Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana (44171 Views)

Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Lagos Corper Welcomes Davido To The Nysc Family and assures him of osun / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Your mumu never dooooooo?

You are already know on NL as a fool...
You are so fucking cheap....
I don laugh this mumu tire...
Biggest fool ever........

Shebi you can now see that you are a Controlled Pathetic Mumu Animal, I point out your Mumu Long epistle and you jejely comply just like the Cow πŸ„ that you are.......I told you before that i have your Mumu Button........ You're my Dog πŸ•, I decide when you should Bark.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

Shebi you can now see that you are a Controlled Pathetic Mumu Animal, I point out your Mumu Long epistle and you jejely comply just like the Cow πŸ„ that you are.......I told you before that i have your Mumu Button........ You're my Dog πŸ•, I decide when you should Bark.

You don't have shame at all...

Tribal bigot like U that have been disgraced on NL still have the guts to come to the forum.

You are the biggest fool have ever spotted on nairaland....
Don't you have shame at all??
More than 10 persons quoted U and said the same thing about U.
Instead of U to sit and reminisce about your miserable life. You are still here acting like you are not hurt...
You are a disgrace to this generation....
The more I call U fool, The more you keep acting foolishly.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You don't have shame at all...

Tribal bigot like U that have been disgraced on NL still have the guts to come to the forum.

You are the biggest fool have ever spotted on nairaland....
Don't you have shame at all??
More than 10 persons quoted U and said the same thing about U.
Instead of U to sit and reminisce about your miserable life. You are still here acting like you are not hurt...
You are a disgrace to this generation....
The more I call U fool, The more you keep acting foolishly.

Am your worst Nightmare, so u keep following me Upandan on Nairaland, Monitoring my activities noticing who quote me and who doesn't....shebi you see why i call you my Dog πŸ•, it's only a Dog πŸ• that follows it's Owner everywhere.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

Am your worst Nightmare, so u keep following me Upandan on Nairaland, Monitoring my activities noticing who quote me and who doesn't....shebi you see why i call you my Dog πŸ•, it's only a Dog πŸ• that follows it's Owner everywhere.

You have no shame....
Are u even aware u don't have sense at all?
Sit down tomorrow and read your comments on NL, Reminisce on them and ask yourself questions. You think like animals.
You are so useless...
The basic truth is that, You've failed to realise and accept that you are foolish.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You have no shame....
Are u even aware u don't have sense at all?
Sit down tomorrow and read your comments on NL, Reminisce on them and ask yourself questions. You think like animals.
You are so useless...
The basic truth is that, You've failed to realise and accept that you are foolish.

I realized that i don't have your own definition of Sense, but you that have that your so called definition of Sense is here making itself a laughing stock and Slaving around me that you consider Senseless.......Does it Make Sense??You claim educated but you're here behaving like an illiterate Modafucker......... You're the one Disgracing yourself here not Me......... You're the one Showcasing Talents of Foolishness here not Me......... You're here following me Upandan like a Dog πŸ• on heat, Reading all my Comments on Nairaland........... Continue........I already told you, you are my Tame Animal in a Cage.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:49am On May 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

I realized that i don't have your own definition of Sense, but you that have that your so called definition of Sense is here making itself a laughing stock and Slaving around me that you consider Senseless.......Does it Make Sense??You claim educated but you're here behaving like an illiterate Modafucker......... You're the one Disgracing yourself here not Me......... You're the one Showcasing Talents of Foolishness here not Me......... You're here following me Upandan like a Dog πŸ• on heat, Reading all my Comments on Nairaland........... Continue........I already told you, you are my Tame Animal in a Cage.

This boy is completely Senseless..
Still never found a single statement were u made sense.
Your dumbness has gone to the extreme.
Shameless being who has been dragged all over NL...
Omooo....This fool is pained that I spotted comments about him. Your empty head didn't tell U that when u follow a topic, U get to see different quotes both from intelligent mind and the useless ones...
Bobo, You are a FOOL...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This boy is completely Senseless..
Still never found a single statement were u made sense.
Your dumbness has gone to the extreme.
Shameless being who has been dragged all over NL...
Omooo....This fool is pained that I spotted comments about him. Your empty head didn't tell U that when u follow a topic, U get to see different quotes both from intelligent mind and the useless ones...
Bobo, You are a FOOL...

