Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? (28670 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Killermamba: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?
You want make them kidnap our women or make another man go collect am
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Charx122: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Personally I don't like it when my man constantly post me on social media.

I don't mind if he does it every once in a while, but it becomes too much for me when he does it more often.

I'm private and antisocial.

So many women don't like their guys posting them on-line reasons too much skeletons in their cupboard..
Honestly a guy would be proud if his babe post him it makes him feel his number One and everything.

This woman or girl saying guys has issues is very wrong .
Basically Women don't like to be posted online e dey spoil market for them.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by babajero(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Because there are hardly any genuine relationship now, what we have now is mostly sexual lust for the men and financial lust by the woman.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by benqo01(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Like seriously? I don't even post my photo
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Anonymoususher: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
I don't post my private life on social media.

I don't post birthdays, I don't post any achievements, I don't post siblings or celebrate anything on social media. I use social media strictly for business and for cruise.

Before I met my present girlfriend, I met others who felt I didn't love them enough to post them on social media. I told them do not take our private life online and don't post me because I won't post you. They wanted to define my feelings for them by my social media activities, so we splitted.

Presently, I am in a relationship with lovely lady, 29th of May will make us 5yrs together. We love each other so much and understand ourselves. She barely come on facebook (just whatsapp), she doesn't post and I don't post her. Many pple still think I am single because I only introduced her to the most important people in my life.

My family and close friends. My sister has taken her like her younger sister, my mom is fond of her and my brothers are very free with her even the wives married into my family know her.

On the other hand, her parents are cool with me, we even talk on phone, her siblings jump at me whenever they see me, her uncles know me, even her cousins.

It's been 5yrs, I have never posted her online but we share deep bond together, I also don't play games because I am too busy for that, everyone knows.

Next year, definitely we will become man and wife, still not a single pix of our wedding will be posted online, except the ones friends snap and post by them selves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Chetas81(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?
THE WOMEN IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD ARE NOT FAITHFUL BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE EQUAL THEIR HUSBAND
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by randymirrors(f): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
pansophist:
Because there is no social point in posting about girlfriends, it is a feminine energy. But we may post our cars, houses, and anything that signifies our social status. Women post people. Men post things.

How about a man who posts his pics more than once in a day (not everyday though) or changes his profile pic everyday or every other day? Is this normal? How would you describe such a man? Is this a red flag factor? Note: he doesn't leave his pics on his status for up to 24hrs before deleting. Only in rare cases.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
So what are you trying to say? That I'm having an affair
Charx122:

So many women don't like their guys posting them on-line reasons too much skeletons in their cupboard..
Honestly a guy would be proud if his babe post him it makes him feel his number One and everything.

This woman or girl saying guys has issues is very wrong .
Basically Women don't like to be posted online e dey spoil market for them.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Yes.
WantsandMore:
do you've a man?
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Charx122: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Samantha124:
So what are you trying to say? That I'm having an affair

Na you use your mouth talk am o! I didn't mention names.
But is ok to have a guilty conscience. Lmao.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Okay.

But keep in mind that it takes two to tango.
Charx122:

Na you use your mouth talk am o! I didn't mention names.
But is ok to have a guilty conscience. Lmao.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Flows001(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
I dey post my babe steadily, both on WhatsAppand on Facebook, and she posts me as well!..

F*ck the low key nonsense!!

Real men aren't scared or ashamed to show off their women, only pathological cheats hide their women/men!!

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Charx122: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay.

But keep in mind that it takes two to tango.
Haven't you Tango all by yourself before?
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by InvertedHammer: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?
/

She is on lease.

No marriage, no guarantee.

/
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Bahamas95(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
I don't like posting and it doesn't mean I don't love her.

Tomorrow is her birthday and I won't post her picture(s) online, I prefer my things on a low..... I can't invade her privacy because she's my girlfriend.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
Good night.
Charx122:

Haven't you Tango all by yourself before?
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by centpado(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Post girlfriend, is it a trophy…… someone you aren’t sure of marrying…… you didn’t say let men be posting their wives is now girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Charx122: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Good night.

Good night sweetie.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by pansophist(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
randymirrors:

How about a man who posts his pics more than once in a day (not everyday though) or changes his profile pic everyday or every other day? Is this normal? How would you describe such a man? Is this a red flag factor? Note: he doesn't leave his pics on his status for up to 24hrs before deleting. Only in rare cases.

