Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? (91820 Views)

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by stillseth: 1:59am On Apr 23, 2023
icebergtoby:
Many people here have not buy land talk less of building one. People are giving wrong qoute. I had spend 6.2m for my building just block work and roofing alone.
For block work, 2.8
Parapet and roofing [gerard] with digging of soak away 3.4

I am just reading some people comment and laughing.. i saw someone said 6M will build the house.. one even said 5million will be enough.. they want to set the OP up.. Na when OP start him body go tell am.. i will rather not even comment.. Make OP just start first.. Him Body go tell am.. Aside every other expense.. Finishing alone can make someone run mad with the price of building materials now.. And then i dont know his location, workmanship has almost doubled due to inflation.. Make he start first. ..

To build and complete that building OP posted. he will have nothing less than 15 million Naira

5 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by airliner(m): 2:40am On Apr 23, 2023
konny1:
Depend on the area you want to build it.

Waterlogged area is no.
Dry land yes.

Depend on interior/exterior design

Premium quality design is no.
Medium quality design under probability
Low quality design good to go

Also depends on your location

My point of view shocked

Bro you just ended up saying nothing
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Judolisco(m): 2:44am On Apr 23, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

LIES
no be lie... And it also depends on ur location... 6 million go build dis huz for ilorin... E go even fence am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by sharone21(f): 3:48am On Apr 23, 2023
Judolisco:
no be lie... And it also depends on ur location... 6 million go build dis huz for ilorin... E go even fence am

In addition, one must not exactly build what is in the picture, some adjustments can be made in terms of roofing( cheaper, beautiful and still quality enough and may not be too raised high up)...

Just like a good fine artist, one can see something and recreate a better one....The plan of the 'inner house' too doesn't have to be what it is in the original, a good Engineer who has built one previously at a cheaper cost can use his despite the different 'outside' outlook....

The finishing matters too. It doesn't have to be with exact materials including windows, tiles, iron doors( needed more for front door and back door: REALLY solid ones)/ wooden doors( for other aspects of the house).... Inner security apparatus can be invested in as well( later).... Truth is, one can start with money for materials he has now and later improve on the qualities.... Don't forget to fence your house too. A well dug well ( can still put in water purifiers into it from time to time) can be connected to the house with pump at least for bathing and washing.

When there is a will, there is a way.

7 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by EgunMogaji2: 4:04am On Apr 23, 2023
I think so if you’re directly involved and you use a bricklayer with full attention to detail.

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Grundig: 4:46am On Apr 23, 2023
How much is a plot of land in Sango Ota at the moment ?
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by highchief1: 4:56am On Apr 23, 2023
kpompey:

Na rabbit house you wan build. I am sure you never get hair for your dick till date sef. Pls provide an estimate for the following activity, then sum it up yourself for 4 bedroom flat as mentioned in the post.
How many bags for foundation blinding, how many bags for german floor, how many bags for plastering in and out@1.5mm thickness, how many bags for block settings and casting, how many blocks for fencing, tiling and septic, how many bags for flooring the compound plus other casting. What about parappet and window design. That design is mainly cement if you don't know.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Burchester: 5:03am On Apr 23, 2023
obonujoker:

6 inches block - 280/300 per block

9 inches block- 330/350 per block

2000 pieces of 9 inches block = 2000x350= 70,000

100 bags of cement for block work, plastering, Lintel and casting of pillars- 450,000

Building sand, plastering sand and gravel- 600,000

Engineer and other builders fee- 500,000

This estimate is block work alone for a 3 bed bungalow

I think 2M should be Ok. Buy your material yourself
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by xevove2061: 5:24am On Apr 23, 2023
Soccrates:
Just say you want to use style to tell us you have hammered.

11million is hammer? grin grin. You guys sef.

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Enemyofpeace: 6:05am On Apr 23, 2023
Soccrates:
Just say you want to use style to tell us you have hammered.
no mind am. Na their type armed robbers dey always visit for Nigeria
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Enemyofpeace: 6:06am On Apr 23, 2023
xevove2061:

11million is hammer? grin grin. You guys sef.
for person wey no get 5k for hand before o. Na real hammer be dat

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Bluntemperor: 6:20am On Apr 23, 2023
kings59:
Five milla will build it.