And you are busy replying someone that don't have sense abi? You keep giving your self Stress on my Matter abi, Very soon you will fall down and die on my Matter. Continue Masturbating on My Matter, i Know it gives you Orgasm and a Sense of Purpose.........Am Here Continue Licking my Ass
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

And you are busy replying someone that don't have sense abi? You keep giving your self Stress on my Matter abi, Very soon you will fall down and die on my Matter. Continue Masturbating on My Matter, i Know it gives you Orgasm and a Sense of Purpose.........Am Here Continue Licking my Ass

Same empty comments...I don't even expect anything reasonable from U....U don't have brain na.
Pretty much cool that most people in nairaland know u as a fool...
Shame no dey catch U
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Same empty comments...I don't even expect anything reasonable from U....U don't have brain na.
Pretty much cool that most people in nairaland know u as a fool...
Shame no dey catch U

Are you tired to Write Long Long Meaningless Epistle.........You must be a Mad Man for being Tired, idiot Mumu like you.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

Are you tired to Write Long Long Meaningless Epistle.........You must be a Mad Man for being Tired, idiot Mumu like you.

My fellow nairalanders have placed u where u belong.....
They've used every adjective that suits your miserable life
Why are u crying
Who would stress himself to type much on someone that has been chastised by many and yet he still doesn't wanna change all because the foolishness has eaten deep into his bloodstream.
Your dumbness is too much boy...
You are just too foolish...
You don't even have shame!!!
You name says it all...You are a kid.
Am pretty sure he doesn't even know the meaning of the Ace he used there...Big FOOL
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

My fellow nairalanders have placed u where u belong.....
They've used every adjective that suits your miserable life
Why are u crying
Who would stress himself to type much on someone that has been chastised by many and yet he still doesn't wanna change all because the foolishness has eaten deep into his bloodstream.
Your dumbness is too much boy...
You are just too foolish...
You don't even have shame!!!
You name says it all...You are a kid.
Am pretty sure he doesn't even know the meaning of the Ace he used there...Big FOOL

Oh so you are depending on your fellow Clueless Nairalanders to put me in My place...... which place if i may ask? My Comments reading no do you, you don dey analyse my Name join......... that's what why you will always be Beneath Me here Online and Offline....... Keep Studying me Stupid but know one thing is that you can't Graduate....... C'mon Dog πŸ• i need more of your Barking.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

Oh so you are depending on your fellow Clueless Nairalanders to put me in My place...... which place if i may ask? My Comments reading no do you, you don dey analyse my Name join......... that's what why you will always be Beneath Me here Online and Offline....... Keep Studying me Stupid but know one thing is that you can't Graduate....... C'mon Dog πŸ• i need more of your Barking.

This bush cat is stylishly begging....
Whenever u want to drop comments here, Show some persons and let them validate it for u before u post..You know anything that comes out of your brain is pointless and Senseless...There is no single sense in that Ur head...
Your head is just a load to your neck....
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This bush cat is stylishly begging....
Whenever u want to drop comments here, Show some persons and let them validate it for u before u post..You know anything that comes out of your brain is pointless and Senseless...There is no single sense in that Ur head...
Your head is just a load to your neck....

Me Stylishly begging you,πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚......Omo c festus ooooo, nothing wey festus no go see for gate...........This Mumu is starting to copy my style of Replying him back.......... Continue Copying and Ass licking me, Am here for your Father.........I make you Rant your Life Out............Shebi you say you're Educated but you're here giving me your best Part of your Life and Time, Wasting it on an illiterate like me ooooo............Big Shame on your Education, Your Parents must be very Disappointed in you.........They Wasted a lot of good Resources Training a Baboon Like you........I pray for all Parents, May they never have an Animal as a Son Like you...........Mumu Educated Pikin
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:01am On May 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

Me Stylishly begging you,πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚......Omo c festus ooooo, nothing wey festus no go see for gate...........This Mumu is starting to copy my style of Replying him back.......... Continue Copying and Ass licking me, Am here for your Father.........I make you Rant your Life Out............Shebi you say you're Educated but you're here giving me your best Part of your Life and Time, Wasting it on an illiterate like me ooooo............Big Shame on your Education, Your Parents must be very Disappointed in you.........They Wasted a lot of good Resources Training a Baboon Like you........I pray for all Parents, May they never have an Animal as a Son Like you...........Mumu Educated Pikin

