Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here (3201 Views)

Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! / As A Man Or A Woman, Learn To Keep Some Sensitive Info Abt Ur....... / Dealing With A Highly Sensitive Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Treassured: 8:36am On May 09, 2023
Awakened38:
HSP Traits

Good Morning Awakened.

I trust you had a great Night.

I would like to ask what's your Gender??

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Treassured: 9:29am On May 09, 2023
Awakened38:

Lol 😂. Travelling around the world is it for me too. Just not for material pursuit I mean, but for the adventure. There's no greater fun for me than that. I think it's same for most HSPs.

Lol exactly.

I'm not a Freak of Material Things.

I'm Very Adventurous🏂

4 Likes

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 9:48am On May 09, 2023
Treassured:

Good Morning Awakened.

I trust you had a great Night.

I would like to ask what's your Gender??

Hahahahahaha 😂

Looks like you're seeking a better half grin 😂
Anyway don't mind me; just kidding.

I personally have a feeling that, important informations may sometimes be viewed or recieved with sentiment if it's identified with a particular gender as the source. I may be wrong, but personally, I've seen that happen with me a few times. Not that I take the information more or less seriously based on the gender, no, but there's the tendency to feel that this information may not apply to me because I'm of a different gender from the informant, or that the worldview of the informant is different from mine, so therefore the information may not apply as such.

To that extent I personally prefer to remain gender anonymous here as much as possible, so my contributions can be seen with as little gender bias as possible grin.

However, I can assure you that you're most probably right with your guess about my gender 😂.
But if you're really interested in knowing, just do me a dm, and I'll gladly tell you.

Nice having you here @Treassured. I can feel your positive energies.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 9:50am On May 09, 2023
Treassured:

Lol exactly.

I'm not a Freak of Material Things.

I'm Very Adventurous🏂

I feel you 😊

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by ahnie: 10:19am On May 09, 2023
Sorry for deviating from the topic....pls has anyone heard from Richy?
God1000 have you heard from him, lately I haven't seen any of his post
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by God1000(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2023
ahnie:
Sorry for deviating from the topic....pls has anyone heard from Richy?
God1000 have you heard from him, lately I haven't seen any of his post
No dear
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by henrimoto(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2023
descarado:

Extroverts loves introverts a lot cos they don't interrupt them when they talk unlike fellow extroverts. They monopolise the conversation. Give it to them. They won't even notice you don't talk. Introverts will prompt you to talk more. They really love it.

Anybody worried that introverts don't respond to their conversation isn't up to 50% extrovert.
Extroverts and introverts are attracted to each other sometimes, if not all times. Why ? Each side/party likes one/two things about the order side/party.

There are extrovert persons that are on the high side, they can talk, discuss,argue, mingle with passion from morning till dawn, when an introvert person is around such person (s), one of them must give room for the other.
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Treassured: 3:25pm On May 09, 2023
Awakened38:

Hahahahahaha 😂

I personally have a feeling that, important informations may sometimes be viewed or recieved with sentiment if it's identified with a particular gender as the source. I may be wrong, but personally, I've seen that happen with me a few times. Not that I take the information more or less seriously based on the gender, no, but there's the tendency to feel that this information may not apply to me because I'm of a different gender from the informant, or that the worldview of the informant is different from mine, so therefore the information may not apply as such.

To that extent I personally prefer to remain gender anonymous here as much as possible, so my contributions can be seen with as little gender bias as possible grin.

However, I can assure you that you're most probably right with your guess about my gender 😂.
But if you're really interested in knowing, just do me a dm, and I'll gladly tell you.

First let me Apologize for my late Reply. It has been a quite busy Week for me.

Hehe and I'm very eager to send an Emoji because this Post got me like. But I'm yet to Confirm your Gender lol🤣

You Write so Good. You must be a Poet. You will pass for the likes of ChimaAmanda and her likes. I'm Humbled.

I'm bouncing Into your DM now🏃🏻
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Treassured: 3:31pm On May 09, 2023
Awakened38:

I feel you 😊

You have the Best of my Feelings.

Warm Regards.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 9:25am On May 10, 2023
Treassured:

First let me Apologize for my late Reply. It has been a quite busy Week for me.

Hehe and I'm very eager to send an Emoji because this Post got me like. But I'm yet to Confirm your Gender lol🤣

You Write so Good. You must be a Poet. You will pass for the likes of ChimaAmanda and her likes. I'm Humbled.

