Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Relationship Is At Stake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is At Stake (2675 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Octopusssy(f): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

I know I'm the fault but I can't leave her have made her drink a lot and cause her pain but I don't think I will be able to bear her loss advice me on how to get her back please
Do you usually apologise after using those hurtful words?
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Octopusssy:

Do you usually apologise after using those hurtful words?

Yeah I do I always apologize
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by madscientist88(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
she is gone, didn't you listen to womans worth by Alicia keys? she is gone she has finally conquered her demons by accepting that she cant change you even after offering you her virginity if my deductions are correct.you cant be calling a lady you intend to burden your pains names for apparently no tangible reasons,about your temper you need to go for an anger management class 7 years is no joke.but why call her a prostitute?how could you even relate that to her? take life easy bro.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Paulnoma(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

I regret saying those things to her is just that I look most girls like prostitutes I know she is different and acknowledge that but when I'm angry the words just come out
grin grin ;Dits in your heart that's why the words come out spontaneously.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
madscientist88:
she is gone, didn't you listen to womans worth by Alicia keys? she is gone she has finally conquered her demons by accepting that she cant change you even after offering you her virginity if my deductions are correct.you cant be calling a lady you intend to burden your pains names for apparently no tangible reasons,about your temper you need to go for an anger management class 7 years is no joke.but why call her a prostitute?how could you even relate that to her? take life easy bro.

Should I send her a text?
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by GOFRONT(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
On the other thread, the guy cheated on her virgin wife right ontop of their matrimonial bed.

And now this particular Op raining abusive language on his Virgin gf.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by madscientist88(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Should I send her a text?
you can try but only if you mean it, sometimes it works
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
madscientist88:
you can try but only if you mean it, sometimes it works

Thank you
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by madscientist88(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Thank you
you are welcome and recommend she listens to Alicia keys "fallin",it helps relationships heal,it brings back the purpose of what happens in relationships.good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Octopusssy(f): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Yeah I do I always apologize
It's going to be difficult because apologising now will seem pointless because you have been doing so in the past, and after some time you continue with your abusive words. How do you now convince her that this time you mean to work on yourself?

Guy you no try at all. This one hard.

Text her. Tell her that you're imperfect and you know that you messed up big time. Tell her you want to work on your anger and bad language, so you need her to help you on the journey.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Godsongang: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ogba nne, at what odd brother.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Octopusssy(f): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
This op sef. Na wa for you. Your mouth is not good. I can't imagine how hurt she is feeling. Verbal abuse is a deal breaker for me biko
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
Octopusssy:
This op sef. Na wa for you. Your mouth is not good. I can't imagine how hurt she is feeling

She is very hurt never thought my words are affecting her that much I hope things get back to normal she is a good gal
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Octopusssy:

It's going to be difficult because apologising now will seem pointless because you have been doing so in the past, and after some time you continue with your abusive words. How do you now convince her that this time you mean to work on yourself?

Guy you no try at all. This one hard.

Text her. Tell her that you're imperfect and you know that you messed up big time. Tell her you want to work on your anger and bad language, so you need her to help you on the journey.
Okay I will
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Octopusssy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

She is very hurt never thought my words are affecting her that much
Of course it will affect her! It will affect anybody. How can you call someone you claim to love such horrible, nasty names?

See, don't mind all these online noisemakers. Most of them don't have steady relationships which is why they write the nonsense they spew here. You that you have someone you love, their actions and inactions affect you whether you choose to admit it or not. There is one here that calls himself ubunja. He called your mother, my mother, our mothers the 'Pussy Cartel'. Is that someone you should be listening to?

Words are powerful o
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Octopusssy(f): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
skj1377:
Women will always give you a reason to insult them but best thing is to keep your mouth shut or walk away ( it makes them feel guilty, reset and render apology) . That's what I always do and it always works. Try to date 4 girls simultaneously so you don't invest too much emotions on one this way you may never come to the point of insulting any of them for perceived misbehaving. Goodluck on future relationship.
You go fear advice. Are ladies also allowed to date 4 men simultaneously and not invest emotions on any of them? Hm??

Baby polygamist
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Sixfeetbelle: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Yeah I'm trying to kill that aspect of me but I just wanna know if she will come back?

Forget it. Forget her. She's gone, bro. She's gone.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Forget it. Forget her. She's gone, bro. She's gone.

Can't forget bro she will be back just fvck off okay
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Karlifate: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

When I hadn't discovered Nairaland I wasn't like this to be sincere

You're just an extremist, boy.

Keep blaming external party for your actions.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Karlifate: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Omoh

This blame game you are playing is why you call her a bitch.

But wait why will you call her a bitch.

I just can't wrap my mind around it.

You know the words hurt that is why you use it.

It is deliberate.

And it was never nairaland fault.

Why didn't you learn to code.

Or learn to write books.

You teach yourself bad thing Kon dey blame nairaland.

Or don't they bash women on twitter and Facebook.

Abeg stop coming to romance sectiom until you mature.

Don't mind him.

Instead of taking accountability for his actions, he keeps shifting blames.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Karlifate:

You're just an extremist, boy.

Keep blaming external party for your actions.
I'm not blaming anybody just saying the truth
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
Octopusssy:

Of course it will affect her! It will affect anybody. How can you call someone you claim to love such horrible, nasty names?

See, don't mind all these online noisemakers. Most of them don't have steady relationships which is why they write the nonsense they spew here. You that you have someone you love, their actions and inactions affect you whether you choose to admit it or not. There is one here that calls himself ubunja. He called your mother, my mother, our mothers the 'Pussy Cartel'. Is that someone you should be listening to?

