Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife (24236 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by michlins(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
I can not consciously read this without the urge to slap sense into you. Like once she says stay out of it, you will mellow down immediately.

We're talking about your own blood like this not just anyone oh

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by donbenie(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
If you dig very well,that woman would be an Igbo woman..
Na so some of them dey maltreat other people's children..
Before you come for me,I be Igbo..
Na wetin I see I dey talk..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Swimcsh: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
You better kill that nonsense love you claim you have and send her packing to her father's house. Then furge ahead to retrieve the bride price you paid on her miserable head. It's beta you focus on your daughter, get a maid if possible to help her out. #Sackdwho*reofawife

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
Why are some women like this?

Blame this particular Simp! What man prefers a woman to his motherless child?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Swimcsh:
You better kill that nonsense love you claim you have and send her packing to her father's house. Then furge ahead to retrieve the bride price you paid on her miserable head. It's beta you focus on your daughter, get a maid if possible to help her out. #Sackdwho*reofawife

See wisdom. Remain blessed, sir.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by id4sho(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

Simp, stamp your foot and warn her sternly. She maltreat the girl, she goes parking
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

I for insult u,but u senior me with small thing.how can you watch and allow a woman maltreat your blood,and her mum is dead.Chai,a woman that can leave you for flimsy reasons.you no well o seriously. Dem no born any goat woman well to maltreat my blood.i will bend her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by yemi1504: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

To be frank, such a man is highly disgusting.

The essence of your remarry is not working, what are you still doing in the marriage?

Abi
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by blacksam01: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
its common with every Nigerian woman...

thry are just too wicked

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Godfather898989: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Some years ago a man in my area was having same problem... his was that anytime he was out of town the wife will maltreatment the girl. He had somebody watching and reporting to him on phone. His welcome to his wife was a dirty slap to the face untill the woman changed and started treating the girl like hers. Use this method bro
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Okiemuteomos(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
For me I don't really know what's wrong with some men so you mean to say you love your new wife more then your child man be a man and send that woman out before is too late, now let me tell you a story a friend of mine has a child before he meet the woman he is married to now from now where the child died I will say was killed up till now going to 7 years now my friend is still looking for just one son or daughter he has gone to so many place to no results for the wife I bear a child to round it up send that ur new wife OUT
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by adeniyi65(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
CondenseMilk:
RIP to your first queen.

Your story is same with some Nigerian movie back then.

Let me write the scene of such movie.. I pray it never be your portion. Amen

First the girl will be accused of being a w. by her step mom, maybe because she no get belle for you.

Then afterwards the girl will be sent out to nowhere.

She will hustle on her own through thick and thin , possible r*pe, school and all that.

Then finally she will get a degree, good job and a husband.

Then she will look for her dad and maybe meets him as a gateman, driver or cleaner in her working place or company.

Then you both will hug each other and cry.

Then she will forgive you and clean you up.

Movie ends.
But if i should be opportune to make the script of yours a reality. I will advise the man never to allow any of his child or prospective children to undergo such a barbaric experience.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by igben(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

De love till when Your eye will clear when your daughter is finally poison to death...
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Skyciel: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
You choose a random woman u knew over a year or two over your own daughter? You got d*ck for brain? You're very selfish coz you obviously married her for your own selfish reasons.
She told you not to interfere and you sat there, watched how she bullied your daughter? I mean, your own blood. Mehn, you don't deserve to be her father.
Someone that can decide one day that she want divorce or cheat on you when you can't satisfy her.
Anyways, take her to the orphanage. Even with you there she's been treated as an orphan so, no diff.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by SamOchuko: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Why don’t you poison your daughter to make your wife happy? She lost her mum your wife and you allow one witch maltreat her in your even in your presence? You’re willing to send your only flesh and blood away cause your wife asked you to? How old is the innocent child? So you can’t protect your own child from your evil wife? Do you think she will allow you maltreat her child if she were in your shoes? Bro you’re a weakling and a disappointment as a father, I hope the devil you’ve for a wife don’t end up killing the innocent child.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by OChimex: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

First, strong word need to be used on dumb men like you whose dick always decide for them.

You would have put that little angel first by making sure you dated and see if a woman you wanted to marry love your kid.
Now, know this. That little angel needs love and affection to grow into a better woman. It’s your responsibility to love and protect her.
You have made the mistake, now, sometimes some women need a strong action to put them on check.
You need a strong action to put her on check, it might be difficult, but it’s a reality.
Your daughter is your 🩸 blood and your sole responsibility, but your wife is not your blood.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by GboyegaD(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Walahi, you dey vex me. So you love your new wife to the point you agree your daughter deserves been maltreated? You don't love your wife and vice versa because if you both love each other, you both will love your daughter unconditionally. I have no advice for you other than the love that is making you turn a blind eye to your daughter been maltreated is going to sting you real bad in the long run.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Oluseglon(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Another spineless man spotted. Your type will be on social platform flexing muscle but got zero grip over a woman under your roof. I’ve got no advise to dish to you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by ttmacoy: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
What type of father are you? You will leave your daughter to grow up without her father or mother just so you can pacify your new wife? Are you that desperate for a woman?