I'm bouncing Into your DM now🏃🏻

Thanks so much for your generous remarks. Trust me you got my head bloated by your comparison of me to the likes of ChimaAmanda 😂; I nearly almost fainted o 😂. You're now the second person to speak to my writing potentiality. I thinks it's time for me to think seriously about the prospect, although I'm very lazy with execution.

I've responded to your dm.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 9:28am On May 10, 2023
Treassured:

You have the Best of my Feelings.

Warm Regards.

Same here 🤔

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Treassured: 2:10pm On May 10, 2023
Awakened38:

Same here🤔

❤❤❤
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 11:29am On May 13, 2023
Does this describe you? 😂 Hilarious!

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 5:30am On May 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Treassured: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Waohshocked

I miss this Thread😎

Awakened38 I trust you have been Good hun?
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
Treassured:
Waohshocked

I miss this Thread😎

Awakened38 I trust you have been Good hun?

Absolutely @Treassured cheesy. I'm doing as good as can be.

Great to hear from you again. I've personally missed everyone. Hope you're fine yourself ☺.
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by oazeez1991(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
As an HSP, I find it difficult to make friends cos I don't just have the energy. All I got are acquittances, which are always influenced based on the circumstances unfolding.

I hardly seek for help, and I also dread rejection. Should one willingly offer to help me, but after my rejection, the person insisted and went on with it, I would automatically see myself being indebted to such person, and what would cloud my mind is a way of doing something as a form of payback for such generosity for the person.

As a guy, I act too sensitive and emotional for one, as I feel things to the extreme and over analyze every situation. I feel bad when I say, NO to someone and do regret afterwards, even though my stand was the right thing to do. My conscience wouldn't just let go.

The way I think doesn't most times, resonate with way other's think cos what seems to be abnormal and improper to me, is what the society adopted and glorified.

Just recently, I received two goodnews which I wasn't expecting that moment, I just got super overwhelmed with it that my body became so hot and active, the adrenaline was just too much for me to curtail, that I had to go take a shower to calm myself a bit.

I observe every little changes in someone or in a room, and I get to easily spot a fellow introvert.

My personality trait was kinda rare and weird aswell, INFJ-T (Introverted, Intuitive, Feelings, Judgemental - Turbulent), plus I'm Melancholic in nature, coupled with my Cancer Zodiac Sign (even though most don't believe in this stuff, but I funnily do cos it mostly describe my person).

Loving wisely has been something I'm finding difficult to do, cos I love easily and it's always to the extreme, and when I get hurt, it do affect me deeply. I presently still surfer from heartbreak of over 4-years ago and still blame myself for not listening to my inner self when it was showing me the glaring red flags which I overlooked, not until the shit hit me on the face.

My mood swings wouldn't even help matter, this minute I'm happy, the next, I'm depressed. I mostly keep to myself and only relate with people I'm already familiar with to some certain degree and feel secure around.

I hate anything violence and abrupt changes. I've read different books to probably help me out, even though, there are some improvements, I still feel somehow about my person. Books like, WHY U ACT THE WAY U DO; ATOMIC HABIT; QUIET, THE POWER OF INTROVERT IN A WORLD THAT WON'T STOP TALKING, etel.

I joined some foreign Facebook groups like Empath, Old Soul, and the likes, I felt the westerners understand this differences in personality than we do here in Africa, and I also belong to an Introvert WhatsApp Group which also have been one of my coping mechanics, getting to have people who share similarities with myself, give this idea of, YOU AREN'T ALONE sense of belonging.

It has really not been easy coping in a world dominated by those who shared a diverse personality with one.

4 Likes

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Treassured: 1:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Awakened38:

Absolutely @Treassured cheesy. I'm doing as good as can be.

Great to hear from you again. I've personally missed everyone. Hope you're fine yourself ☺

Oh Yeah.

Thanks I'm doing good too.