Words are powerful o

Have sent her the text she has replied what do you think?

What should I respond with thank you

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Karlifate: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
Octopusssy:

Young man, words are like knives; when used carelessly can cause a lot of damage. When anger leaves, the consequences and hurt still remain. You are verbally abusive and toxic and there is so much hurt a person can take before they break.

You have wounded your girl with your bad words and it may never heal. Resentment has taken the place of love.

Someone has explained the meaning of red pill and I agree. My partner is a very tough redpiller, but he treats me with the utmost love and respect. In your next relationship, kindly apply the principles of the redpill the right way

πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―

Someone with sense.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Karlifate: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

I'm not blaming anybody just saying the truth

Then, you're an extremist.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
Karlifate:

Then, you're an extremist.

Okay if you say so thank you
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by johnlaw123(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
virginprincess:
Nairaland men has finally brainwashed you with their nasty comments about women,imagine calling a girl you deflowered a hoeundecided undecided,you better let her go so you don't destroy her mental health with your abusive words,go and look a real prostitue to date so that when you call her one she won't see it as an insult since she is already one.
Please next time. Say some nairaland men please, not everyone has that mentality.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Another cry baby thread
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Harrykn: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
You don go over do your own, mumu man.
How is she a LovePeddler and farm tool when you, yourself confirmed she was a virgin when you met her. Just Dey play, You think say you go see another virgin. welcome to the streets, now nah olosho you go Dey do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by frozen70(f): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:
Hello My Nl family I will be brief want you guys thought on this.

So have been dating this girl for 7 months now we have had our ups and downs but the relationship is quite fantastic...

So this is the issue I'm a guy that has anger issues and when I'm angry I become very abusive like calling her a b*tch a hoe and a whole lot..

She is a good gal met her a virgin and she hasn't given me any reason not to trust her and I just can't control myself from calling her ugly names when angry...

I never knew this was hurting her so deeply when I called her names since January this year she has been harboring a lot in her heart a lot of things that I have said.

We had an argument three weeks ago and I called her a prostitue since then the relationship has never been the same we hardly talk and just today she called me that she wanted a break and time to heal also told me how she has come to hate me since January and regret dating me, that she doesn't know how long it will take her but we need to take a break from the relationship.

I acknowledge have been at fault most times tho but I don't just know if have lost her? Or she will come back.
What do you guys think?

You have to use this break to work on your anger issues before you loose even your sanity
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Octopusssy(f): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Have sent her the text she has replied what do you think?

What should I respond with thank you
Reply with "baby, you're the best. I don't deserve you, but I promise to work hard at being the man you deserve."

Then for God's sake give her some space so she can work out her emotions. It is better for her to remain in the relationship with her whole heart than.

Give her space, but not too much.

Admitting your faults doesn't make you a simp. It makes you a wise person because, truth is, we all have our faults. Some are just worse than others.

Please, work on yourself. When you're angry, Walk away. There are no points for who get bad mouth pass. Remember my redpiller oga? When he messes up and I start ranting, he keeps silent throughout and then when I cross a line with my words, I start feeling guilty and las las na me dey always apologise because I know that me sef don fvck up. He will freeze me out (on top sey na him provoke me) and then, days later after things have calmed down, he will know stylishly apologise for his own fault. This is after I don shalaye taya.

"Guy, this is not fair. Stop this!"
"Baby, pick your call. We need to talk"
"Oga, if you like don't answer me. That's your own business"

Sometimes he replies with "woman, stop nagging!"

Or "look, leave me alone".

I do most times. Once he responds, I just give him the space he wants. (On top sey na him fück up). We understand each other 😁

That's redpill. It is slightly manipulative, and he knows that I know, but we respect each other.

Tame your anger and your tongue and see how things go.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
Octopusssy:

Reply with "baby, you're the best. I don't deserve you, but I promise to work hard at being the man you deserve."

Then for God's sake give her some space so she can work out her emotions. It is better for her to remain in the relationship with her whole heart than.

Give her space, but not too much.

Admitting your faults doesn't make you a simp. It makes you a wise person because, truth is, we all have our faults. Some are just worse than others.

Please, work on yourself. When you're angry, Walk away. There are no points for who get bad mouth pass. Remember my redpiller oga? When he messes up and I start ranting, he keeps silent throughout and then when I cross a line with my words, I start feeling guilty and las las na me dey always apologise because I know that me sef don fvck up. He will freeze me out (on top sey na him provoke me) and then, days later after things have calmed down, he will know stylishly apologise for his own fault. This is after I don shalaye taya.

"Guy, this is not fair. Stop this!"
"Baby, pick your call. We need to talk"
"Oga, if you like don't answer me. That's your own business"

Sometimes he replies with "woman, stop nagging!"

Or "look, leave me alone".

I do most times. Once he responds, I just give him the space he wants. (On top sey na him fück up). We understand each other 😁

That's redpill. It is slightly manipulative, but he knows that I know, but we respect each other.

Tame your anger and your tongue and see how things go.

Okay I sent her this should I still send it to her? thank you

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Octopusssy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Okay I sent her this should I still send it to her? thank you
Since you've sent it, let her be for the night. Just give her a little space so she can settle down. It will be hard, but that's the way to go if you hope to win her back. Just give her some space. It will also benefit you too so that you can really introspect.

For her to insist she needs a break shows how messed up she is feeling so you need to allow her heal from your bad mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Love Blind? / Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy / How Can Ugly Guys Find True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.