Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba (42968 Views)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by emmybobo1: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
I8flatigos:

Your comment not new... we know flatigos as mannerless and useless goats. Eranko
Animal. You’ll be as stupid and wretched as your father but your death will be more miserable
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Thonee(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Same way the people that brought Buhari are crying, the selected president would be worst than Buhari and those supporting him will cry more.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by YoshihideSuga: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
SS is even better. You see south East, if you like give them presidency, you're deceiving yourself. They have been wired to hate anything APC. The best bet is for it to go to NW or North central.

Anything APC is evil. Even a donkey knows that.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by sinola(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
we ain't expecting any position from this government sef.

Infact, if there is a way they can even bar all our senators and house of reps from attending plenary section in this administration, it will be totally fine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by I8flatigos: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
SLOVFO:

And you think SE cares? The only people that are interested are certain politicians and they haven't done much for their people since 1999. Make Nigeria better and SE will sort themselves out...they have been doing that since after the war. Unfortunately, the north that has been ruling since is not better off except for the politicians.

Tell them(igbos) to stay in their region and sort out themselves... they should stop coming Lagos

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by sinola(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:
Senate president and deputy, speaker house of representatives and deputy are too big for south east for now.

remind me the one that is too big for SW and North when Jonathan was the president
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Lotanna, remove SS from your madness.

SS delivered for APC and will get SP. Let SE go and collect SP from the party they voted for.
Are you blind? can't you see that Adamu lumped together SS/SE?

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Akungitit: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
The SE will never vote APC,we must stop listening to their emotional cries of marginalisation after after voting for another party and losing. The highest position the SE should have in this administration is Minister of State because they are not politically relevant. APC will always continue to win without the SE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by AmotekunSW: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Are you blind? can't you see that Adamu lumped together SS/SE?

Nothing for SE. Go and meet Obi for your SP position.

SS will get SP.

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by sinola(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
I8flatigos:
Senate president can go to any region except SOUTH EAST...they can't reap from where they didn't sow. This will teach them a lesson not to put all their eggs in a basket in the future elections.

Fool!....we don't even need it....and North will continue to remain the world headquarters of poverty followed by SW

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Adebowale89(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Akpabio is the next Senate President, Tinubu is smart to appoint or support any southeast in legislative, them go frustrate him

None APC stalwart in southeast works for Tinubu, they all worked for their useless nonentity kinsman in the last election

The North claimed Northeast and central are one, they've number 2man position, what else?

Akpabio get SP
NW/NC Deputize him

NC/NW get speaker

give SE majority deputy leader in Senate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by broadman20: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:
Senate president and deputy, speaker house of representatives and deputy are too big for south east for now.

Just dey de talk rubbish for here,

Wetin dem give you self? No be your mate's dey for that federal house?

Allow them to be deceiving you with 30k a month when age is already catching up on you.

Dummy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Arabk25: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
I8flatigos:

Tell them(igbos) to stay in their region and sort out themselves... they should stop coming Lagos

Your useless government should open other seaports and see if your Lagos will ever near any southeastern state in next 30yrs
You won joke with Igbo's? Despite the fact that Igbo's developed Lagos open other seaports and see how Igbo's will do the magic I trust them and mind you am not from igbo. Am from delta state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Firerising(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
There is no need to even have SE in Nigeria....the APC government should void the SE and focus on power in the north.

The truth is that after this government; if it will hold. The SE political elite deserve anything that comes there way because they're snitches.

Be it as it may all of us gather day the country anything we see we take.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by einsteine(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
If them like, let them both speaker and Senate president to North West, it makes no difference to the plight of Nigerians. The only losers will be SS and SE politicians.

Government is the scourge of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by I8flatigos: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
emmybobo1:

Animal. You’ll be as stupid and wretched as your father but your death will be more miserable

I see.... to start with, my father is a king in Lagos that means I'm not poor like your entire lineage. It's obvious you and lineage wont die well.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Nothing for SE. Go and meet Obi for your SP position.

SS will get SP.
u are accusing me of being SE?

Oga I am not o.

I just want the best for everyone in this country irrespective of the tribe they hail from

Afterall ALLL naija politicians whether North o, south o, east or West are all the same. They don't care about the masses at all at all. Their own is to win election and immediately begin looting schemes after swearing in.

And it's painful the masses fail to see this. They accuse and spite each other, just like the way you are doing to me right now. Before they use to kill each other during religious and ethnic crisis without warning!

Now they want to resume it again, it remains small during Lagos elections.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by idonhammer: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
See as you dulge south east,God will disgrace all of una.. your own disaster will start from may 30th

Idiot

Jerryherd:
cool

North West are getting Speaker of the House

SouthSouth especially Rivers State, Edo , Delta and Akwa Ibom deserve a slot to battle it out for Senate Presidency

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by phabulux: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1650186359200464898?t=gjSjNKrD3hbl8VNWVpPc2w&s=19

I may be wrong in a few senses. I doubt that I've ever been wrong when it comes to someone that I regard with respect.

I still respect you...

...For the last time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by I8flatigos: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Arabk25:

Your useless government should open other seaports and see if your Lagos will ever near any southeastern state in next 30yrs
You won joke with Igbo's? Despite the fact that Igbo's developed Lagos open other seaports and see how Igbo's will do the magic I trust them and mind you am not from igbo. Am from delta state.

Delta? Who cares? You are all inconsequential in Nigeria politics. Ooh so u are waiting for the same government that you and your people refused to vote for to open a seaport for your region? You are joking... Tell and encourage your people to go and develop their region the way they 'developed' Lagos.. ooh i almost forgot, tell your people as well to develop something like Nairaland because the last time i checked Nairaland is owned by a Yoruba guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Zudozzzzzzz: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by I8flatigos: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
sinola:

Fool!....we don't even need it....and North will continue to remain the world headquarters of poverty followed by SW

Mumu...even SS doing better than u guys with all una waka waka. Most of your people cant make if they don't come to Lagos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by ChuksHills(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1650186359200464898?t=gjSjNKrD3hbl8VNWVpPc2w&s=19

They Saw the outcome of the general election and rigged it, now they want to be practical.

No, I thought they said they have the numbers. The unity of a nation is very sacrosanct, if there is no unity you rule in vain without progress.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by sinola(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
I8flatigos:

Mumu...even SS doing better than u guys with all una waka waka. Most of your people cant make if they don't come to Lagos

Keep deceiving yourself with adulterated figures orchestrated by PMB government...even here in Lagos, compare Yoruba beggars to Igbo beggars only if you will even see any.

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by owoshuyi(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
TOO BIG for South East 😂😂😂. Some people funny for this place sha.

yarimo:
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by adams123: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Are they going there to work for their regions or for Nigerians.. that's why we are not getting it right, our selfishness is second to non. Mumu people, all of us!
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
You dont want them to be senate president.But you want their crude oil.Afterall the crude oil is the one nigeria

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by nony43(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:

We don’t need it.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by I8flatigos: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
sinola:

Keep deceiving yourself with adulterated figures orchestrated by PMB government...even here in Lagos, compare Yoruba beggars to Igbo beggars only if you will even see any.

Ooh i see... which tribe plenty for traffic dey sell gala and bottle water, even selling phone accessories in wheel barrow in Lagos? How many igbos dey go school?

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by BidenDTrounced: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tinubu can pacify them.... But, they're fond of sabotaging themselves. God help them.
The God of Tinubu is my God.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by yarimo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
nony43:

We don’t need it.
ORJI KALU reading your comment be like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) / 7 Notable Assassinations Of African Leaders In History (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.