I hope we get to Spice things up on here☺

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Brandiebird: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2023
🤗
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Psychopatheko: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Everything about this write up is describe me like am just tired am always having issues with people around me it’s just any little thing i tend to feel peoples pain like mine, it’s always extreme I stopped having friends, and I hate myself for feeling too much empathy I wish I can cure this, over thinking and also thinking about the future like now I already know the pain I’ll feel tomorrow like it’s just weird and most time it’s accurate

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2023

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2023
Psychopatheko:
Everything about this write up is describe me like am just tired am always having issues with people around me it’s just any little thing i tend to feel peoples pain like mine, it’s always extreme I stopped having friends, and I hate myself for feeling too much empathy I wish I can cure this, over thinking and also thinking about the future like now I already know the pain I’ll feel tomorrow like it’s just weird and most time it’s accurate

As you may have noted from the contributions on the thread thus far, you're far from alone. What you've got is not a burden but a gift from the universe. Let the reality of your nature be yes, "your own reality". Then you'll begin to see the incredible beauty and power that you posses. And yes, as with every good gift from God or the Universe, it comes with its blunt side. But the blunt side is necessary too.

It's good to have you share your struggles here. Feel free to ask any questions here. I'll try to always find the time to share my perspectives, and I believe others here too will gladly throw in a word or two wink.

Wishing you peace always

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
oazeez1991:
As an HSP, I find it difficult to make friends cos I don't just have the energy. All I got are acquittances, which are always influenced based on the circumstances unfolding.

I hardly seek for help, and I also dread rejection. Should one willingly offer to help me, but after my rejection, the person insisted and went on with it, I would automatically see myself being indebted to such person, and what would cloud my mind is a way of doing something as a form of payback for such generosity for the person.

As a guy, I act too sensitive and emotional for one, as I feel things to the extreme and over analyze every situation. I feel bad when I say, NO to someone and do regret afterwards, even though my stand was the right thing to do. My conscience wouldn't just let go.

The way I think doesn't most times, resonate with way other's think cos what seems to be abnormal and improper to me, is what the society adopted and glorified.

Just recently, I received two goodnews which I wasn't expecting that moment, I just got super overwhelmed with it that my body became so hot and active, the adrenaline was just too much for me to curtail, that I had to go take a shower to calm myself a bit.

I observe every little changes in someone or in a room, and I get to easily spot a fellow introvert.

My personality trait was kinda rare and weird aswell, INFJ-T (Introverted, Intuitive, Feelings, Judgemental - Turbulent), plus I'm Melancholic in nature, coupled with my Cancer Zodiac Sign (even though most don't believe in this stuff, but I funnily do cos it mostly describe my person).

Loving wisely has been something I'm finding difficult to do, cos I love easily and it's always to the extreme, and when I get hurt, it do affect me deeply. I presently still surfer from heartbreak of over 4-years ago and still blame myself for not listening to my inner self when it was showing me the glaring red flags which I overlooked, not until the shit hit me on the face.

My mood swings wouldn't even help matter, this minute I'm happy, the next, I'm depressed. I mostly keep to myself and only relate with people I'm already familiar with to some certain degree and feel secure around.

I hate anything violence and abrupt changes. I've read different books to probably help me out, even though, there are some improvements, I still feel somehow about my person. Books like, WHY U ACT THE WAY U DO; ATOMIC HABIT; QUIET, THE POWER OF INTROVERT IN A WORLD THAT WON'T STOP TALKING, etel.

I joined some foreign Facebook groups like Empath, Old Soul, and the likes, I felt the westerners understand this differences in personality than we do here in Africa, and I also belong to an Introvert WhatsApp Group which also have been one of my coping mechanics, getting to have people who share similarities with myself, give this idea of, YOU AREN'T ALONE sense of belonging.

It has really not been easy coping in a world dominated by those who shared a diverse personality with one.

Wow!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your struggles here with us. Believe you me, I can perfectly identify with you. So far, I think you come closest in terms of commonalities with I, but perhaps only because you've taken the pain of going into more details than most of us have done here.
To be honest, I think you're doing very well already, in that, you're taking steps to both enlighten yourself and rob minds with likeminds.
My advice for you is to stay the path, keep doing what you're doing. Continue to educate yourself using various available materials and associating with likeminds such as the groups you're already subscribed to.

However, the most important thing you want to do is to realise that what you have is not a burden, but a gift. And please don't convince yourself of this or believe it, no, you need to realise this for yourself. It has to be your reality. And how do you do this? You do this by taking time to really analyse the trait(hsp), and then ponder, is it really the trait that's upsetting you or is it the fact that you're different from most, or that others see you as weird that is the problem?
If you're different, remember that only a "different person" can make a difference in the world. You must get comfortable with being different, otherwise, you'll never be able to explore the wonderful gift that nature has bestowed in you, and you end up people pleasing all the time. Every great person I've ever known was considered weird.

