Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife (7917 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by EriMma1: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2023
Your wife is pregnant again? Is it not last year she was delivered of a baby? You have impregnated her again? Hm...

I hope you know the huge responsibilities you're piling up for yourself in your middle age?

Your blood dey hot o. You better slow down.

3 Likes

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Prayfortheworld: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I always try my best to look good grin
Aboki na Aboki😂
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by chubinwa(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2023
A picture of you and the dishes or Bleep off

1 Like

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Javina: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2023
Aww husband material 1000yards cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
Obavoh:
We pulled off our clothes and put on work shorts. We had to place our clothes and phones in a safe corner away from thieves.

We spent about 6-7 hours in the water catching fish with net. It wasn’t easy at all. It takes a lot of skills and patience.

This was my harvest grin

Weldone but this picture no try. Give some distance and snap it again, let’s see the container the fish is in.

The pic looks like you downloaded it from Google

3 Likes

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Ogiame: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
They are different picture, reversed image search only shows similar results and exact results if copied, i dont think OP copied
I never asked you to explain. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Gaspardd(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... Wahala... Na this bony fish you wan use feed your plenty children....
Some people needs to go to jail honestly....
You are in the village, deep village....
You are trying to overpopulate the nation...
Now ordinary feeding, you pack fresh bony fish full basket....

Ignorance truly is bliss...
This post reeks of too much ignorance. You think life is all about our overpopulated lagos?
Dont just sit at the comfort of ur house being fed nonsense by arise news.... Go to some deep villages, you will trek almost 1km without seeing up to 50 people.

8 Likes

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Deyplay1: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
U don mad. I dey teach u wetin your brain no tell u, u dey mumu up and down. beter go commit suicide if you are so sad and tired of life
Ogiame:
I never asked you to explain. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by dazzlingd(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Obavoh:
Yesterday morning at around 7a.m my friend and I set out to the River to fish.

We got there around 7:30 as the river is not so far from my home. Some young boys were fishing and bathing. While others were chilling at the bank.

Don’t mind my outfit, I always do my best to look good wherever I go wink

Tell us the truth, you have been trolling all along from day 1
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by dazzlingd(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

All these Useless but Funny post some Pple in Nairaland create ehn..

Daddy ck is their Patron. cheesy

This guy’s trolling is legendary.
The guy took his time to construct a story line that had a flow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by tubolancer(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Obavoh:
We pulled off our clothes and put on work shorts. We had to place our clothes and phones in a safe corner away from thieves.

We spent about 6-7 hours in the water catching fish with net. It wasn’t easy at all. It takes a lot of skills and patience.

This was my harvest grin
Hook or net? I am checking something.
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by VeevoH: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
I admire your easy going lifestyle op you seem contented
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Ogiame: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
U don mad. I dey teach u wetin your brain no tell u, u dey mumu up and down. beter go commit suicide if you are so sad and tired of life
You are the mad one here. Don't think everyone is like your Dad.

Silly teacher

1 Like

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I always try my best to look good grin

I felt for him grin

1 Like

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
The one with a useless generation, now, Smell away
Ogiame:

Silly teacher
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by MrAgbako: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ogiame:

Silly teacher
but u know image you uploaded is not same with that of OP ...why do you wanna hold on a lie and discredit OP so bad? If that is not wickedness I don't know what else to call it.

6 Likes

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Wizywiz(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Exkandayee:
Dem Don burstam,
omo him Don cast oooo...nland FBI Don burst am .
Always clout chasing grin

1 Like

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by kelspinall(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
enjoy
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Ogiame: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
The one with a useless generation, now, Smell away
Coming from the one with a condemned generation.
Fok off duckling

1 Like

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Dshocker(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Offpointng:

I don't have problems with you uploading your picture here but is someone else's mother aware and is cool with you uploading her picture without any approval?? The cheap clout ain't worth it bro

Thats his wife not mother bro.
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Dshocker(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... Wahala... Na this bony fish you wan use feed your plenty children....
Some people needs to go to jail honestly....
You are in the village, deep village....
You are trying to overpopulate the nation...
Now ordinary feeding, you pack fresh bony fish full basket....

Ignorance truly is bliss...

Ignorance in what aspect?
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Puss360(f): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
BigRocky:

You talk like someone that lack home training.

Has he ever beg you for food to feed his children?

Did he tell you that he is living a satisfied or average life?? This your I-dont-care attitude is what is making people poorer and poorer.....
Why encouraging this excessive childbearing from this poor man?? Why??
Why are you not concerned about the general welfare of the economy??
You just stay in your own zone and damn all others...

An adage says, "Sweep your compound, I'll sweep my own, then the whole community will be neat"...

1 Like

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Puss360(f): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
Gaspardd:

This post reeks of too much ignorance. You think life is all about our overpopulated lagos?
Dont just sit at the comfort of ur house being fed nonsense by arise news.... Go to some deep villages, you will trek almost 1km without seeing up to 50 people.
Yes, Lagos is over populated because it is the economic point of Nigeria...
Those sparsely populated villages, of it were economic viable, don't you think people will flood that place
Let's face fact, Nigeria of today, minimum monthly wage can't take care of an adult alone per month....
And this man is an adult and I doubt if he has constantly the minimum wage in his account monthly, and in addition, to feed his whole lot of children.....
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by TheLordofHost: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Pepper soup don set. Carry go
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Gaspardd(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
Puss360:

Yes, Lagos is over populated because it is the economic point of Nigeria...
Those sparsely populated villages, of it were economic viable, don't you think people will flood that place
Let's face fact, Nigeria of today, minimum monthly wage can't take care of an adult alone per month....
And this man is an adult and I doubt if he has constantly the minimum wage in his account monthly, and in addition, to feed his whole lot of children.....
U re underestimating the peace of mind pple in the villages have. A man i know here pays 600k/yr as house rent but his mum still sends him food stuffs tru benue line every month.
We in the city av been battered with scarcity mindset as opposed to those in deep villages where there is much abundance of food.
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by okerekingsley90: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:

You are an idiot!!!! Must you be abusive to get your message crossed

1 Like

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Bintdawood(f): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Wizywiz:
omo him Don cast oooo...nland FBI Don burst am .
Always clout chasing grin

Buh true true no be thesame picture na

1 Like

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Otitipupa: 5:36am On May 01, 2023
This kind fish Dey get too much bones but nice catch
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Wizywiz(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2023
Bintdawood:

Buh true true no be thesame picture na
yeah but honestly the man Det disturb our space....
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 7:33am On May 01, 2023
You and him are both madd combined, Shey you did not see his first comment when he insulted me, ode oshi
okerekingsley90:

You are an idiot!!!! Must you be abusive to get your message crossed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Couples Jointly Undergo A Comprehensive Medical Exam Before Marriage? / Lagos Boy Post Pics Of Him Self And His Naked Ladies +18 Photo / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Huge Kpomo, Request For Your Friend. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.