Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? (66555 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by barule: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
2010 Pontiac Vibe.

Still the same as 2010 Toyota matrix also it easy to maintain

4 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Greystone: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Djele:
Honda and leg problems na 5 & 6

Hondas wer not made for Nigerian roads

3 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by vRendoh(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Djele:

Not CRV!
I have one. Very good

12 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Jerryherd: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Djele:

Big lie... That one na myth wey don cast... Except small Honda like baby boy

16 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by dalass(f): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Honda is front wheel drive, you will just start to hear crackling sound then the wheel for front will just caput for road one day.

Belgium used will be better than any Naija used car on these bad Naija roads

2 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by MachoMontana(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
PONTIAC VIBE

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by opera1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
If you want peace of mind and low maintenance, go for Pontiac Vibe.

It's very reliable and durable powered with Toyota corolla Engine.

6 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Nwodosis(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Djele:
Lie

7 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by jogsman01(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Datsun
ATI 1984 Peugeot grin

2 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Basicend: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Go and get a Toyota Corolla bruv.

It's better than all those things you mentioned.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Okhuadams(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Xtraordinare:
Hello experienced Nairalanders

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Belgium 2010 Pontiac Vibe
Belgium 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Belgium 2010 Hyundai Santafe
Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

Please help with reliability and maintenance of this vehicles..

Please note I don't want anything outside this vehicles I mentioned...

Thanks for your contribution

Go for either of the hyunda forget that Nigeria use the owner don use the Honda finish na only the crv na remain

10 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by olusledge: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Djele:
Prolly the old Honda.. from 2012 upwards they don’t have the ball joint issue .. they have been rectified

9 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by purehustle101(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
How you go use 4million buy Nigeria use car, seems the village people dey your matter. And how you go use 4million buy anything called hyundia car.. if Honda cars dey hungry you buy Belgium Honda Accord 2008/2009 spirit... Or use your money go buy Corolla and save yourself the stress them no swear for you.. 20years experience in driving no be beans, be guilded

16 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Surjman: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
With 4m, you can get a good direct belgium toyota camry 2008 - 2010, preferably 2010 . low cost of maintenance and car is strong. Parts are no expensive and cot of maintenance is ok. Parts are also readily available . Pontiac Vibe and Hyundai parts are not everywea . Honda not a rugged and everyday car. I used camry 2010 some years back and car hardly give stress. cheap to even maintain than the so called corrolla of same year.Good luck bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by purehustle101(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
olusledge:

Prolly the old Honda.. from 2012 upwards they don’t have the ball joint issue .. they have been rectified

My Honda Accord is six years old.. na only oil I dey change . Never changed shaft or shock..

Honda 2008/2009 is a beast. Just make sure is direct tokumbo with no fault

7 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by FOOTSOLDIER1: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
Shshshs
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by FOOTSOLDIER1: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
Xtraordinare:

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

If you will listen; go for neatly used first body Nigerian camry spyder Sport Edition SE. Make sure it is 4 plugs and the engine has not been opened before, check Ac and other minor things.
If you buy this, you will still have little change for minor maintenance.

A word is a enough for the wise!
Note: I've used 3 different cars and 2 different brands

9 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Jamahyel(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
a friend drives honda crv , very reliable.

6 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by aikyg(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Please, run away from anything Nigerian used. Unless you want to be going to the mechanic every weekend. Thank me later.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Timblogga: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
amSTARboy:

Low cost of maintenance
Durable
Easy to fix

If you want to buy a Nigerian used vehicle, go to the North. It’s usually well maintained. Just do your due diligence and ensure the papers a genuine
I need a 2013 Accord V6, with that budget. Any help?

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Sunmolar(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Just make sure the catalyst converter has not being pilfered before you buy. Henceforth all the cars mention above are good

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Tinubuderanged: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Why not 2011 Toyota Camry? I love d car.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by femalelala: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Xtraordinare:

Contact me for ur quality cars any type of car
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by zilon12(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Taxi
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Auskyd(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:
If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.

Oga use mouth bring the money come out and buy land now lmfao. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by seanwilliam(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:
If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.
you can’t even take the house to lintel with 4m grin

6 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by GloriousGbola: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
all those belgium are probably nigerian refurb and repackaged sad

2 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by seanwilliam(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
@ evolutionlove, I replied your mentions with a long post but the spambot banned me lol.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Diligent1(f): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Auskyd:

Oga use mouth bring the money come out and buy land now lmfao. Mumu
I don offend you with my own plan, sorry

5 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Abbeyjudge: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Go and buy foreign used Toyota Corolla 2008 at 4m
thank me later

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed / Euro Vs Us Honda Models - Differences. / BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.