Stop trying to conform to the world. The problem with the world today is the problem of conformism; people ain't questioning the status quo enough, most are too afraid to be different. But all greats were those who dared to be different. That's why with due respect, I see some religious people as hypocrites; on the one hand they say they're followers of say Jesus for example, but they're not willing to be nonconformist as Jesus was, they're are not willing to standout from the crowd as there master.

Brother Nature has bestowed upon you the potential for greatness - take it. And I'm not taking about greatness in terms of fame.

If you're a truth seeker, by all means pursue that path. Spirituality has been my greatest strength. I experienced my awakening in pursuit of truth. Note that I'm not talking about religion but Spirituality in terms of self realisation. I have found peace in Spirituality.

Wishing you peace

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by oazeez1991(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Awakened38:

Wow!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your struggles here with us. Believe you me, I can perfectly identify with you. So far, I think you come closest in terms of commonalities with I, but perhaps only because you've taken the pain of going into more details than most of us have done here.
To be honest, I think you're doing very well already, in that, you're taking steps to both enlighten yourself and rob minds with likeminds.
My advice for you is to stay the path, keep doing what you're doing. Continue to educate yourself using various available materials and associating with likeminds such as the groups you're already subscribed to.

However, the most important thing you want to do is to realise that what you have is not a burden, but a gift. And please don't convince yourself of this or believe it, no, you need to realise this for yourself. It has to be your reality. And how do you do this? You do this by taking time to really analyse the trait(hsp), and then ponder, is it really the trait that's upsetting you or is it the fact that you're different from most, or that others see you as weird that is the problem?
If you're different, remember that only a "different person" can make a difference in the world. You must get comfortable with being different, otherwise, you'll never be able to explore the wonderful gift that nature has bestowed in you, and you end up people pleasing all the time. Every great person I've ever known was considered weird.

Stop trying to conform to the world. The problem with the world today is the problem of conformism; people ain't questioning the status quo enough, most are too afraid to be different. But all greats were those who dared to be different. That's why with due respect, I see some religious people as hypocrites; on the one hand they say they're followers of say Jesus for example, but they're not willing to be nonconformist as Jesus was, they're are not willing to standout from the crowd as there master.

Brother Nature has bestowed upon you the potential for greatness - take it. And I'm not taking about greatness in terms of fame.

If you're a truth seeker, by all means pursue that path. Spirituality has been my greatest strength. I experienced my awakening in pursuit of truth. Note that I'm not talking about religion but Spirituality in terms of self realisation. I have found peace in Spirituality.

Wishing you peace

Thanks for taking your time to analyze and respond to my submission, likewise your valued advise.
Your words are really soothing and comforting.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Psychopatheko: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2023
Awakened38:

As you may have noted from the contributions on the thread thus far, you're far from alone. What you've got is not a burden but a gift from the universe. Let the reality of your nature be yes, "your own reality". Then you'll begin to see the incredible beauty and power that you posses. And yes, as with every good gift from God or the Universe, it comes with its blunt side. But the blunt side is necessary too.

It's good to have you share your struggles here. Feel free to ask any questions here. I'll try to always find the time to share my perspectives, and I believe others here too will gladly throw in a word or two wink.

Wishing you peace always

Thanks a lot boss I really appreciate I’ll take in your advice I believe it will work on me thanks again boss

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Treassured: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
All The Best Love❤
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by shantti(m): 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Am Highly sensitive too.
What people say to me and how they say it to me affect me For years.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by shantti(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2023
I seriously need to relocate from this country where I would physically attend sessions that caters for hsp. My own is extreme.

Am not understood here at all, like at all
Everyone thinks I have great pride.
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by Awakened38: 6:11am On Jun 15, 2023
shantti:
I seriously need to relocate from this country where I would physically attend sessions that caters for hsp. My own is extreme.

Am not understood here at all, like at all
Everyone thinks I have great pride.

