Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? (28583 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by kaywhy09(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
Which gf cool
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by kkonyeji(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
seniorgozman:
Posting any girl on line will spoil things for you as a man

Hoha
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by kkonyeji(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
AlphaNugget:
Privacy is the key bro.

WHat will you gain with all the publicity and later the guy that is soiling her pants find out?

Kindly keep it private before you disgrace yourself online.
...and maybe pour u acid sef
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by kkonyeji(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You mean too many eyes who will expose your adulterous lifestyle and call you out for it? 😏😏

Don't worry. We know why most men don't post their woman.

How many women post their women?

What's even the significance of posting your lover online? Absolute rubbish!!
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by kkonyeji(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rokiat:

The most legit answer. Many of them don’t want to post because they don’t want their side chicks seeing it or you’re even the side chick lol

Of what benefit is it to u?
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by NezzyMike: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
randymirrors:

As I've always suspected. This explains why he always posts recycled pics more often than he posts new ones.

Lol, the old ones are when he was younger and cuter... Lol
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Darkestking: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
I don't find it hard but I don't post on social media in the first place. My life is my life and idc about showing it to other people.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by randymirrors(f): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
NezzyMike:

Lol, the old ones are when he was younger and cuter... Lol

To be fair to him, no significant difference between his younger and older pics, save for his weight. He has remained the same facially, hardly ever changing. Again, to clarify my meaning of old pics, I meant recent pics already posted and reposted several times. For instance, he could post a new pic today, post the same pic several times the same week in between posting other pics.

While sometimes, he does post old pics literally ( pics I've seen as far back as 2021). Reposting and reposting time and again.

The only thing he doesn't seem to recycle are his videos. Like videos of him driving while listening to music.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by silverkings: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Not all men, so don't generalize.
And by the way, wise men love staying low key.
Exposing your love life is dangerous; too many evil eyes on the internet.
na this thing I dey try reason my girlfriend, she feels I don't love her enough. I have told her severally but she wouldn't listen to me.... Well... She's seeing reason with me of late... No be person tell am to soft pedal
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by TemplarLandry: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Please keep singing it to her if you really love her. Make her realize it's wise to stay low key.
silverkings:
na this thing I dey try reason my girlfriend, she feels I don't love her enough. I have told her severally but she wouldn't listen to me.... Well... She's seeing reason with me of late... No be person tell am to soft pedal

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by TopBallers: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
MightyHand:
Hardly will you find my photos online, talk less of my Spouse / Family...
I normally dislike people that displays all their winnings on SM

Word.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by NezzyMike: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
randymirrors:

To be fair to him, no significant difference between his younger and older pics, save for his weight. He has remained the same facially, hardly ever changing. Again, to clarify my meaning of old pics, I meant recent pics already posted and reposted several times. For instance, he could post a new pic today, post the same pic several times the same week in between posting other pics.

While sometimes, he does post old pics literally ( pics I've seen as far back as 2021). Reposting and reposting time and again.

The only thing he doesn't seem to recycle are his videos. Like videos of him driving while listening to music.

If you want to live longer and last in your marriage, concentrate on what makes you happy. No one is worth developing HBP or dying for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by pansophist(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Yeah.. he oscillates between changing his profile pics more than once in a day and removing it. For instance, yesterday he used two pics and by nightime, removed it, leaving his profile blank.

Then his status is several pics of himself in a day (more of recycled pics than new ones) which makes me wonder "what's the point?"
If it's not pics, it's videos of him driving.

In terms of looks, he's averagely good looking or slightly above average. Perhaps a 6/10 or 7. He does have a good dress sense. When it comes to intelligence, he is. He's smart and exposed. Though he tells me he's not booksmart. He's 40 this year.

Almost forgot to mention, he has replaced his blank profile with his pic (old pic) as of this morning.

I've always wondered if he has a personality disorder cos in other areas of his life, he's stable.

I talk am. Na fine boys grin

Anyways, it's not a healthy habit for a forty years old man. Heck, it's not a healthy habit for anyone.

An understandable (not acceptable) scenerio will be a teenage girl that is discovering that society place heavy bounty on her looks, and she wants to cash out on the ego boost, attention, and cash. Even that sef is not healthy.

so you see, the guy case is almost crossing redemption. I also wonder what kind of people he is trying to impress. If there are real audience that consumes such content, then he is probably s leader of some mad people association lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by silverkings: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Please keep singing it to her if you really love her. Make her realize it's wise to stay low key.
Na girl i wan marry... Very promising girl... Maybe she's drown in love but like you said, I'll keep singing it... Thank you
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Allisgud: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
U want their market to spoil,even with the level of breakfast self
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by thunderbabs: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
No girl is your girl until you put a ring to it. That's the rule.

Posting her doesn't give you any exclusive right over her. Fellow brothers are also in pursuit of your acclaimed girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by randymirrors(f): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
pansophist:

I talk am. Na fine boys grin

so you see, the guy case is almost crossing redemption. I also wonder what kind of people he is trying to impress. If there are real audience that consumes such content, then he is probably s leader of some mad people association lol.

Haha.. touchè.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by effido666: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
because she is a girlfriend embarassed
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Anonymoususher: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Karlifate:

@ bolded:

You should connect with BAT ASAP, so that you'll celebrate your anniversary alongside his swearing-in. grin

Celebration galore πŸ₯³πŸ₯‚ πŸŽ‰

Hahahaha Obi I know, who is BAT?
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by chatinent: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
I don’t need online validation.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Karlifate: 6:30am On Apr 30, 2023
Anonymoususher:

Hahahaha Obi I know, who is BAT?

🀣🀣🀣🀣

British American Tobacco 😏 angry
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?
those that posted theirs how many of them still dey together
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Personally I don't like it when my man constantly post me on social media.

I don't mind if he does it every once in a while, but it becomes too much for me when he does it more often.

I'm private and antisocial.

just dey play!
be pretending as if you don't like it
you ladies that like attention
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Kpboy1: 4:49pm On May 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Surplus excuses. Almost sounds like they are crying and trying so hard to sound manly.

Some men generally care less, probably for a wife and NOT sure if it affects how they dote on her. This includes pictures of hangouts, fancy meals or locations, holidays etc
I suggested to a lady that she won't be taking pics or if she does, NOT posting to Social media if we go on vacation. She refused the idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship / 6 Tips On How To Get Any Nigerian Girl / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.