Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? (91838 Views)

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Allisgud: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
kpompey:

Honestly, you are only fooling yourself, because number one to correct you, I am an engineer but not a builder.I am investing in such project and I monitored it myself, staying there from day to night or delegating my wife when I am not around. On 4 BED ALL IN SUITE WITH ANTE -ROOM, I have spent more than 13 million already minus land purchased. I just received 5 quotations for Pop, I am buying all material myself and the material will be used in my presence (Nejma 1 bag alone is 9500, filas , soap , rossette will be casted on site), the cheapest offer #868000 at 1700 per square meter. Keep dreaming.I am sure you never get land, talkless of buying block.
🤣🤣🤣engineer mukaila
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by darkCoal: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
Quality construction, my specialty.
Olarewaju89:
How much does it cost to build this house in Nigeria?

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Mamijoh(f): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tboy222:
HAre you struggling with life,seems there is no hope,yes there is one and that is Jesus Christ. He alone is everything,He alone can save. The Bible says in Romans 3:28 "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." It also bdays in proverbs 3:28 " whosoever covereth His sin shall not prosper but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

go down on your knees and humbly and sincerely ask Him to forgive you of your sins.ask Him to wash you with His precious Blood .ask you to fill you with His grace.

congratulations you are now born again and you are now a new creature in Christ Jesus.

kindly get a Bible ,read ,pray and meditate daily morning and evening. look for a bible believing Church where Christ is the center of the message alongside Holiness and Righteousness.

I will be praying for you all.

I strongly recommend the following YouTube channels for your spiritual growth and edification.

1 Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 100 huntley street (youtube)
4. Vlad Savchuk ( youtube)
5. David DIGA HERNANDEZ ( Youtube)
6. TBN ( youtube)
7. 700 club interactive ( Youtube)
8 STEPHAINE P SMITH (youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger ( youtube)
10. Trailblazer ( youtube)
11 Above inspiration (youtube)
12. Grace for purpose ( youtube)
13 GrowinFaithgrowinChrist (youtube)
14 INRI MOTIVATION (youtube)
15 Witnessing Heaven (youtube)
16. Deep Believer (youtube)
17 supernatural stories (youtube)
18 Delafe testimonies (youtube)
19: Delafe testimonies (Youtube)
20 isaiahsaldiver (youtube)
21 Grow in faith grow in Christ (youtube)
22 Notsofastbaby (Youtube)
23 Propheticdreamer (youtube)

God bless you as you do so I will be praying for you, please kindly share with others .God Almighty be with you all.Amen

Amen and Amen, in Jesus name
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by goslowgoslow(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Phantom233:
6milion at most
How una take know the cost ? House wey no get description.

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Mamijoh(f): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tboy222:
HAre you struggling with life,seems there is no hope,yes there is one and that is Jesus Christ. He alone is everything,He alone can save. The Bible says in Romans 3:28 "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." It also bdays in proverbs 3:28 " whosoever covereth His sin shall not prosper but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

go down on your knees and humbly and sincerely ask Him to forgive you of your sins.ask Him to wash you with His precious Blood .ask you to fill you with His grace.

congratulations you are now born again and you are now a new creature in Christ Jesus.

kindly get a Bible ,read ,pray and meditate daily morning and evening. look for a bible believing Church where Christ is the center of the message alongside Holiness and Righteousness.

I will be praying for you all.

I strongly recommend the following YouTube channels for your spiritual growth and edification.

1 Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 100 huntley street (youtube)
4. Vlad Savchuk ( youtube)
5. David DIGA HERNANDEZ ( Youtube)
6. TBN ( youtube)
7. 700 club interactive ( Youtube)
8 STEPHAINE P SMITH (youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger ( youtube)
10. Trailblazer ( youtube)
11 Above inspiration (youtube)
12. Grace for purpose ( youtube)
13 GrowinFaithgrowinChrist (youtube)
14 INRI MOTIVATION (youtube)
15 Witnessing Heaven (youtube)
16. Deep Believer (youtube)
17 supernatural stories (youtube)
18 Delafe testimonies (youtube)
19: Delafe testimonies (Youtube)
20 isaiahsaldiver (youtube)
21 Grow in faith grow in Christ (youtube)
22 Notsofastbaby (Youtube)
23 Propheticdreamer (youtube)

God bless you as you do so I will be praying for you, please kindly share with others .God Almighty be with you all.Amen

Dunno how to contact you privately
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by nedekid: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Olarewaju89:

I bought the land since 2015 for 600k. Full plot
Ahhh, thought it was recent. Any idea of current prices?
You have to start real quick cos I hear they resell people's land in that zone.