You are just so dumb....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Did u just mention "disappointed"
For a guy who completed a house for his parent??
Its clear dat u'r actually talking about the life of U and Ur parent...
I begged my dad severally not to mention all my good deeds, Not to speak about how proud he is having children like me and ma siblings...
Look at this useless boy.
I have said it before that your life is miserable.
Ohh u think everyone is like U....
Am sure u are still living with Ur parents or even squatting somewhere....
You don't have sense at alllllllllllllll...
Who gave birth to this useless thing
I will show u pix if u want...Big FOOL
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You are just so dumb....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Did u just mention "disappointed"
For a guy who completed a house for his parent??
Its clear dat u'r actually talking about the life of U and Ur parent...
I begged my dad severally not to mention all my good deeds, Not to speak about how proud he is having children like me and ma siblings...
Look at this useless boy.
I have said it before that your life is miserable.
Ohh u think everyone is like U....
Am sure u are still living with Ur parents or even squatting somewhere....
You don't have sense at alllllllllllllll...
Who gave birth to this useless thing
I will show u pix if u want...Big FOOL

Oh you completed a house for your Parent and you re here Acting Stupid.....Why do you want to show me Pictures of your Stupidity?? Why will i want to View your Madness?? This Big Fool word don dey too Plenty for your Mouth......Shey you no get another Word to Use?? It's getting Stale, try another word Son. You beg your Dad not to talk about your Achievements πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Mumu of cos na, you have to beg your Dad not to talk about your Achievements in Stupidity and Madness.......Mumu dey Console himself, who dash you Achievement.......Goat 🐐🐐 dey Achieve anything for this Life..........Wey the Brain wey you wan take Achieve?? Your Brain Wey don Jonz tey tey........You Sef confirm am yourself.........Goat 🐐🐐
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

Oh you completed a house for your Parent and you re here Acting Stupid.....Why do you want to show me Pictures of your Stupidity?? Why will i want to View your Madness?? This Big Fool word don dey too Plenty for your Mouth......Shey you no get another Word to Use?? It's getting Stale, try another word Son. You beg your Dad not to talk about your Achievements πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Mumu of cos na, you have to beg your Dad not to talk about your Achievements in Stupidity and Madness.......Mumu dey Console himself, who dash you Achievement.......Goat 🐐🐐 dey Achieve anything for this Life..........Wey the Brain wey you wan take Achieve?? Your Brain Wey don Jonz tey tey........You Sef confirm am yourself.........Goat 🐐🐐

You head is just too empty...
Have said it before and I will say it like every other nairalanders that you are the most useless person everyone has ever quoted in this forum.
You don't even have shame at alllll..
A useless thing like u whose life has been frustrated to the core thinks everyone is like U....
Because you are useless to your parents. U then want to look for people to attach that with...Boy!!! We are not in the same category at all....
I can bodly say that without even knowing u in person....I have viewed Ur life already that u are miserable, frustrated, depressed and you have mental issue. You can't even say anything that is really right...You know nothing that is right. Your head is fool of wrong things
You can't even think...
Imagine all the things u said in this forum that everyone lashed out at U.
I did it first to U to help u correct your empty head but u wouldn't listen until u came across others who gave u wat u wanted.
Yet u have no shame and you are here crying Ur life like castrated animal that u are...
Foolishness is Ur DNA.
From the bottom of my heart, I pray Ur unborn kids don't inherit your trait..I pray for the best in the life of those kid...May they not be useless like that father....You are the biggest fool ever...Very FOOLISH...Don't u have friends that would help u out?? Or are they like u too??
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You head is just too empty...
Have said it before and I will say it like every other nairalanders that you are the most useless person everyone has ever quoted in this forum.
You don't even have shame at alllll..
A useless thing like u whose life has been frustrated to the core thinks everyone is like U....
Because you are useless to your parents. U then want to look for people to attach that with...Boy!!! We are not in the same category at all....
I can bodly say that without even knowing u in person....I have viewed Ur life already that u are miserable, frustrated, depressed and you have mental issue. You can't even say anything that is really right...You know nothing that is right. Your head is fool of wrong things
You can't even think...
Imagine all the things u said in this forum that everyone lashed out at U.
I did it first to U to help u correct your empty head but u wouldn't listen until u came across others who gave u wat u wanted.
Yet u have no shame and you are here crying Ur life like castrated animal that u are...
Foolishness is Ur DNA.
From the bottom of my heart, I pray Ur unborn kids don't inherit your trait..I pray for the best in the life of those kid...May they not be useless like that father....You are the biggest fool ever...Very FOOLISH...Don't u have friends that would help u out?? Or are they like u too??

