Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? (44584 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by WantsandMore: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You want so much to manufacture context but there is only one to this and that is debt collection and the right of the one owed to collect that owed him by another human being. undecided
or you r too stubborn to accept an alternate opinion, irrespective, the law is the law & I believe only a competent court of law has the verdict not even our collective arguments.
Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by jubrilELsudan: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Lol
Dis one think say every mother be like the useless, ugly old hag wey bornam grin

SAME WORDS YOUR FATHER SAID TO YOU WHEN THEY CALLED A FAMILY MEETING CONCERNING THE REPORTS THAT YOU ALWAYS PEEP THE WOMEN IN YOUR YARD WHEN THEY TAKING A BATH IN YOUR COMPOUND BACKYARD BATHROOM

Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

SAME WORDS YOUR FATHER SAID TO YOU WHEN THEY CALLED A FAMILY MEETING CONCERNING THE REPORTS THAT YOU ALWAYS PEEP THE WOMEN IN YOUR YARD WHEN THEY TAKING A BATH IN YOUR COMPOUND BACKYARD BATHROOM
Weyrey rëtaɍd
Your stupidity is like zee world... Extra ordinary every day. It's a family thing.
I blame yhur father that risked doing flesh to flesh with a public toilet grin
Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by iamL(f): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
I lend money to only my siblings because we have always had each other's back. If I want to give out money I give to those who I noticed are really struggling without them asking me for it.

My friends knows it especially the married ones, lend them money sorry is your case.
Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
WantsandMore:
■ or you r too stubborn to accept an alternate opinion, irrespective, the law is the law & I believe only a competent court of law has the verdict not even our collective arguments.
1. This isn't about me here but you being insufficiently able to back up your seemingly argument that taking legal action against a debtor somehow poses some sort of infringement on the debtor's human right. undecided
Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
sylve11:
■ Experience has taught me not to lend money to people.

If you are not careful, you might just see yourself featured in a movie you weren't supposed to be cast in "permanent enemy part 2". grin embarassed cool
1. Banks lend people money. Microfinance businesses also lend people money and their Experience is that it is lucrative industry. undecided
Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by jubrilELsudan: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Weyrey rëtaɍd
Your stupidity is like zee world... Extra ordinary every day. It's a family thing.
I blame yhur father that risked doing flesh to flesh with a public toilet grin

LIKE SEY NO BE SUCKAWAY YOUR PAPA DO FLESH TO FLESH WITH NA HIM MAKE DEM BORN YOU

Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:58am On May 01, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

LIKE SEY NO BE SUCKAWAY YOUR PAPA DO FLESH TO FLESH WITH NA HIM MAKE DEM BORN YOU
Product of public toilet grin
Public latrine cheesy
Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by WantsandMore: 12:21pm On May 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. This isn't about me here but you being insufficiently able to back up your seemingly argument that taking legal action against a debtor somehow poses some sort of infringement on the debtor's human right. undecided
Is it?
Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by OmayieHenry(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2023
HughWilliams:

Hello, has he paid you back? If no, can you send your account details?

Boss, he hasn't. I am so very disappointed on how some persons can throw the trust and confidence you have for them all on a burning flame.

I do appreciate you 100 percent 2033784245 UBA
Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by oyaaa(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2023
Evestar200:
I didn't even respond after he said grin grin, he viewed my status after some months and blocked me on WhatsApp
the guy get mind shaaaa
Re: Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? by Shaneroberts: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.