Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? (66541 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by RedpillAnalyst: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:
If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.
No one is interested ma.

Did you read the question?

11 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Rupertek: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Thats you. Maybe he has got those things or similar. Mind you, that amount cannot get all that you mentioned
Diligent1:
If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.

5 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by DEROX: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
venza nko
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Ogagun57: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Never go for Honda because of arm.
Never go for Hyundai product because of fuel consumption, the brand mentioned above is usually come with V6 engine.

Go for Toyota Muscle. You will thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Shokoloko(f): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:
Hmmm... God will give u directive sir. I'm pained tonight because someone here on Nairaland refused to help me when I told him dat my two year old daughter is sick and needs 2thousands to buy drugs for her which I don't have presently. He said he won't help me simply because I am OBIDIENT( seen on my profile)
My darling, the person was just looking for an excuse to back out. The real reason why people do not trust your request is because
1. You opened this profile account few hours ago
2. They have gone through the threads that you made your 2K request and did not see any one say they will not help you because you are obidient.

14 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by shegun1406(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Go for Pontiac Vibe. I am currently using 05 direct Belgium. I sold one last year and replaced it the following day. It's economical and stronger than Corolla.

5 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Rupertek: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Just 4million? See this one. You mean all thes exortic car shops all over town, people are not patronizing them? Stay there

Almunjid:
For this period of hunger, somebody wan pack 4 Million go buy car. This life no balance wallah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
seanwilliam:
@ evolutionlove, I replied your mentions with a long post but the spambot banned me lol.

Lol sorry about this bruhgrin

Na correct guy you be. Welldone.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by NaijaCover(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Buy Toyota Corolla Car And Thank Me Later
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Almunjid:
For this period of hunger, somebody wan pack 4 Million go buy car. This life no balance wallah.

Lol e go schock you say some people whatsoever their motive might be are about to splash this exact amount on some Classic Oloshos tonight at some Five Star Hotels😂

You never see things. When you have a Broad Mind. You will see things from different perceptions.

The Multiverse Is Infinite.

12 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by largeman4u(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
4m can’t but the first 3 on list is they are Tokunbo and was cleared at apapa port in 2023.

Call me on 07033815252 to get Tokunbo cars
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Otunbaigwe(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
From a car dealer perspective, I’ll advice the op to buy Pontiac Vibe amongst others because of maintenance and it’s second hand value in the market if the op chooses to resell after. For the Hyundai product, they have fragile engine and doesn’t have much second hand value in the market.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by NaijaCover(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:

How can 4million naira, build house for you?

2 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Utty44(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Shokoloko:

My darling, the person was just looking for an excuse to back out. The real reason why people do not trust your request is because
2. They have gone through the threads that you made your 2K request and did not see any one say they will not help you because you are obidient.

It's true sha. But there's always a first time. I have been visiting this site over the years but I never registered until today. Though I understand that there criminal elements everywhere. I'm honest though
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by princefrank76: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ngiokiema:
I can't trade Honda cars for any brand go for Honda n thank us later
I can relate
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by easytig(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
She no know say cement Is 5k per bag now.20 tons of sharpsand is over 70k,granite nko , wood work and roofing sef na serious money,finishing stage sef will consume shege,to build house now na war o
seanwilliam:
you can’t even take the house to lintel with 4m grin
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Geesanni: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
I keep telling people that honda is very good.Toyota is good too but Honda is very cool.i have been using Honda for the past 3years plus now na just servicing i dey do
Ngiokiema:
I can't trade Honda cars for any brand go for Honda n thank us later

3 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by millicivi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Belgium 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Fuel efficient
Durable parts
Mechanics readily Available
Parts are cheeps as well

2 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by effido666: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
I beg which one b mortuary standard vehicle ?
Iykopee:
I dey mad to buy any of these mortuary standard vehicles? undecided
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by easytig(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
She is still living in goodluck Jonathan's era lol
post=122747181:

How can 4million naira, build house for you?

3 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by ehissi(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Xtraordinare:
Hello experienced Nairalanders

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Belgium 2010 Pontiac Vibe
Belgium 2010 Hyundai Santafe
Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

Please help with reliability and maintenance of this vehicles..

Please note I don't want anything outside this vehicles I mentioned...

Thanks for your contribution

Go for Naija used, 4plug 2006/2007 Toyota Rav4......or Belgium 4 plug 2004 Rav4..

On both, you will get well under 4million......

Strong legs, reliable and easy to maintain as well as get parts.

Don't mention..... cool

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Geesanni: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Exactly my point ooo.my Honda pilot 04 dey for sale .u go still collectchange from the 4m
webdevprof:
None of the above is good enough for Nigerian roads.

Consider 04-07 Honda Pilot. Still within your budget.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Ransomtheking(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Djele:
Honda and leg problems na 5 & 6
When I saw that guy directing the op to go for Honda CR-V,this is the exact thought that came to my mind
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by being(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Why hyundai when there is honda-- honda accord 2014 Nigerian used 4.3-4.7m.
Or the toyota camry 2014 nigerian used same price.
Or if u insist tokunbo accord 2011
Xtraordinare:
Hello experienced Nairalanders

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Belgium 2010 Pontiac Vibe
Belgium 2010 Hyundai Santafe
Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

Please help with reliability and maintenance of this vehicles..

Please note I don't want anything outside this vehicles I mentioned...

Thanks for your contribution

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by NaijaCover(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
easytig:
She is still living in goodluck Jonathan's era lol

, is surprised

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Utty44(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Shokoloko:

Stop making me feel like am lying. Someone said he can't help because I am OBIDIENT and it's written on my signature
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by being(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
Pls stop demonising Honda
Leg problems ENDED IN 2008!!
Ransomtheking:

When I saw that guy directing the op to go for Honda CR-V,this is the exact thought that came to my mind

4 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Almunjid(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rupertek:
Just 4million? See this one. You mean all thes exortic car shops all over town, people are not patronizing them? Stay there

U dey call 4 Million naira just, like say u get am. grin
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Stanislause94: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:
with 4m? Nawa o
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Jsucre(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
You and Toyota have problem?

2 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Illegal1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Omoh......i advice u go for toyota corolla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed / Euro Vs Us Honda Models - Differences. / BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.