Thank you for the Prayer.........but I Pity you cos your own Children will definitely inherite Stupidity and Madness from you, Same way you're not giving your Parents Joy, that's the same way your children will kill you with fustration..........Mumu you are praying for me instead of you should Pray for your Miserable Pathetic Mumu Life........Ode
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Thank you for the Prayer.........but I Pity you cos your own Children will definitely inherite Stupidity and Madness from you, Same way you're not giving your Parents Joy, that's the same way your children will kill you with fustration..........Mumu you are praying for me instead of you should Pray for your Miserable Pathetic Mumu Life........Ode

The guy is weeping so bad that he has resulted to curse....
You are a cursed child and that's the reason why u like calling people Omo ale on this forum...
You have said exactly wat u are to your parent...
You think I was joking when I said what I did for ma parents
They wouldn't go a day without calling me...
This is a clear opposite of the miserable life you have lived with your parents....
May the curse you've laid on every nairalanders bounce back to you...
I will leave your future kids out of this.
They don't deserve a useless and miserable dad like U....
This fool thinks everyone here is like him...
Most of us here are loved by our family to the core....
You placed your parents on sadness. They laid curses on u and you are venting the frustration on people here....
Carry your cross and stop assuming crap.....
Na we they make our parents run things...
We no be fool like U o...
Know this and know peace#
Am sure ur parents wished they never gave birth to U....
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The guy is weeping so bad that he has resulted to curse....
You are a cursed child and that's the reason why u like calling people Omo ale on this forum...
You have said exactly wat u are to your parent...
You think I was joking when I said what I did for ma parents
They wouldn't go a day without calling me...
This is a clear opposite of the miserable life you have lived with your parents....
May the curse you've laid on every nairalanders bounce back to you...
I will leave your future kids out of this.
They don't deserve a useless and miserable dad like U....
This fool thinks everyone here is like him...
Most of us here are loved by our family to the core....
You placed your parents on sadness. They laid curses on u and you are venting the frustration on people here....
Carry your cross and stop assuming crap.....
Na we they make our parents run things...
We no be fool like U o...
Know this and know peace#
Am sure ur parents wished they never gave birth to U....

I didn't curse you, I only told you the Fact.............Me am not Fustrated......the Fustrated Imbecil.e is you cos on that fateful day, you came across my Comment that i did not call your father into and instead of you to carry that your Oblong coconut head and waka pass, you now decide to be very Unfortunate and Started Ranting and Barking after Me like a Dog πŸ• on heat, now tell me idiot is that not Real Frustration ......Keep on being Stupid, I have the perfect cure for you.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

I didn't curse you, I only told you the Fact.............Me am not Fustrated......the Fustrated Imbecil.e is you cos on that fateful day, you came across my Comment that i did not call your father into and instead of you to carry that your Oblong coconut head and waka pass, you now decide to be very Unfortunate and Started Ranting and Barking after Me like a Dog πŸ• on heat, now tell me idiot is that not Real Frustration ......Keep on being Stupid, I have the perfect cure for you.

