Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) (7037 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dzzzz:
...Well just be happy.

No be una own dey do me now abeg 👀
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:

Mercychen, this is the reason you're still single at 38. Learn to swallow your pride and go for what you want, the world does not revolve around your tiny waist.

Did u say 38.....

U don't know her age bracket at all.
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Foodqueen:

Did u say 38.....

You that knows, ngwa tell him. Tatafo of nairaland. Because I showed my schools leaving certificate here, all of you now think you know me. So annoying behavior y'all have on here.

I even thought you are a human being the other day you were asking me what transpired between arugbooge and I, I didn't know you're no different from her. Same thing at tempest.

Look, you monkeys should steer clear off my mentions cos I hardly go about nosing in on your businesses around here. Common sense should tell you that this person you're always on her case has never for once picked on you or even mentioned for any troubles therefore you should avoid her but you just won't use your number to think for once.

Learn to stick your nose where it belongs. I do my thing how I like but will never pick on any of you with your ITK group because our ways and styles don't gel. Why can't can't you nairaland rats face your front and mind your business?

Rubbish!
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

You that knows, ngwa tell him. Tatafo of nairaland. Because I showed my schools leaving certificate here, all of you now think you know me. So annoying behavior y'all have on here.

I even thought you are a human being the other day you were asking me what transpired between arugbooge and I, I didn't know you're no different from her. Same thing at tempest.

Look, you monkeys should steer clear off my mentions cos I hardly go about nosing in on your businesses around here. Common sense should tell you that this person you're always on her case has never for once picked on you or even mentioned for any troubles but you just won't use your number to think for once.

Learn to stick your nose where it belongs. I do my thing how I like but will never pick on any of you with your ITK group because our ways and styles don't gel. Why can't can't you nairaland rats face your front and mind your business?

Rubbish!

I will go with your signature.

2 Likes

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Foodqueen:

Did u say 38.....

At least I'm not ashamed to reveal my cert suggesting my age. You show us your own if you're proud of your existence.

People that are ashamed of everything about themselves and lack the confidence to show it because they can't even stand where a cockroach 🪳 is standing will come here and be age shaming someone who is proud of her God given age. Like age is a plague. I don't get it!

Why are you hiding? Say yours and show your face if you get liver.

Don't you ever mention me again or discuss me on this forum. And go and look for your mecyche and face her. Enough of this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by teebagy: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=EriMma1 post=122712425]God forbid I ask any man on a date. No matter the crush I have on him. Wetin wan bring that one?.

The ones that are even asking me, I never gree. Mtchewwww.. these ladies mumu. See damming
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Foodqueen:

I will go with your signature.

Nairaland rat. After disgracing your gossip full self, you want to act civil.. shame!

Go and join your fellow gossips'where I already dumped all of you to be highly ignored like the ignoramus that you all are.

LoL...
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by teebagy: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:
God forbid I ask any man on a date. No matter the crush I have on him. Wetin wan bring that one?.

The ones that are even asking me, I never gree. Mtchewwww.. these ladies mumu. See damming 👀👀👀.
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by teebagy: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=EriMma1 post=122712425]God forbid I ask any man on a date. No matter the crush I have on him. Wetin wan bring that one?.

The ones that are even asking me, I never gree. Mtchewwww.. these ladies mumu. See damming
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=teebagy post=122719636][/quote]

Come, why are you mentioning me for nothing?
Biko Kwa!
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by teebagy: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Cine, why are you mentioning me for nothing? Biko Kwa!
We know u are scared of rejection so stop d epistle

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
teebagy:
We know u are scared of rejection so stop d epistle

Every normal human being would be "scared" of rejection of course. no one wants their ego bruised. Or what is this one saying?

I like my selfrespect o.
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by teebagy: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Every normal human being would be "scared" of rejection of course. no one wants their ego bruised. Or what is this one saying?

I like myself respect o.
Everybody is not scared of rejection. Only those who had it easy and those who life hasnt Taught a valuable lesson.
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Dzzzz: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

No be una own dey do me now abeg 👀
..You dey H?