It’s obvious your poor daughter is not a priority to you. Grow some fucking balls.

Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Really? You want your own biological daughter out of your house,to be with the family of her late mother.Really? You are really not normal at all, for attempting such.If you really are a man, you should take authority and put an end to the Jezebel's maltreatment of your daughter.If she can't accommodate her, divorce her.
Stand up for your daughter,Oga, and stop acting like a dumb simp.May God permanently seal the demon's womb, for maltreating the innocent girl.
Oga, take charge of your home, and stop being soft with your Jezebel of a wife,else she would do something terrible to your daughter.
A woman who can't accommodate your daughter has no business being your wife.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by OlaNurudeen: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
That's women's way anyways.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Babastrong(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sack her assap before she send your daughter to her mother.
YOUR DAUGHTER IS YOU AND YOU ARE YOUR DAUGHTER.
YOUR NEW WIFE IS A FAKE RIB, IF SHE WAS CREATED FROM YOUR RIB, SHE WILL LOVE YOU(YOUR DAUGHTER).
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Oga Fineman,
Did you love your daughter very well? If Yes then stand up for here in the presence of your second wife. I f she threaten you that she will pack out then let her be. My brother your statement that she came to your life when there is no one. She has foresee that as your weakness man stand-up for your daughter, is your first fruit. Fear woman and do not fall into their tricks

Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Megabig: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Na love go kill some of una, remarried a year after your wife demise, you’ve been with that woman for a while when your wife is alive, that’s my guess.

She has no child yet and maltreating the one you have, if your brain is intact, you will let her go

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by OlaNurudeen: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
That's their way anyways, don't be surprised.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by wealthgoddess: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Please have mercy on that litle girl and send that woman away. I am already pitying the young girl, there are things that woman will do to her while you are not around and she would be threatened not to tell you, How can her mom rest in peace in her grave seeing her daughter cry in bed everynight? Don't be a wicked person to do this to a young girl who lost her mom. Forget that stupid love and safe your girl!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by cassyrooy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

For now, please don't get your wife pregnant so that it will be easier to throw her out without much ties in the marriage.

Your second wife no get sense, instead of nurturing the child and ensuring that she sees her as mother, she's busy marking unsure territory for unsure child(ren).
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
blacksam01:
its common with every Nigerian woman...

thry are just too wicked
So with all the numerous campaign on this platform by men against women with children,it is only women you will blame for not wanting children that are not their own?

No Nigerian man should complain about women not liking children that are not their own since most Nigerian men will not accept women with kids. Stop the double standards

Cc kobojunkie

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by isabi2lof: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice script wink
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by kacglobal: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

You are a very stupid man. You better send that lady out. She didn't come when you had no one with good invention. She came because she saw you are weak and vulnerable. Like u said u married her because of your daughter. Since she's not fulfilling the deal send her out and look for someone else cus this woman is heartless n you will see shege banza in Jesus name if you are still with her. The mother is dead for God's sake. What's are gain for maltreating the girl, its not like the mother will come back one day to claim her wifey post. Ladies are just always selfish. Like I always say ladies don't love men.
End
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Streetmovement(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You be mumu, you don ever see any single mother wey don put any man she claim to be in love with over her kid?

Try get sense sha
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by NemoDatQuod(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
So within one year of the death of someone you claim to have loved, you went and married another. You also claim the reason you married another was so that she will love your daughter. Yet you did not grill her very well and get independent evidence that she will take good, loving care of your daughter, the very reason why you claim you married her. Now that you have identified that you went and found a friend of Satan, you are asking us what to do because you love her so very much.

Take a look at how so very fundamentally confused you are. Sit down and be honest with yourself. Be honest with yourself on why you got married again. Be honest with yourself on how much you really love that your daughter who you so easily wanted to pass off to her late mother's relatives. A child is a reward from the true God and when you love your child even a little, no one else will come in between you and her, especially a helpless child who did not ask you to bring her into this world. You will not allow it.

Your judgement is also so very questionable. There are still decent women out there who will treat every child as their own. Yet you, you went and found the one who has a heart of stone. When she is done getting your daughter out of the way, that woman is so going to deal with you that when she is finished with you , you will be grateful if you have a shirt on your back and come out alive. A woman who cannot do a simple thing as like( not even love) a little helpless child and mould her to her satisfaction. How on earth will she like you who is a full blown adult with your set ways, foibles etal.

And you say you are in love with her. Come back in a few years time and tell us how well that has aged. Confused man. Give that little bundle of joy up for adoption before you and your wicked wife harms her irreparably. It is obvious you have no love for the little girl. Give her up for adoption. Let her mother's family or a decent family who still have the fear of Jehovah adopt her. You and your wife will be the end of that girl, especially you, you confused, weak and fickle minded man. How dare you bring a child into this world and you are dillydallying over her mistreatment by another woman! Jehovah her God is watching you and He will do terrible things to you if any harm happens to that girl because of your weak, ineffectual personality.

A woman is maltreating your daughter and she is still under the same roof as yourself. Even if you drank ogogoro, e suppose don clear for your eye by now.

Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot / Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.