Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

My Relationship Is At Stake - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is At Stake (2674 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Octopusssy:

Since you've sent it, let her be for the night. Just give her a little space so she can settle down. It will be hard, but that's the way to go if you hope to win her back. Just give her some space. It will also benefit you too so that you can really introspect.

For her to insist she needs a break shows how messed up she is feeling so you need to allow her heal from your bad mouth

Okay thanks I appreciate ❤️

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by JustPowerApps(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Maybe I should just stay off Nairaland cuz with all these redpill stuff I now find it hard to trust the female gender I can't leave her she is everything to me right now

When the mischievous gender eventually do you bad, you will come back to nairaland grin

You want to start simping you say? Go ahead cool
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by dabonny(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:
Hello My Nl family I will be brief want you guys thought on this.

So have been dating this girl for 7 months now we have had our ups and downs but the relationship is quite fantastic...

So this is the issue I'm a guy that has anger issues and when I'm angry I become very abusive like calling her a b*tch a hoe and a whole lot..

She is a good gal met her a virgin and she hasn't given me any reason not to trust her and I just can't control myself from calling her ugly names when angry...

I never knew this was hurting her so deeply when I called her names since January this year she has been harboring a lot in her heart a lot of things that I have said.

We had an argument three weeks ago and I called her a prostitue since then the relationship has never been the same we hardly talk and just today she called me that she wanted a break and time to heal also told me how she has come to hate me since January and regret dating me, that she doesn't know how long it will take her but we need to take a break from the relationship.

I acknowledge have been at fault most times tho but I don't just know if have lost her? Or she will come back.
What do you guys think?

Hmmm, I have a similar case at hand, her name is DAMILOLA
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by dabonny(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:
Hello My Nl family I will be brief want you guys thought on this.

So have been dating this girl for 7 months now we have had our ups and downs but the relationship is quite fantastic...

So this is the issue I'm a guy that has anger issues and when I'm angry I become very abusive like calling her a b*tch a hoe and a whole lot..

She is a good gal met her a virgin and she hasn't given me any reason not to trust her and I just can't control myself from calling her ugly names when angry...

I never knew this was hurting her so deeply when I called her names since January this year she has been harboring a lot in her heart a lot of things that I have said.

We had an argument three weeks ago and I called her a prostitue since then the relationship has never been the same we hardly talk and just today she called me that she wanted a break and time to heal also told me how she has come to hate me since January and regret dating me, that she doesn't know how long it will take her but we need to take a break from the relationship.

I acknowledge have been at fault most times tho but I don't just know if have lost her? Or she will come back.
What do you guys think?

Ore Mi; So pee o ti lor oooo, she don go.
Her mind is made up and it's made up forever
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Octopusssy(f): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Okay thanks I appreciate ❤️
You're welcome. I hope you two are able to sort things out. We are all works in progress

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by annayawchee: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
You're a mumu man,
A very uncultured somebody.
Who said you have the right to abuse anybody

Abi oti ya werey
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by jimmychang: 4:12am On Apr 24, 2023
virginprincess:
Nairaland men has finally brainwashed you with their nasty comments about women,imagine calling a girl you deflowered a hoeundecided undecided,you better let her go so you don't destroy her mental health with your abusive words,go and look a real prostitue to date so that when you call her one she won't see it as an insult since she is already one.

Redpill doesn't make you insult people or go about disrespecting them.Any small thing you blame redpill.He is just immature and senseless.He is the type of guy that will fight with a fellow guy if he is beaten in FIFA grin grin.He is the type of guy that wants to prove he is better than everybody by being unnecessarily aggressive.Nigga has a lot of issues.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Demigod22: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Miravik900:

So you think I'm mentally ill right?

I don't want you to misunderstand me or take it the wrong way, but you are not healthy for relationship yet. You should do more in working on yourself, your psychological health, your mental health, your emotional health. Work on your mindset about people, especially women.

Relationship have ups and downs, but loving someone is not suppose to be stressful. You are abusive.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by wisz1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Miravik900:

I regret saying those things to her is just that I look most girls like prostitutes I know she is different and acknowledge that but when I'm angry the words just come out
ogbeni rest, them nor train you well. very uncultured and untamed tongue. You don't deserve the lady. I pray you meet your kind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Women Want After Sex / The Cheap Ashawo That I Just Got But Lost Interest / Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.