Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife (24243 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Guyman01: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I can't believe this nonsense I just read. undecided
Na real nonsense, na now I dey realise the damage done to society by SIMPS. I used to be a simp but happily I have escaped from SIMPING

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by caprini1: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

Send the new wife away jare....that is how witchcraft starts....hating on a child.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by juman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Send the woman away.
Your daughter cannot have another father.
The woman can get another husband.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Electronics: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=Fineman2 post=122782060]My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

Firstly, your question makes me feel like insulting you but I will keep my cool. How on earth can you compare the love of a child to a woman that came in from nowhere.

You claim she came in during your downtime, how does that make her the ideal wife. If she had better alternatives she would have dumped you for someone else.

The mission has failed because she is already a thorn on you and your daughter. That girl needs the best motherly love and care right now and you are already failing her.

Trust me if you choose this woman over your daughter, you will regret it for the rest of your life. There are many good ladies out there, while waiting and being patient, form a very strong bond with your daughter until true love finds you bro.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by gift2xl: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
You're a weak man blinded by love. That means you can't control your home, put that woman at a place and if she fails, send her out. NONSENSE.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Simp
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by promami: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
That kid is your blood....the one you call wife isn't.
Do not throw that kid away. Kick the woman out else things fall apart in your life.

How?

She'll possibly arrange the kid to be kidnapped or cut her existence.

Your move?
Man up and let the woman know that she's either accommodating your daughter or she's out of your life.

She knew you had a kid before marrying you and didn't complain. Why acting up now she's married to you?
Don't be a simp. Put your daughter first. She's your blood.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by IamOrei(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
oga sit her down & talk sense into her useless head.
Good that she's yet to have a child for you, how can she claim to love you & not do same to ur innocent daughter who could end up being the one to take care of her more than anyone else, even you.

if she cannot afford to accept her, send her packing oga
ur baby is more important than that woman u call ur wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by ORIAYO70(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

Please what should I do?

From my heart I have to tell you this you are a weak man...

If you compromise ur daughter, in other to please your so-called wife you will live to regret it...

Do u knw my sister died cos of this madness of trying to please step mother's, when she was dying my father neglected her, I nearly borrowed from ghost to pay hospital bills, mind u I was just 20yrs then.. we just have to forgive our dad lately, yet he bare the brunt, my order sibbling deserted him saying the pain is much for them to bear, I'm the only person that feeds, cloth, n care in his old age, mind you cos of women he never sent anyone to sch.. I struggle to get ND, BSC, MSC. on my own cos I pledge to succeed either he sponsored me or not..

Do you want to your daughter to go through all this

Do u want to be rejected when old??

Do you tell your new wife of your daughter... If yes!!! Why does she treat her badly, I DNT want to conclude you made a bad choice in respect to your wife, call the woman to order or else you live to regret it, am over 40, yet I feels our fathers wasted more than 12yrs of our life... Ask me where are the women he frantically established with his salary, no where to be found, after collecting his pension from him, they japa...

Moral lesson, ur wife can abdicate you but ur children will never..

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Alsenora: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Agreed most women are as decribed by the op but why some of us men also appear helpless and indicisive over issues like this with a women that won't give us peace is even worse. What stupid love will not make you reason rightly? She should leave if she cannot show love to the motherless girl.
Fineman2:
Why are some women like this?
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Krublog(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
You married a year after you lost your wife you claim to love and pin your decision on your daughter's happiness yet you could not check if the woman likes your daughter or not?

Questions

1. How long did you date this woman given that you married her a year after you lost your wife?

2. Were you cheating on your wife with this said woman?

3. Did she show any love towards this daughter of yours when she dating you?

4. Are you sure your daughter's happiness or comfort was factored into marrying this lady or you just wanted a continuous supply of Eve's poison?

5. If push comes to shove, who will you choose?
Wife or daughter?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Cutehector(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Oh chim.. Weak men everywhere.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Juliearth(f): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

See how quickly you remarried without even getting to understand this woman's character.

You better stand up and put your home in order. The excesses you cannot curb now would soon become a monster that would hunt you for life.

Your new bride should be made to understand thst your daughter's welfare and stay in her father's house is non-transactional and that if anybody is to leave, it'd be her. This new bride should be made to understand that your daughter is top priority (or isn't she?). New bride should also be made to understand that the next act of unwanton and unwarranted wickedness towards your daughter would matched with unequal and greater level of consequence. Nobody can make her understand these things, but you.

Good luck!
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Wodu89: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

You're a fool. Leave the house for a month. Threaten divorce. There are lots of women looking for men. Find the one that can love your daughter and you
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by dazzlingd(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
CondenseMilk:
RIP to your first queen.

Your story is same with some Nigerian movie back then.

Let me write the scene of such movie.. I pray it never be your portion. Amen

First the girl will be accused of being a w. by her step mom, maybe because she no get belle for you.

Then afterwards the girl will be sent out to nowhere.