First,is where the Land is Located!
In some places,a plot is 10M,so what are people saying?

1 Like

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Basalt(m): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Those saying 5million naira will do it are obviously high on something or totally ignorant of the current price of building materials in Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Qoko: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2023
Instead of planting 11Millie in Ogun state, why didn’t you come to Ijegun-dry place or Abaranje with 4 Millie and leave a Lagos life, the your Ogun state Lands still belongs to you for life.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Wisipro2010(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2023
For Original One It Is 10 to 15 Million With It Being Fournished
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by pirazo: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2023
There are other missing information which will determine the cost of building the house. What's the size of the house, type of finishing, nature of soil etc. Therefore any speculation based on just this photo is not an informed one.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by alllffy(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2023
That roofing will not cost less than 4m, structural 6m, paint 1.4m, POP 1.5m, wiring 900k fencing/gate within 2m...
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by saysugar(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2023
adexoramo:

Everything to me on internet is cruise o.
yes o grin
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by ohuko: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2023
Olarewaju89:

OK. Thanks

Though, the land is located at sango Ota axis

5m will not build it ohhhh, except you want to manage materials.only the roof is about 2.5m

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by veektor01(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2023
Stop Assuming.
Do things the right way.

Get a design done by a licenced Architect, give the drawings to a registered Quantity surveyor. That way, you get the right amount needed to complete the project.
Then you move on from there.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by geladinho1(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2023
JASONjnr:
It depends...

If you want to source for original materials with durability and to stand the test of time, 12mil can do it better.

But if you want it to be quick like gbagi house, two million will finish the job for you....
I guess you are gbagy or gwari
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by kelly72: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2023
Anybody who looks at this picture and tells you how much will build the house is probably joking with you.

What are the features, how many rooms, all ensuite, what height of DPC etc?

Without these info and more, na lamba dem go dey tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Fretchy: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2023
11 million bawo.. bro dey think up to 20mil. Talking from experience
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by uncleteeh(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2023
Olarewaju89:
How much does it cost to build this house in Nigeria?

I am an architect and a builder.
That's what I do.
It depends on the facilities involved.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Judolisco(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2023
sharone21:

In addition, one must not exactly build what is in the picture, some adjustments can be made in terms of roofing( cheaper, beautiful and still quality enough and may not be too raised high up)...

Just like a good fine artist, one can see something and recreate a better one....The plan of the 'inner house' too doesn't have to be what it is in the original, a good Engineer who has built one previously at a cheaper cost can use his despite the different 'outside' outlook....

The finishing matters too. It doesn't have to be with exact materials including windows, tiles, iron doors( needed more for front door and back door: REALLY solid ones)/ wooden doors( for other aspects of the house).... Inner security apparatus can be invested in as well( later).... Truth is, one can start with money for materials he has now and later improve on the qualities.... Don't forget to fence your house too. A well dug well ( can still put in water purifiers into it from time to time) can be connected to the house with pump at least for bathing and washing.

When there is a will, there is a way.
u get brain jare... See people dey call 22 million... Kilode

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by xevove2061: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
for person wey no get 5k for hand before o. Na real hammer be dat

Lol. You will be shocked how that 11m wil finish in the space of 2months on MONTHLY expenses ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by SHOPPERS(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2023
Olarewaju89:

OK. Thanks

Though, the land is located at sango Ota axis

Abeg how much you get land for there. I need
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by SHOPPERS(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Qoko:
Instead of planting 11Millie in Ogun state, why didn’t you come to Ijegun-dry place or Abaranje with 4 Millie and leave a Lagos life, the your Ogun state Lands still belongs to you for life.

Stop smoking weed.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Joecap(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2023
Phantom233:
6milion at most

Not this time
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Rupertek: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2023
kings59:
Five milla will build it.

Impossible, my brother
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by lakeside2gud(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
With 11m . Pls it it can if the land purchase isn't there and locations like Abeokuta can do .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? / Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation / Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.