Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? (66550 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Diligent1(f): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
artworks1:

Send your account

I have sent it sir
STERLING BANK
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Waterbear(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
webdevprof:
None of the above is good enough for Nigerian roads.

Consider 04-07 Honda Pilot. Still within your budget.

You don't mean him well
04 -07 Honda and its pilot you advised ...
Oh lawd
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Waterbear(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Utty44(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25
Hmmm... God will give u directive sir. I'm pained tonight because someone here on Nairaland refused to help me when I told him dat my two year old daughter is sick and needs 2thousands to buy drugs for her which I don't have presently. He said he won't help me simply because I am OBIDIENT( seen on my profile)

Then as a slime cunning person you changed your profile signature to obi is Nigerians president? Anywhere Belle face..
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by 77up(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
moodyguy:
How is the elevation..is it as high as Pathfinder jeep?
No but it's not a low vehicle as well.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Waterbear:

You don't mean him well
04 -07 Honda and its pilot you advised ...
Oh lawd

What's wrong with it. Share the knowledge, no big deal.

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:
Hello experienced Nairalanders

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Belgium 2010 Pontiac Vibe
Belgium 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Belgium 2010 Hyundai Santafe
Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

Please help with reliability and maintenance of this vehicles..

Please note I don't want anything outside this vehicles I mentioned...

Thanks for your contribution

You don't like Toyota products?
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by ufuosman(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
Honda with leg problems
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by tobby20: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

Which cave did you Japa from
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by artworks1: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:

I have sent it sir
STERLING BANK

First, how do you intending building with 4million; to start with?

Give me a break down.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by tobby20: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:

I have sent it sir
STERLING BANK
You never see nothing !!!
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by tobby20: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
artworks1:

Give me a break down.
Oga send him /her money na
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Diligent1(f): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
tobby20:

You never see nothing !!!
Nothing sir
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Diligent1(f): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
artworks1:

Give me a break down.
In Ikorodu, Lagos State where I am from, you can get half a plot of land for One million which you can pack in after completion.
You employ a professional bricklayer and two supporters who will do the building, you pay them daily, they resume 8:00am and close 4:00pm, these are the people one of my family members used to build his 4 bedrooms flat.

Get the materials directly
Concerning the roofing, preventing somebody wanted to roof a room self-contained, carpenter A charged him N60,000, carpenter B charged him N50,000, he did not relent then the he saw another carpenter that charged him N30,000 and he did it perfectly well because I also went there to check it.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by akaleb2015(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Almunjid:
For this period of hunger, somebody wan pack 4 Million go buy car. This life no balance wallah.
Why did you make such statement like this? Did he beg money from you?
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by fxexperts: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:

Baba are you kidding me. Who told you can get any of these care foreign used for 4M. Hyundai Sonata clean Nigerian used is 3.9million. i think you need to visit a car stand again before fixing that budget.

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Wettoid123: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
All those cars you mentioned there are all condemned they don't have second hand value go for Toyota model instead
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by one4GOD(f): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:

if you ask except the car is for investment I will ask that you invest that money into land and watch ur 4m grow beyond ur imagination.investing that money in land especially around ibeju, epe axis will triple that amount before December 2023.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by billyG(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Onyiridike:

4m can't do all of that.
Jeez!#4milla cannot build room & palour?
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by jceesquare(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
4m will get you this naija used Camry

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Coolgent(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:

Wow Thankyou so much sir am grateful

Search around Abuja,Kaduna, Sokoto or Kano.
Quote me whenever you are ready.
Don't ever send money to anybody see the vehicle with your naked eyes before payment.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Coolgent(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:
If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.
May Allah make it possible for you to accomplish the said goals
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by weslay: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Almunjid:
For this period of hunger, somebody wan pack 4 Million go buy car. This life no balance wallah.

It's about time and seasons. Not necessarily about balance. It doesn't rain everywhere at the same time. Continue to grind, your season will come.

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Ammc(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:

In Ikorodu ,Lagos you can get half a plot for one million which the area is developed where people are already living then you hire professional bricklayer and two supporters who will build the house to standard and you pay them daily they resume 8:00am and close 4:00pm.

Are you for real? Stay there and be playing. I wonder what people think of ikorodu. Sure, you can get half plot for 1million. But then, you have to be specific about the exact area you are talking about.

And less I forget, 4M can't give you standard mini-flat (cost of land inclusive).

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by kaymart: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
vickydevoka:

Him better pass person way use 5 million do marriage come divorce the very next year.
Rare
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by pek(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
coputa:
I have to tell you the truth, those cars You mentioned above are fuel gushers and none of them have second hand value.If you don't want to regret in future go for TOYOTA brand.
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CARS.

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by pek(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Minjim:

It's because of their dry weather
Explain please
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by mediclife1987(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:

There's another type of car I'll advice you to buy, apart from all these ones up there...

It's called iJapa... just remove the i and thank me later.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by coputa(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
pek:
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CARsS.
Car dealers hates it when car owners says the truth.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Diligent1(f): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
Coolgent:

May Allah make it possible for you to accomplish the said goals
Ameen

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by kaymart: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Well, until people understand that owning a car doesn't only mean it can take you from one place to another.

There are other great benefits for owning a car. I'd rather own a car first before building or buying a house.
I agree with you 💯 but it would have been nice of you state those crucial benefits you were referring to
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Diligent1(f): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
artworks1:

Send your account
I have not seen anything sir
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by pek(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
coputa:
Car dealers hates it when car owners says the truth.
Another senseless post. Me a car dealer? Hmmm. Even if I am a car dealer, you know nothing about cars. Thank goodness i am not the only one who is saying so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed / Euro Vs Us Honda Models - Differences. / BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.