She will hustle on her own through thick and thin , possible r*pe, school and all that.

Then finally she will get a degree, good job and a husband.

Then she will look for her dad and maybe meets him as a gateman, driver or cleaner in her working place or company.

Then you both will hug each other and cry.

Then she will forgive you and clean you up.

Movie ends.

hahahaha Omoh
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Solomath01: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
That man is a simp a week man ,and for that woman she is suppose to know that if that girl's mom did not die she won't have been in this present marriage, if she is not careful she will also go the right person will come who will love that ur dota.....that woman must be from the obidient set of family grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Wittysmith(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Get rid of her if she doesn't love your girl. The bitter truth is that she doesn't love you. She is with you for an ulterior motive
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by maticar: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
onlyboyson:
You love a man and hate his daughter
The woman is a DEVIL INCARNATE
but if she was a single mother, they would want the man to love them and their baggage

some women sha
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Guyman01: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Akosxxx:
I'm not usually like this but if I no tell you sey you're a very stupid and useless man that stupid love kill there! my mind no go gree me rest.
Weak men coming online to look for sympathy, abeg take am easy with that mumu man of 35 years
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Desusi: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Billionaire2:

The primary purpose he remarried after one year was for her new wife to be a mother to the child
You women!! so he should transfer his child to his mother ?? as far as you’re concerned.. Abi?
Truly speaking, the new can never be like the daughters mother. Ideally, if the new wife is a responsible and a child of God,she will handle the suasion with wisdom and care.She was just fortunate to become this man wife and should appreciate the opportunity and not to misused it.l have a similar case.Having three children before my wife demise, l married a new wife after 5years.My wife would tried her best to please my grown up children, but there is a particular one who wouldn't want to see her because he felt this woman has taken her mama position. For every issue, my mama ooo.A thirty years old would cry?Tell,what would you do?There are two sides to a coin,both sides should be properly investigated. How old is the child? Why did the new wife hates her?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by ukaface(f): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Abeg
Tell am to comot
Dunno why she would be maltreating a girl that committed no offence to her
Send am comot since she no wan marry.

Nonsense
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by drkhenny: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

You are e weak man and you don’t love your late wife as much as you love this opportunistic woman. Considering sending your daughter packing to please your wife at the expense of your late wife and her surviving daughter is nonsensical. Be the man in your house and set the rule, if your wife is not abiding by the rule, send her away. Your daughter will so much resent you if you continue on this path. Protect your daughter Mr simp.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by xevove2061: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Send her packing. If you cannot do it, you have failed in your masculinity.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by FavouredNK: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

You claimed to love this your new wife so much but the question is does she also love you? because a person who sincerely love you will always love you to be happy at all times and also love to do anything that makes you happy. True love shouldn't be one sided at all so if this woman truly loves you she will also love your daughter knowing that seeing your daughter happy will also make you happy. But she seems to have an agenda different from your own agenda and reason for her presence in your life.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by bigsecsyde(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
i hate weak gutless men.... Goodluck though
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by marsup: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wish I could slap you.
You stand by and watch a daughter of Jezebel maltreating your flesh and blood, and you are here asking what to do...
You are so full of shit....
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by maticar: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Guyman01:

Na real nonsense, na now I dey realise the damage done to society by SIMPS. I used to be a simp but happily I have escaped from SIMPING
see eh

relationship in society has broken down over time as a result of men enabling some kind of women through 'simpish' attitude and weakness, God this is so terrible to read

i'm just imagining what the little girl is passing through cos i have one too and i'm so attached to her like glue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by advanceDNA: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
Why are some women like this?

Dem dey crazee
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Loyalty1: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Pls you are too weak. Man up! And let your wife know that you are in charge. Haba

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by aktolly54(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

because you want fork, you go quickly marry and lie that you want your daughter to be with motherly love, where is the love ? When you go marry devil who dey maltreat this your beautiful daughter. I pray your wife don't conceive if she continues to maltreat that beautiful girl AMEN. did your wife know that we are going to die one day and repent from her evil way towards that girl, or she spend 10 yrs barren in your house.

You suppose dey carry olosho once you are Hot instead of quickly marry after a year your first wife died. You made a big mistake
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Cantonese: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
“ My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love”.

This story is what typically happens in real life, even though OP is not a part of it. OP simply scripted it.

However I must say that a man who remarries one year after the demise of his wife, must have his head, heart and penis checked. Infact, if the man is accused of having something to do with the death of his wife, he must not blame anyone. The act of speedily remarrying does not show a good relationship with his deceased wife.

The excuse of getting his daughter a new mother is not tenable. Men give several excuses as this or some say “work pressure”, “family pressure”, etc. How on earth did the man so speedily find a new wife if he probably was not dating her all the while he was married?

If you have yourself were a little more patient and took your time, you would have made a more appropriate choice or decision.

When you have children and plan to marry, you must not just marry on the face value. You must search for one, very compatible in all areas. If you marry the wrong man or woman, you will live a miserable life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos / 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.