There are groups you can join online, where likeminds share their stories, struggles, and concerns daily. I believe they'll prove helpful pending when you are able to move. There are also materials on the trait online that better helps you understand yourself.
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by segcymoor(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
Awakened38:

cheesy grin grin

I agree with you 100% that loneliness is not good. In fact, loneliness is a negative state; it means feeling sad and unhappy about being socially isolated.

It's very important to note however that loneliness even from the definition, is a state of mind. It does not necessarily refer to your physical state. If it refers to the physical state, then I guess many of us are lonely much of the time. Think about it, how much of the time are you actually in the midst of people daily if you live alone and work from home for example.

What I enjoy very much is ALONENESS not Loneliness. I can understand that being alone for long for most people almost certainly leads to loneliness, and it was the case for me for decades. But the question is, why do people feel lonely when alone? Why does aloneness equal depression? Well there are a number of reasons:

Number one is that people have become programmed against being alone in at least 2 ways. The first is that aloneness is often equated with idleness, which is very incorrect. And you know the saying, an ideal mind is the devil's workshop. So there is a criminalization of aloneness. What many get wrong, is that aloneness is not in any way the same with idleness. Idleness literally means you're doing nothing while alone, and that will always lead to boredom. Aloneness on the other hand can be very rewarding and fulfilling. In my case for example, I am able to meditate, reflect, plan, create, journal, and even write and communicate on platforms such as this one when I'm alone in the quiet of my space.
The second way people are programmed against aloneness is by virtue of the never ending distractions and activities of our modern world. The world is filled with countless activities, pleasures, pursuits, etc, more than enough to keep you busy for 10 life times if you want. So the idea of been alone is absurd to most. Most people can't possibly understand why anyone will choose to be locked up in a room to him or herself with so much to indulge with. So it's no wonder people attribute such withdrawal to the self as a sign of unhappiness and perhaps depression. And it's understandable that many HSPs too feel guilty about being alone.

Number 2 reason is closely related to reason number one. Unfortunately, we've been made to believe that happiness lies on the outside, that it's something to strive for, to pursue, and something that can be attained. Sadly all of these is untrue. Doubt me, tell me one person you know who has ever caught up with or attained happiness?
This believe that happiness lies on the outside, is the reason why people work 10, 12, 16, 18 hours daily, denying themselves of rest and the things that truely matter in life, such as family, sleep, gardening, caring for and enjoying nature, meditation, etc.

What most people don't realise is that happiness lies inwards. To find happiness, we must turn inwards. This is what I believe Jesus meant when he said, the kingdom of God is within you or in your hearts. Many have wondered what Jesus meant by that statement or how happiness can be gotten from within, but this is a secret that every HSP is capable of unravelling. This is because, unlike most people, we are easily drawn to the self. In fact, most of us are allergic to the noise out there. And by noise, I mean things that most people consider fun. It is no wonder that we are not excited by the things that easily excits others, and the reason is not farfetched; the reason is, those things are largely mundane, without any real lasting value, they do not bring happiness - they are momentary at best.

I've have found in the last few years of study from my own experience, what real happiness is. It is not how the world defines it, in fact it is far from that. Real happiness is a unique experience for every individual. One thing I can tell you is that, it has nothing to do with the outside, but everything to do with the inside.
You'll never know this experience if you continue to detest aloneness or feel lonely when alone. There's a reason why you are drawn to yourself. It's not an anomaly, in fact it's a gift of nature. God, the Universe, is calling you, is a giving you, a unique opportunity to experience that which is beyond material, - peace and happiness.

Note that non HSP's are not left out of this opportunity. Those who love and seek true peace and happiness can also experience this. Some who have spent their lives chasing happiness through material wealth, haven come to see the futility of it all, have made a turn around, and have gone inwards, seeing they couldn't find it outside. Many of those you hear who give away substantial part of their wealth in other to focus on what truely matters like Paul of the gospel who took a loss of all things that he might gain the greater good.

Again apologies for the long epistle smiley

Happy Sunday to us all

You are correct but then you are incorrect

You can be alone even while in club

Unquestionably, Happiness is found within but one needs to get to a level in spiritual development to attain such real genuine happiness

Note: So called happiness mean many things to different people

Money
Sex
Club
Friend
Oppressing fellow human
.. just name
However all this is shallow happiness

Only Jesus may give deep and genuine happiness
Re: Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here by segcymoor(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
Awakened38:

Hahahahahaha 😂

You be M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him / Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls / Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.