Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? (28653 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by spencekat(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2023
Epositive:
I've never posted myself online and I have all the social media accounts. So, babe self no fit bring am up undecided
See person wey also dey like me.I had issues with my sister and my gf now my wife over not posting their photos during their birthdays.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by spencekat(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2023
ItisWell22:
Post or not, does it change a thing? 🤔
May God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by spencekat(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
either his girlfriend isn't pretty enough or[b][/b] [/b]he is an introvert.[b][b][/b]

The last one is he doesn't want his side chicks to catch him .

I'm guilty of that one 😌
Most introverts post more than extrovets
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by BidenDTrounced: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Some people like privacy...
Plus what happens on social media and what happens in reality are usually different.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rayban25:

Nowadays posting your relationships online can actually be the quickest way to end it my dear

If you're both being honest and faithful to each other, why would posting your partner end the relationship quicker?

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobicove:
It's best to keep your relationship and private affairs off social media... undecided

Most of the women who engage in it do it for the sole purpose of marking territory more like telling other women "na me dey here"

And why is that a bad thing?

If you're with me and I'm with you, why is it inappropriate to post your partner and mark your territory?
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

If you're both being honest and faithful to each other, why would posting your partner end the relationship quicker?

I no get strength.

When you get boyfriend post am 247 or vice versa it's a free country

5 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rayban25:

I no get strength.

When you get boyfriend post am 247 or vice versa it's a free country

Learn to be faithful in your relationships, then you'll realize posting your partner isn't that big of a deal.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Learn to be faithful in your relationships, then you'll realize posting your partner isn't that big of a deal.

Okay.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by MrBroke(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Only fools who ain't celebrities go about posting their lives on social media. Most celebrities do that for monetary reasons and don't enjoy it themselves. Once i found out you are a social media freak especially the ones who post even the food they eat, me and you we off cause you still a baby, doesn't matter your age.

15 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Benki003(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
spencekat:
See person wey also dey like me.I had issues with my sister and my gf now my wife over not posting their photos during their birthdays.

Exactly bruh I hardly post myself on my birthday let alone any girl or my sister 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by abobote: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
I have done it once, and I regreted ever doing it.
I lost my online girlfriend from Canada

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by MiosheEmpire1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
For someone like me, I don't really like cos I hate see finish.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by nepapole(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
It's not necessary
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Passionate888: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
She get another boo
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by GboyegaD(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Because I rarely post myself on the social media as well. It is our relationship and not the world's relationship and there's no need telling everyone of our relationship status.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Enemyofpeace: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
They're girlfriends not wives. They've not been issued certificates of return. Don't push boys to unnecessary wahala

4 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Enemyofpeace: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
GboyegaD:
Because I rarely post myself on the social media as well. It is our relationship and not the world's relationship and there's no need telling everyone of our relationship status.
no mind the op
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Albert0011(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
The picture says girlfriend, you said woman. They're two different things. A man's woman is his wife

A man's girlfriend may not be his woman but it can't be presented to her that way. Even if she can never be your fiancee talkless of wife, you have to make it look like she's the one. Coming down to their mental level, that's how they understand it.

Even if your plan is to eat her kitten and let go, you have to lie that's she's the only one you have. If you're too truthful as a man, you will not have a girlfriend. Girls don't like truth, they can't handle it, it's too bitter for them. It takes deep thoughts on thier part which most of them lack, to reason like... with all this my rude attitude and not being submissive, this guy says I'm the only sugar in his life. Can it be real? The day they reason in such deep manner and they ask the man questions about themselves, they will hear things locked up in the guys mind that will make them break down in tears

You have said it all bro cheesy.

I remember one of my old time friend way back then..this guy used to turn ladies heads upside-down with lie.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Enemyofpeace: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
squash47:
Make dem know who I dey fvck currently??
na how many person even wan post sef? The girl wan spoil person's business

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Skyciel: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
I don't even post myself
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
It’s my personality, I don’t show off. In the past 1 year I’ve updated my WhatsApp status just 2x. I’ve zero posts on instagram and Facebook.

My girl knows I love her although I’ve never verbalized it

3 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by chillychill(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
No be only men... i be girl n i hate PDAs either small or big

3 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Enemyofpeace: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Albert0011:

You have said it all bro cheesy.

I remember one of my old time friend way back then..this guy used to turn ladies heads upside-down with lie.
na lienus, I no the guy. Him don marry now, but him never change
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Enemyofpeace: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Skyciel:
I don't even post myself
as you no fine now grin grin tongue
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Jadeoje: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Women are unpredictable and unreliable.

7 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by bluefilm: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Correct men already know that doing such is very bad for business.

If you know; you know.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Don009: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Do u came to date social media
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by JerySmalls(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
I no dey post!
You can go to court!!!

6 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by GoodbutBadguy: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
Posting her on SM is not a prove of love undecided and the only thing that is constant after change is Breakfast from Nigerian babes, las las nah everybody go chop breakfast. cool

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by simfrost90210: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin grin grin
.., na for people wey get babe nah
.., i don resign for woman matter
.., ah swear .., women are scum cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by abidem4real: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?
It's because a man a created for many women. How then do you expect him to post pictures of a girlfriend of his without causing 'wahala' for others?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.