A man or a boy? No grown up man should do that stuff. It's not normal. He is probably very concerned about his appearance. He is a social media fanatic, and he his all about impressing people.

He derive a chunky dose of esteem by the eyes looking at his pictures, the views and the likes. He is under the illusion that because he likes how he looks in pictures, it's same for others looking.

He probably is also not intelligent, because if he is, he would know what kind of image he will be judged with with such behaviors. If he is young, I can understand. But a man? Oh no. Jesus wept.

And yes, it's a red flag. It's a woman that should be doing that, since women love attention. Not men. A man that does that is immature, to avoid yabbing him.

Such men cares so much about what people think about them, that they will betray themselves and you, to put up with their perceived image. Is he a fine boy? Because I know one fine boy like that and funny enough, girls like him. He has three kids with three different women grin

That was when I know that even the devil have their own customers. Think of Ramsey Noah, he is just like that. And naija girls like yellow boys. But all in all, he is a bad match. Nack am throway, after all, women are polygamous too. Just kidding. But no go carry belle o

How old is he?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by ufotunang: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Do ladies post their boyfriend picture in the social media
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Originalsly: 12:38am On Apr 29, 2023
Ehmmm ... men don't because of other women .... women are by default jealous and envious. Posting his woman on SM will put her at risk of being attacked and s andalized online... and worse on the street. Man posts his gf on SM .... with caption Irreplaceable .... immediately haters will show themselves.... especially if she is pretty and in good shape. So... men don't ......to protect our women from the wrath of other women.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Streetmovement(m): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I dey post plenty girls wey I don knack for my WhatsApp status cuz they beg me to post em but since this year come I never post anything and it's intentional, I remain anonymous and I will remain so for a very long time cool
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Streetmovement(m): 12:54am On Apr 29, 2023
Guyman01:
The different ladies admiring me will be comparing themselves with the one I posted and the next day some of them won't even want to talk to me again because of jealousy

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na their way na
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by DrDunamis(m): 1:04am On Apr 29, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?
You're not the main deal
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Caseless: 1:19am On Apr 29, 2023
pansophist:
Because there is no social point in posting about girlfriends, it is a feminine energy. But we may post our cars, houses, and anything that signifies our social status. Women post people. Men post things.
I won't even post anything.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by doneback04: 3:07am On Apr 29, 2023
Sometimes most her online will spoil things for you and other girls will avoid your part thinking you have someone serious and if tomorrow something happens you don marry her again you have already painted a bad imagine of yourself online to other girls

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Tzar(m): 3:07am On Apr 29, 2023
Because REAL men should not be SIMPING.
Women should stop attempting to effeminate the male gender, it is dangerous for relationships & society. Males & females play different roles in relationships & society.
You protect what / who you love from theives / predators. That is also why real men NEVER wife those women who post their bodies & everything they do on social media. Those social media girl may get attention only for sex, but never for long time devotion or marriage…
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by correctguy101(m): 3:55am On Apr 29, 2023
MightyHand:
Hardly will you find my photos online, talk less of my Spouse / Family...
I normally dislike people that displays all their winnings on SM

Ghost baba ....

Gbayi cheesy
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by drphantom: 4:03am On Apr 29, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?

Simple.

Studies show happy couples are LESS likely to be all over social media about heir relationship.

The major fuel for people flooding social media with their relationship post is thr need for external validation and subconscious insecurities.

The more absent these are in relationships the more healthy the relationship and the less likely you are to see those lovey dovey posts.

https://www.insider.com/happy-couples-post-less-about-their-relationships-on-social-media-2016-9#when-youre-happy-with-your-life-or-a-relationship-youre-naturally-more-present-for-it-2
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by fkj950ax(m): 4:10am On Apr 29, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?

Social media is not a real place
Narcissist find validation of fragile ego on social media.
Social media is a public forum while relationship and courtship are private issues.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Iamnotfearyou: 4:20am On Apr 29, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?

For the same reason reason why the pains of heartbreak in women is louder than that in men ..........even married couples disagree and go their separate ways,it will be stupidity to brag about a young single lady that can wake up anytime and tell you she's done with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.