Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife (7943 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Ogiame: 7:36am On May 01, 2023
okerekingsley90:

You are an idiot!!!! Must you be abusive to get your message crossed
Don't mind the little girl
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by obinna58(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2023
Obavoh on the beat, a man who loves his family
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Bintdawood(f): 8:58am On May 01, 2023
Wizywiz:
yeah but honestly the man Det disturb our space....

Space ke!
Okay naaa
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Wizywiz(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2023
Bintdawood:

Space ke!
Okay naaa
his crave for attention here Don dey big pass naija problem
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Smallxixi(f): 5:20pm On May 01, 2023
Mr Obavoh the fisherman cheesy
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Godwin4444: 1:01pm On May 05, 2023
Offpointng:

I don't have problems with you uploading your picture here but is someone else's mother aware and is cool with you uploading her picture without any approval?? The cheap clout ain't worth it bro
how do u know he didn’t take approval

All these American wannabe self
Re: See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife by Jen96: 7:54pm On May 09, 2023
Obavoh:
We took the fresh fishes to my friend’s mothers house where she helped us smoke it.

I only paid a small amount of money for the firewood she used.

She entertained us with roasted potatoes and some smoked fish. Very nice woman.

It took a long time for the fish to get properly dried. I got home around 8pm. My wife was so happy. She quickly took 2 smoked fishes to drink with garri.

This will last me and my family for at least a month. It will save cost on buying meat and fish in the market.

thank u for making us know what poverty looks like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating / This Is How A Beautiful Woman Should Look Like / Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.