever you need just pray and believe
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by opeey(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Olarewaju89:
How much does it cost to build this house in Nigeria?

from your 3D drawing it will build it. The qualities of things such as wares you also want to buy and put for finishing will also be a determinant too
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by emmyN(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
lildush:

Maybe. Not 5million. But I Said 4 to 5million. To finish everything.. roofing

Still too much. What you have there is likely step tiles aluminum or metcopo. Notice there is no parapet? It's a budget design.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Topleague(m): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
good
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by samfrancis1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Phantom233:
6milion at most
No 1 million
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by samfrancis1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
kings59:
Five milla will build it.
five thousand sef if well managed
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by t2luv1: 1:47am On Apr 24, 2023
kengodson:
Op
Pictures below
1st house ( bungalow ) was done with budget of 9m without fittings and fixtures
2nd house was done with 12.5m
Without fittings and fixtures
The duplex estate (a government quarters) is to be done with 35-35m each depending one the specifics in the design
People quoting bungalow at 25m should be reminded that design spec and taste determines cost...op that design resemble design I don do before sha and na 9m.i used to finish it
If it is the economic situation now...hold 13-15m or higher if logistics is an issue

How can I email you? I just want the send one. for 15m. I have choices of location when it comes to land. I already have the land. Trust me on this one.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by t2luv1: 1:56am On Apr 24, 2023
kengodson:
Op
Pictures below
1st house ( bungalow ) was done with budget of 9m without fittings and fixtures
2nd house was done with 12.5m
Without fittings and fixtures
The duplex estate (a government quarters) is to be done with 35-35m each depending one the specifics in the design
People quoting bungalow at 25m should be reminded that design spec and taste determines cost...op that design resemble design I don do before sha and na 9m.i used to finish it
If it is the economic situation now...hold 13-15m or higher if logistics is an issue

Partner just sent you an email
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by kengodson: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2023
t2luv1:

How can I email you? I just want the send one. for 15m. I have choices of location when it comes to land. I already have the land. Trust me on this one.

please send me a message on whatsapp or telegram on 08160618424, or send me an email address via kenachebe@gmail.com
Willalos post renovation work of a 2 story building here too I am on currently.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by nonxo007(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Boss, I deh stay for Lagos. grin
Okay, but at some point you done stay Abuja
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by GreaterFuture(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2023
OmoOshodi:
If it is a government project....11 million can't be enough...but if it's a private project 6-7m will do
6 to 7m?? Everybody in the thread is saying no it won't be enough
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by kengodson: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
t2luv1:

Partner just sent you an email

our current project, renovation work , and it cost our client 4m-5.5m...current condition and renovation proposal attacted

please let him reach me on WhatsApp 08160618424 or telegram with same number, am not familiar with nairaland email request

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Tosam8665(m): 7:23am On May 17, 2023
TOSAM BUILDING DREAMS GENERAL CONTRACTOR
**Experienced General Contractor for All Your Construction Needs!**

Are you planning to build your dream home or renovate your existing space? Look no further! We are a team of experienced and reliable general contractors, dedicated to delivering top-quality construction services. With our expertise and attention to detail, we guarantee your satisfaction from start to finish.

**Why Choose TOSAM?**

1. **Expertise**: Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who have years of experience in the construction industry. We have successfully completed numerous projects, ranging from residential homes to commercial buildings.

2. **Quality Craftsmanship**: We take pride in our workmanship and strive for excellence in every project we undertake. Our attention to detail ensures that every aspect of your construction or renovation project is executed with precision and finesse.

3. **Timely Delivery**: We understand the importance of meeting deadlines. With our efficient project management skills, we ensure that your project is completed within the agreed-upon timeframe, without compromising on quality.

4. **Transparent Communication**: We believe in clear and open communication with our clients. We listen to your requirements, offer valuable insights, and keep you informed about the progress of your project every step of the way.

5. **Customer Satisfaction**: Our ultimate goal is your satisfaction. We go above and beyond to ensure that your vision becomes a reality. We work closely with you, providing personalized solutions that cater to your unique needs and preferences.

**Our Services Include:**

1. New Home Construction
2. Home Renovations and Remodeling
3. Commercial Building Construction
4. Office and Retail Space Renovations
5. Interior and Exterior Painting
6. Flooring Installation
7. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
8. Roofing and Siding
9. Electrical and Plumbing Services
10. And much more!

**Contact Us Today!**

Don't settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your construction needs. We are here to make your dream project a reality. Contact us today for a free consultation and estimate. Call [+2347 0676 49104 or. 0704 022 0385 ] or email [emmanuelamos009@gmail.com]. Let us transform your space with our expertise and dedication.

1 Share

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by MANDIPUTIN: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

LIES

Its over 3 million
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Mamijoh(f): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tboy222:

You can chat via WhatsApp 07061197963
Just seen the message now, I'll contact you by Gid grace. Thank you
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Carmal90:

I stylishly regret building a house.

That thing they gulp money like anything
You are not alone, the feeling is more common than you expected most especially if it drains you financially. 11m so far and still have to take care of borehole and components 1.2m, fence 2m, electricity 200k. Not talking about compound floor yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation / What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? / Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.