Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? (28665 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
Because they find it difficult to post us too!.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by whippersnapper(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
MrBroke:
Only fools who ain't celebrities go about posting their lives on social media. Most celebrities do that for monetary reasons and don't enjoy it themselves. Once i found out you are a social media freak especially the ones who post even the food they eat, me and you we off cause you still a baby, doesn't matter your age.
well your moniker seems to butress your point

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by BlackMan6969(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Because the Devil lives on Social Media
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
So if i date 5 girls in 10 years. Everyone will know i be ashewo

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by ashawopikin(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
This question na for people wey dey relationship
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by MightyHand(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
Zonefree:

What makes a Happy Home? Winning a Nigerian girl?

Imagine winning a Nigerian woman with a flat pocket, will you experience a Happy Home?

You can have cars, houses and never be happy without a good woman and kids that will always look forward to see you coming back home.
I'll implore you to Ask your father if your mum was ever a good thing in his life or otherwise, plus did she ever make him happy?

:Man get off my mention

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by ZUBY77(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
You will be surprised that 20 men will post one girl

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Pray(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wetin dey inside?
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Revolva(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
How many of dem.don post you .girls are the worst they dont because they'are afraid ..they know they got so many guys on their list that will get mad

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Teeklef(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
Make secret leak abi!!! Make them know say I be Hotspot abi.....continue
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by rottenegg: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
She will always also be another guys girlfriend someplace else!
Women live 2 lives...make that many lives!!🀣
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by DiamondNimi(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
I know remember when last I post myself
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
it depends some people are private people. 2ndly post u for what?

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by kosiebe(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Cheating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Akaegwu(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
To avoid had I known
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Hamachi(f): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Not all men, so don't generalize.
And by the way, wise men love staying low key.
Exposing your love life is dangerous; too many evil eyes on the internet.
A player spotted.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by pocohantas(f): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Surplus excuses. Almost sounds like they are crying and trying so hard to sound manly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Myketuale(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?

You no even ask whether we dey post ourself.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by riverbird: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
squash47:
Make dem know who I dey fvck currently??

E shock me

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by tunapawizzy: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
u go post babe as the love of your own fragile life.....other men go dey laugh hard at u based on bo shen lo

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by mariahAngel(f): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
pansophist:
Because there is no social point in posting about girlfriends, it is a feminine energy. But we may post our cars, houses, and anything that signifies our social status. Women post people. Men post things.

πŸ‘€πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?
I have many babes, if I post one ,others babes will freak out
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by akilo1: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Because of wetin happen in 1998

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobodysboo(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
You wan cause problem?
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by TyroneP(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
I love privacy a lot. And away from girlfriend issues, i hate drawing unnecessary attention.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Which of them are we going to post? cheesy
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Realguyman1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Not all men, so don't generalize.
And by the way, wise men love staying low key.
Exposing your love life is dangerous; too many evil eyes on the internet.
Nor mind her jare bros, she dey talk as if na women come dey grin post their men
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by LeeSmart: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Apart 4rm my wife nd lil baby any other posting na 4 post office we go post am.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Cassandraloius: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
It's not a good idea, unless you wanna show off, besides she's not your wifey yet.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by AlphaHakimi: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
There are no formulas to these things. Post or you no post, just be with a Kind hearted person.
In the end, we all know what with are doing.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Kingkzee(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
I do post mine! Not all men madam! Why Generalizing it
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by meedoLock(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
I can't even accept girl friend 'Friend Request' on Facebook. Talkless of posting her. I've done this before and after we parted ways, I had to go through stress of unfriending her.

You can easily stop getting in touch with that girl friend you no longer want to be with on other sm like WhatsApp and the rest.

A man may decide to post his woman (wife) if it makes them happy, but girl friend?...... Nah!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.