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by icebergtoby(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Many people here have not buy land talk less of building one. People are giving wrong qoute. I had spend 6.2m for my building just block work and roofing alone.
For block work, 2.8
Parapet and roofing [gerard] with digging of soak away 3.4

3 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by footprint17(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
kings59:
Five milla will build it.
big lie. try it na .

3 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by kpompey: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Allisgud:
🤣🤣🤣engineer mukaila
i think your problem is that you are not ready to learn. Gather 6 million, collect architectural drawing, build am show it to us. 6 million look so big to you. i understand.

3 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by samwillyco1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

LIES

If you have land already, 6 million will do and remain
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by kpompey: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
maasoap:

The one I'm working on at the moment is up to lintel level and it has gulped 3100 blocks. Four bedrooms with 6 coaches at the rear (foundation level) and doubled at the rear up to four coaches to provide additional support.
And we have ordered additional 600 blocks to be used after lintel. Making it 3700 blocks, don't even know if it will be enough. Septic tank blocks not included, that one gulped about 320 nine inch blocks. Dimensions 10x10x9.

BTW: I wasn't the one who mentioned 2000 blocks. Go and check again
Let them learn the hard way.They want to build that edifice with 6 million. May be na sand and water they wan use.

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by emmyN(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
lildush:

Prices of goods have sky rocketed.. I know wat am saying. It depends on the size of the house sha. And the location..

I'm aware of all that. But given that 3D sketch presented by the OP which shows a building on a budget, roofing sheets for that would certainly not amount to 5 million.

1 Like

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by dammyllare(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Very funny individuals on this forum. Most doesn't even know the cost of materials to talk of building a house. OP, 11m will try and give you good work depending on your taste. With the stone coated roof I am seeing, a gable roof with an height not looking less than 1.2m,11 million won't do it. What kind of tiles do you want? Nigeria tiles, wooden tiles, what kind of painting? Satin, mat, Emulsion, what kind of doors, you want POP or Pvc or ceiling board? What kind of wood you want for your roof? What kind of blocks you want? Sancrete or dust block? you want a cabinet set up in your kitchen? What kind of bathroom do you want? A good WC, shower, water heater or Jacuzzi. Alot is involved in building a house. Try to give your architectural drawing to a good QS or engineer to have a slight idea on what the market says.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Aduke96: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Next time oga.....no one save money to build a house, not a wise decision.
Envisage the cost of a cement 3 years ago and compare it to 2023.
Next time, Start once you have
a tangible amount of money, then keep moving gradually.

You welcome!
patronise me for good and motherly advice at chikin money. 😜

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by NwaliE01: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
How much will duplex cost if you use 30 million to build this. If anyone follow your comment, no one will build a house again. That House there won't cost more than 6 million to built with the exception of Land. I used about 6 million to raised a 4 bed room. Duplex. About to start roofing. Don't let anyone deceive you. For four bed room bungalow, like that, won't be more than 4,000 block to raised.

House is not just raising the building. Its much more than blocks my brother. The flooring of the compund alone is more than 2m. Am not talking interlock blocks, Smile.
I specified my taste, someone else can as well use 3 million to finish bungalow but my taste is key here.
Atleast, I have built more than one house. I am not inexperienced bro.

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Yes
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
kings59:
Five milla will build it.
hahhahha, not true.
Soccrates:
Just say you want to use style to tell us you have hammered.
Funny
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by dammyllare(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
emmyN:

I'm aware of all that. But given that 3D sketch presented by the OP which shows a building on a budget, roofing sheets for that would certainly not amount to 5 million.
Very funny. Should I challenge you?
A building with good oversite concrete... Foundation. How about I challenge you that 5m will not go beyond the roofing stage
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by NwaliE01: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tymk:
una go dey open mouth waaaaaaa dey call money anyhow. Na duplex he dey build
Bros, it's my taste. You can message me for more details with pictures. There are several levels of finishing.