Is it that you've accepted to be foolish for the rest of your life or
How can you be this daft and still not accept it..
Have tried all I could to help U but u wouldn't take to my advice.
You are a tribal bigot...
A frustrated thing who feels shameless even when others have pointed your personality to U...
Imagine how everyone came at you when you made your usual senseless comments.
I said something and others said same thing about U....U no dey shame?
Instead of U to apologize, You are there typing everything that defines your wasted personality...
You are waste to your parents...
I just hope you are not the first son o....
Omo you are a big fool.....
Very big FOOL
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Is it that you've accepted to be foolish for the rest of your life or
How can you be this daft and still not accept it..
Have tried all I could to help U but u wouldn't take to my advice.
You are a tribal bigot...
A frustrated thing who feels shameless even when others have pointed your personality to U...
Imagine how everyone came at you when you made your usual senseless comments.
I said something and others said same thing about U....U no dey shame?
Instead of U to apologize, You are there typing everything that defines your wasted personality...
You are waste to your parents...
I just hope you are not the first son o....
Omo you are a big fool.....
Very big FOOL

Unfortunately for your Father, am the Arole of my Family....... While your father is not doing well, me am doing well....... Apologize to you a Goat 🐐............ How does a human being apologize to a Goat 🐐 Animal like you?? C'mon get out Tissue paper.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Unfortunately for your Father, am the Arole of my Family....... While your father is not doing well, me am doing well....... Apologize to you a Goat 🐐............ How does a human being apologize to a Goat 🐐 Animal like you?? C'mon get out Tissue paper.

U are a certified fool....
Its in your DNA...
If anyone sees U, They would know from your look that you are a fool.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

U are a certified fool....
Its in your DNA...
If anyone sees U, They would know from your look that you are a fool.

Believe Me, i feel like crying for you............ Brain you no get...........Sense, e dey very far from you. You wear Stupidity Boldly Like a Fine Cloth, you expose your Mumu Foolishness to the World On a Free Credit Level............. They're not even Paying you for your Display of Raw Rapid Madness. A very Bad Business for you. See if the Business of Acting Stupid does not pay you, Quit and stop being an Unfortunate Asslicker For Free........My 2kobo to you.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 11:40am On May 11, 2023
Acekidc4:

Believe Me, i feel like crying for you............ Brain you no get...........Sense, e dey very far from you. You wear Stupidity Boldly Like a Fine Cloth, you expose your Mumu Foolishness to the World On a Free Credit Level............. They're not even Paying you for your Display of Raw Rapid Madness. A very Bad Business for you. See if the Business of Acting Stupid does pay you, Quit and stop being an Unfortunate Asslicker For Free........My 2kobo to you.

Have never laughed at someone more than I ever did to U....
How long would u console yourself with all these foolishness?
This one that the youngest in my family would feed is here typing trash... I swear I no fit laugh....Imagine this kid.
Drop Ur CV and see if u won't work for me
I will help u to be useful to your parents.
I choose to stoop this low to put u in Ur place ...
Act like a dog if u wanna get a dog is what have been doing....
Never done this shit before...
Its important I have to tell u the truth even if it will cost me some part of my integrity....
People who know me might be disappointed only if they don't know that the person have been quoting is an animal.
We know your type...You are not just a tribal bigot, You are also a maggot.
Your parents are still feeding u and that's why u have the nerve to reply my quotes on social media...
Swears u will hide Ur face if u know the person u are quoting.....
You keep sounding like one of those bleeding heart liberals with nervous disorder.
You are so retarded with top notch illiteracy.
Your type will lay on bench and be staying trash to people chilling under A.C....Have tried for U o...
But u can't have sense again...
Am sure your dad has regretted ever giving birth to U a couple of times ..
Trust me, I know Ur type.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Have never laughed at someone more than I ever did to U....
How long would u console yourself with all these foolishness?
This one that the youngest in my family would feed is here typing trash... I swear I no fit laugh....Imagine this kid.
Drop Ur CV and see if u won't work for me
I will help u to be useful to your parents.
I choose to stoop this low to put u in Ur place ...
Act like a dog if u wanna get a dog is what have been doing....
Never done this shit before...
Its important I have to tell u the truth even if it will cost me some part of my integrity....
People who know me might be disappointed only if they don't know that the person have been quoting is an animal.
We know your type...You are not just a tribal bigot, You are also a maggot.
Your parents are still feeding u and that's why u have the nerve to reply my quotes on social media...
Swears u will hide Ur face if u know the person u are quoting.....
You keep sounding like one of those bleeding heart liberals with nervous disorder.
You are so retarded with top notch illiteracy.
Your type will lay on bench and be staying trash to people chilling under A.C....Have tried for U o...
But u can't have sense again...
Am sure your dad has regretted ever giving birth to U a couple of times ..
Trust me, I know Ur type.

