Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? (66675 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by PapaGfad: 4:24am On Apr 26, 2023
amSTARboy:

Low cost of maintenance
Durable
Easy to fix

If you want to buy a Nigerian used vehicle, go to the North. It’s usually well maintained. Just do your due diligence and ensure the papers are genuine

Where in the north? Do you have a plug there?
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by pfadom: 4:37am On Apr 26, 2023
You are a liar! You just registered this account for this fraudulent, nefarious and mischievous scheme. Nigerians are now wiser. Politics of ethnic and religious sentiments is over.

Go find a better job to take care of your family.

Utty44:
Hmmm... God will give u directive sir. I'm pained tonight because someone here on Nairaland refused to help me when I told him dat my two year old daughter is sick and needs 2thousands to buy drugs for her which I don't have presently. He said he won't help me simply because I am OBIDIENT( seen on my profile)

3 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by coputa(m): 5:02am On Apr 26, 2023
Almunjid:
For this period of hunger, somebody wan pack 4 Million go buy car. This life no balance wallah.
And he is even going for cars that doesn't have second hand value.

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by coputa(m): 5:08am On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:
Hello experienced Nairalanders

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Belgium 2010 Pontiac Vibe
Belgium 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Belgium 2010 Hyundai Santafe
Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

Please help with reliability and maintenance of this vehicles..

Please note I don't want anything outside this vehicles I mentioned...

Thanks for your contribution

I have to tell you the truth, those cars You mentioned above are fuel gushers and none of them have second hand value.If you don't want to regret in future go for TOYOTA brand.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by jmichael259(m): 5:13am On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:

Thanks sir, but if I may ask what's your reason for preferring the Crv over others, as you know I will be buying it Nigerian used because my budget can't afford a Belgium.

Pontiac Vibe is best but small. Would have recomended Sonata but SantaFe is second due to elevation. Naija no get road.

You want to tell me there is no clean edition of belgium Cr-v or RAV-4 within that amount? Impossible How much is highlander?
Have you considered a brand new car from innoson or geely?

It'll even be better to borrow a lil bit more money and get a clean or spanking new car.
With ths kind amount, there's nothing like Nigerian used. If you hate that 4million, bring it to us who value it.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by jmichael259(m): 5:20am On Apr 26, 2023
coputa:
I have to tell you the truth, those cars You mentioned above are fuel gushers...

Sonata and Elantra are as economical or better than Toyota Corolla, Camry range. Put Elantra and Corolla of the same year side by side and you'll see that they're basically photocopy of each other.

3 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Alabaintprice(m): 5:21am On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:
If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.

Well, until people understand that owning a car doesn't only mean it can take you from one place to another.

There are other great benefits for owning a car. I'd rather own a car first before building or buying a house.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Baselm: 6:09am On Apr 26, 2023
Hyundai Sonata is the car you need. It is reliable and easy to maintain
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Datsun
Datsun cherry grin
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Baselm: 6:10am On Apr 26, 2023
coputa:
I have to tell you the truth, those cars You mentioned above are fuel gushers and none of them have second hand value.If you don't want to regret in future go for TOYOTA brand.

You don't know what you are saying, Sonata is no fuel gusher

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by myrates: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:
If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.
Really,with 4M you want to buy a land, build a room and parlour self con with moderate finishing and you still expect to have some amount left to invest in your business notwithstanding the current cost of building materials in Nigeria shocked I'm impressed, can you please share details( location of site, documentations,detail cost of land preparation and construction up to finishing, type of business venture e.t.c)of this your proposal, I want to learn?
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Diligent1(f): 6:29am On Apr 26, 2023
artworks1:

Send your account
STERLING BANK
Thank you very much sir, Almighty God will reward you immensely.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Diligent1(f): 6:30am On Apr 26, 2023
Caseless:
which area you wan buy the land?
Ikorodu, Lagos State
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Princeton92(m): 6:36am On Apr 26, 2023

Toyota Corolla 2011-2013

Toyota Camry 2008-2014
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

Buy any Honda. Honda’s are literally bulletproof. I’ve used toyota extensively so i know. They re cheaper to maintain also and much more comfortable than toyota.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 6:50am On Apr 26, 2023
Werey grin grin grin grin
Yugoslavia247:
Datsun
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by GPAdams(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:55am On Apr 26, 2023
touchalex25:
check how much is 2010 Foreign used Camry it’s above 4m right now

Hmm, na wah oh. 2010 Nigerian used camry, above 4m? Wow. This country is a mess!
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:
can 4m execute all this or you are just imaginizing
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Ferdinandu(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:

Go for that pontiac. It is a very strong car, the parts are readily available like toyota. It is as reliable as toyota cars
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Dwightventures(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:

And there are others who will blow it in one weekend at the club. That's why you need to know human beings are on different levels. Maintain your own grade smd don't lecture people in another grade

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Stevosty: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:
"your head is there"
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by kengodson: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:

Peugeot 504 automatic GL single barrel caborator, it will probably last 10× longer than these your options...butop likes modern boring cars, Pontiac Vibe 2010 for less head aches.
Unless you have money to buy brand new sonata engines and gearbox if it spoils

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by coputa(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2023
jmichael259:

Sonata and Elantra are as economical or better than Toyota Corolla, Camry range. Put Elantra and Corolla of the same year side by side and you'll see that they're basically photocopy of each other.
I have used the two cars you mentioned above,i am a testifier.Sonata and Elantra are second or third choice cars, You don't use those brands as your regular cars, they will drain you. Hyundai ain't good brands.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by simfrost90210: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:

Thanks sir, but if I may ask what's your reason for preferring the Crv over others, as you know I will be buying it Nigerian used because my budget can't afford a Belgium.

.., see interviewing question for Nigeria used Honda CRV ... JEHOVA mee ebere bikonu grin
e come resemble interview for Rolls Royce..
Wahala ... Wahala ... Wahala pro max ...
Bros enter market go buy okada abeg grin grin
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by managingpartner(f): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2023
You think N4m will be enough for your project? Think again.

quote author=Diligent1 post=122746623]If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.[/quote]
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by coputa(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:
Do you know if the op has gotten all you mentioned.mobility is important as well,
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by 77up(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2023
I will also advice op to simply go for 2010 pontiac vibe and have peace of mind, the car is bae for a first timer.

2 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by remele2(f): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:

Belgium 2010 Pontiac Vibe ,is the best if i will have to choose for you.

Here is the Reason, that Pontiac 2010 is the same as Matrix 2010 , interior Engine every parts are same aside the body.

Matrix is a Very strong car also durable and easy to fix, fuel economy is Top notch.

So go for that Pontiac,but dont forget if you get a Toyota Matrix 2010, its the same as Pontiac.

If i close ur eye and put in inside a Pontiac 2010 and Matrix 2010 ,u can nva spot the difference.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Noviagro(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:
you

Bros you think like a roadside mechanic and all these baba bili type of bricklayers.dont you know having a posh car opens doors in black African settings,especially as a contractor or a marketer.Alaye stick to your myopic idea and see the other guy grow like a powerful eagle.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Texasbound190: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2023
Tokunbo or fairly Used,cos 4m cannot buy any of the them o

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Ogbemuo: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2023
Where una dey see money self

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Euro Vs Us Honda Models - Differences. / BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.