1 Like

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by kpompey: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
highchief1:
when I built my first house I no sure say u don get hair for ur penis.why do u discourage ppl.500 bags will build a duplex.
Na rabbit house you wan build. I am sure you never get hair for your dick till date sef. Pls provide an estimate for the following activity, then sum it up yourself for 4 bedroom flat as mentioned in the post.
How many bags for foundation blinding, how many bags for german floor, how many bags for plastering in and out@1.5mm thickness, how many bags for block settings and casting, how many blocks for fencing, tiling and septic, how many bags for flooring the compound plus other casting. What about parappet and window design. That design is mainly cement if you don't know.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by emmyN(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
dammyllare:

Very funny. Should I challenge you?
A building with good oversite concrete... Foundation. How about I challenge you that 5m will not go beyond the roofing stage

The context here is for roofing sheets alone. The person I quoted said roofing sheets for the building would amount up to 5 million.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Leemekzy: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

LIES

Depending on the location 6 million will build it.
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
The last one I did recently with POP, roofing, imported doors, in a complete one plot cost 14.5 million within 2 and half months ( excluding purchase of the plot of land). The man appreciated it and send me a car from US though I used my money to clear it o. It was after the delivery I was told by the man that his family members have collected closed to 15 million without any visible structure on their self acclaimed plot purchased for him.

3 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by DMCY: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Olarewaju89:
How much does it cost to build this house in Nigeria?

$arbitrum boy is that you?😂
Only crypto traders fit decode Wetin I just type sha😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
NwaliE01:

House is not just raising the building. Its much more than blocks my brother. The flooring of the compund alone is more than 2m. Am not talking interlock blocks, Smile.
I specified my taste, someone else can as well use 3 million to finish bungalow but my taste is key here.
Atleast, I have built more than one house. I am not inexperienced bro.
So are mine. Good luck to you, if yours was build with Diamond and pearls. Don't discourage others. Did you see any interlock in that picture? He was asking for the cost to build a moderate house not a palace.

2 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by kingjoe(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
frenzzy2:
are you a contractor pls I need ur contact and location asap
yes I am a contractor. I can work anywhere.currently in portharcout. Was in Lagos in December.
081-243-00991.emryjoe @yahoo.com
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by marsup: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
The roofing sheets and the POP alone will take more than half the money...

3 Likes

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by InvertedHammer: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Phantom233:
6milion at most
/

Of course that's how abandoned projects are made.
Foundation. DPC. Block works. Roofing.
Plastering. Doors. Windows. Burglar proofs.

Tiles and electricals will deliver the knockout punch.

Plumbing. POP. Screeding. Painting.

He will be surprised how quickly the expenses add up. Miscellaneous things like water, transportation of materials, minor labour, etc will take quiet a bite from the estimate.

/

1 Like

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by DaRuud(m): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Olarewaju89:

OK. Thanks

Though, the land is located at sango Ota axis

With 2 .5 mill you will build such house there
Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Keneeby(m): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Iamgrey5:
No

The house should be a three/ four bedroom bungalow.

The roof alone could cost 4m with the setbacks designs to make it beautiful

Block work maybe up to 2m or more ( you will need 2500blocks at least with a 9 inch block going for 350 to 400 naira)

Cement of about 70 bags for foundation, shocking blocks and lintel. You will need another about 70 bags for plastering. A bag of cement should N4850 or so

You need about 15 to 20 length of 12mm iron rod for lintel and the pillars. I believe a length should be 4 to 5k now

You will need to pay Labourer Bricklayer, Welder and carpenter.

That is just the start not the finishing which cost a lot.

We still have

Artwork design, Plumbing, Electric work and fittings, tiling, doors, windows and burglary, painting etc.

I love this, you're very candid. Don't mind those that says they can build with 5m.

1 Like

Re: Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? by Equity15(m): 12:20am On Apr 23, 2023
11m will not build this particular house i am seeing..this is for a fact.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? / Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation / Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.