I have made you Write Long Meaningless Epistle again..............i will keep crawling under your damn Skin so you can keep Scratching in Vain............I know how to Control your type and put them on a Leash..............You came into my business uninvited with that your Mucus Faulty Brain, I will show you why you are a Dog πŸ• and why i am your Owner.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 11, 2023
Acekidc4:

I have made you Write Long Meaningless Epistle again..............i will keep crawling under your damn Skin so you can keep Scratching in Vain............I know how to Control your type and put them on a Leash..............You came into my business uninvited with that your Mucus Faulty Brain, I will show you why you are a Dog πŸ• and why i am your Owner.

Mumu oooooo
Meaningful things sound meaningless to people with nervous disorder...
They see nothing wrong in their behaviour even when its obvious they are stupid..
I will keep hurting Ur feeling until you apologize to all nairalanders...Omo will u ever be wise again
The only thing u've achieved all your life is to call people Omo ale....
Continue to descend into further stupidity...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Mumu oooooo
Meaningful things sound meaningless to people with nervous disorder...
They see nothing wrong in their behaviour even when its obvious they are stupid..
I will keep hurting Ur feeling until you apologize to all nairalanders...Omo will u ever be wise again
The only thing u've achieved all your life is to call people Omo ale....
Continue to descend into further stupidity...

So you know that you're an Omo ale jati jati.............i feel for your Miserable Life.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 11, 2023
Acekidc4:

So you know that you're an Omo ale jati jati.............i feel for your Miserable Life.

What is this one saying
Thanks to the user who sent me a mail to say a lot about U...
Your life is full of negatively...
You've even gotten used to the word "miserable" that u now want to try on Ur father....
Omo u are too Useless...
You are feeling for who will pay u monthly to wash his toilet...... LMAO
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

What is this one saying
Thanks to the user who sent me a mail to say a lot about U...
Your life is full of negatively...
You've even gotten used to the word "miserable" that u now want to try on Ur father....
Omo u are too Useless...
You are feeling for who will pay u monthly to wash his toilet...... LMAO

Your Mumu never do Mr Educated........Pig πŸ–πŸ– Like you........ Mcsheeeeww..........Tell me Which Toilet your Papa get, Mumu, Werey dey Disguise.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:45am On May 12, 2023
Acekidc4:

Your Mumu never do Mr Educated........Pig πŸ–πŸ– Like you........ Mcsheeeeww..........Tell me Which Toilet your Papa get, Mumu, Werey dey Disguise.

Have said it before that you have nervous disorder....
You made your life meaningless.
That's why u think everyone is like you....
I am not here to blap...
Drop location if he sure for U....
You don't have sense at all...
I already know your full story.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Have said it before that you have nervous disorder....
You made your life meaningless.
That's why u think everyone is like you....
I am not here to blap...
Drop location if he sure for U....
You don't have sense at all...
I already know your full story.

That's your New Abusive Word now; Nervous Disorder!!! You wey no get Nervous Disorder Peelee oooo Arindin n dinrobo............. You're not here to blap but you have blap away all your Life essence on top my Matter. Shebi you Remember Mumu, I was on my own jejely b4 you decide to start Masturbating on my affairs..........Make I drop location, so you have take it Personal, so am really getting under your skin abi?? Good one...........I thot you are Macho man that you're immune to my knocking of that your big oblong coconut head??Mumu
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:16am On May 12, 2023
Acekidc4:

That's your New Abusive Word now; Nervous Disorder!!! You wey no get Nervous Disorder Peelee oooo Arindin n dinrobo............. You're not here to blap but you have blap away all your Life essence on top my Matter. Shebi you Remember Mumu, I was on my own jejely b4 you decide to start Masturbating on my affairs..........Make I drop location, so you have take it Personal, so am really getting under your skin abi?? Good one...........I thot you are Macho man that you're immune to my knocking of that your big oblong coconut head??Mumu

I hope u've taken your drug today...
This your brain issue is a big problem....
What would anyone do to someone who has not made life meaningful for himself..
U sat down on Ur own and I pried into Ur affair...hahahaha
Sounds like someone who is crying....
U don't have sense at all
Very stupid dirty things....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React / Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary / Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.