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dzzzz:
..You dey H?

Me? H? Hm!

What has hunger got to do with any thing here?
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by bukatyne(f): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
When I tell these fools don’t a pursue
Man they thought I was joking…….I don’t know why women are getting so desperate these days smh.

The whole dating game so fu…ck up these days and I blame social media and dating apps for this. When the game was good before all these dating apps men actually went up to women and got her number etc
Call me old fashion but I prefer it this way.

I don’t know when did men become so feminine as to want to now be chased by women. Gay tendencies I tell you.

The dating game is so messed up now 😫 😩 😪 😕
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Dzzzz: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Me? H? Hm!

What has hunger got to do with any thing here?
..You saying no be our own dey do you so what is wrong ?
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dzzzz:
..You saying no be our own dey do you so what is wrong ?

Japa things on my mind. No time 👀
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Dzzzz: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Japa things on my mind. No time 👀
..Well that’s good..So where is your destination ?
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by FManager(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Which wahala be dis one na, abeg this breakfast too hot girls no fit chop am na. angry angry angry grin angry grin grin
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Bobloco: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Bluezy13:
Them say if fowl pursue you for morning make you run because you know whether the fowl grow teeth for night.

Fact
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by advanceDNA: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
FManager:
Which wahala be dis one na, abeg this breakfast too hot girls no fit chop am na. angry angry angry grin angry grin grin

Its easy for them to reject men and brag about it .... when men do same...dem go dey vex like say u touch their brezz
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Whoknow: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Na today?

If you know me you won't be saying this. Me wen don zero mind for marriage as I dey so. Make my travel click fes, na final byebye to Nigerian men and their unfaithfulness.

Wetin I dey take una do? Ta!

Who be this one sef
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Whoknow:

Who be this one sef

Just face your front now as I dey look you. Uchu!
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Whoknow: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Abeg rest make i hear word!

If you see them shouting marry marry.. you'll think they can handle marriage or even maintain a fly.

Is it not the same married women looking like shadows everywhere after they got married? and you want me to cry if you mention marriage... Abeg. Commot for road. Men have lost their savor in my eyes.
By their fruit you shall know them, red flag guys this is one of them.
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by ukaface(f): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Me ask a guy out? A Nigerian guy on a date?
Naaaah
What were those ladies even thinking?
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Na today?

If you know me you won't be saying this. Me wen don zero mind for marriage as I dey so. Make my travel click fes, na final byebye to Nigerian men and their unfaithfulness.

Wetin I dey take una do? Ta!

shut up
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:

Mercychen, this is the reason you're still single at 38. Learn to swallow your pride and go for what you want, the world does not revolve around your tiny waist.
Oga keep quiet was that how your mother asked your father out, or is that how u will advice your daughters to start asking men out, yen yen yen spewing trash, mumu man!!
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by kelspinall(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
wonderful
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by emmaodet: 2:16am On Apr 25, 2023
ChuksHills:

Chai she came very late. Ladies sometimes do the crazy things and DM that guy you are crushing on because you don't know what might happen.

A lady inviting a guy for a date is not the problem but the caliber of men these ladies want.
Women actually overvalue themselves and the best gauge to know their own true value is by making advancement to men they like.
Remember, the men women like are far way above them unlike men.
Most women want the best or top 20% men so when a woman goes out of her lane to ask a guy for a date, she is not doing it to a guy in her level rather far above.
You will see a jobless lady asking a guy working in Mobil out and believes he has to be lucky she did that because women hardly approach men.
A lady crushing on a Yankee boy who came home in December, looking fresh and with a nice ride.....no be juju be that.
You will see a lady cleaner in bank crushing on the branch manager...... Is that one Love or golddiggiing? Etc
Most ladies won't get rejected if they ask lut a man in their own level.
A lady cleaner asking out a security man in the same company.
Jumoke in village asking out Bayo, the son of the palm wine tapper instead of abroad guy etc

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics / DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) / How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.