Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde (17174 Views)

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by juman(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2023
We will not allow them to choose for us who should be our governors.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Bluntemperor: 8:54am On May 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Another attention seeker smiley

Don't mind them- they comes once in four yrs like that!
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by frankadrian: 8:55am On May 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Rigged or not, if they conduct that election ten times over, Obi will not win, no doubt about that undecided

If you be honest person, you for ask yourself why then did Tinubu and his demons do all sorts of evil to rig the said Obi. But I know you don't care about truths so carry on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by ybalogs(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:
like your father
awon Omo eran don reach here again. Wereh jatijati
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 8:55am On May 01, 2023
SmartyPants:
This is what I don't get. Okay, Lagos was terribly doctored to Reduce Peter Obi's votes according to this prof. Now take the entirety of Lagos. Will that make Peter Obi the winner? Even add the entirety of Rivers which we all know was rigged. Will that make him win?

Benue too and Delta was rigged against Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 8:56am On May 01, 2023
Escarpon:

his votes were not reduced, it was always obvious that he couldn't win

Keep lying to yourself and thereby incurring g the curse of God on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Torpedo23: 8:57am On May 01, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Don't mind them- they comes once in four yrs like that!

Just a statement, and you still couldn't get your grammar right. But you feel say a distinguished Professor who's proven himself over and above your betters na your mate to insult abi?
Lazy youth!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Eleph(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:

There's a possibility that if Atiku and Obi worked together in PDP, Atiku could have won because the northerners' vote combined with the SE and SS vote for PDP would have given Atiku an edge. However, an Obi with a Northern vice presidential candidate, even in PDP, can't defeat Tinubu!

You're right!
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 8:58am On May 01, 2023
babaolofin:
This Modakeke man must always show himself.

You will not shut up
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Elaigwu10: 8:58am On May 01, 2023
don't mind he
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 8:59am On May 01, 2023
lailo:
Says a professor who sat down in his house abroad on election day. I will rather take serious accredited UN and AU election observers who adjudged it free and fair, than this political jobber.

Can you swear that the elections was free and fair and can you pronounce curses on yourself if it wasn't?
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Alliswell248: 8:59am On May 01, 2023
Talk is cheap.
He is entitle to his opinion.

We won't abuse him unlike some headless mob better known as nattering nitwits.

Try again in 2039.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 8:59am On May 01, 2023
Alliswell248:
Talk is cheap.
He is entitle to his opinion.

We won't abuse him unlike some headless mob better known as nattering nitwits.

Try again in 2039.

Can you stop talking nonsense.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by georgeakins: 8:59am On May 01, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Then why intimidate Obi's supporters and reduce his votes as alleged by this Yoruba professor if you truly believe he can't win?

The election was free and fair.

All the inec returning officers nationwide are professors. Hence, I suspect this man is bitter that Prof Mamood did not give him a job.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Earthquakes: 9:00am On May 01, 2023
You don't believe that Tinubu won Rivers state but yet somehow you believe that he won Nigeria election while loosing in Lagos, Abuja and Kano.

Only tribal and religious bigot seems a sham of election and call it free
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by stywo(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/presidential-election-that-produced-tinubu-not-free-fair-%e2%80%95-prof-onigbinde/
Let Nigeria accept her fate, all these profs saying this and that have their children abroad, when civil unrest starts now, they won't feel it.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 9:00am On May 01, 2023
Abbeytoy:
Nowhere in the world will the election be 100℅ perfect...

How many states of the 37 were irregularities?

How many local governments of the 77 were irregularities?

Only a few people will lose an election and will not complain, however, that doesn't change the fact that 2023 is the most credible election Nigeria had conducted in my time.

I can boldly give it 89% free, fair and credible.

Can you stop selling your conscience and attracting the curse of God on yourself and your innocent family members.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Alliswell248: 9:01am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Can you stop talking nonsense.

Yes Daddy
Go to court
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Torpedo23: 9:01am On May 01, 2023
georgeakins:

The election was free and fair.

All the inec returning officers nationwide are professors. Hence, I suspect this man is bitter that Prof Mamood did not give him a job.

This is probably the dumbest post on this thread. Jeez! I know our moral values are all gone, but when did our education system get this bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 9:02am On May 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

Yes I am stupid
Go to court

No I won't but I agree with what you said
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2023
Well said
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by chiefolododo(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:

What exactly is your definition of "NO ONE?"
I know more than 50 people personally who voted for him undecided

I'm sure his wife also voted for him plus a whole lot of others...so what do you mean by "no one voted for him"?
50 votes is enough to win presidential election in Nigeria?
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by bayplus: 9:04am On May 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:

There's a possibility that if Atiku and Obi worked together in PDP, Atiku could have won because the northerners' vote combined with the SE and SS vote for PDP would have given Atiku an edge. However, an Obi with a Northern vice presidential candidate, even in PDP, can't defeat Tinubu!

Bitter truth that refused to sink into d Obidients with poor understanding of the geo-political landscape,interest and reality of nigeria.

Imagne if Obi, Kwakwanso and Atiku could agree to work together as one.

Tinubu will lose with a very wide margin!
But the real elephant in the room is the greed within the opposition splitting their block votes into 4, Kwankwaso, Atiku,Obi and G5.

We all know how APC defeated Jonathan, Only Buhari contested.

Imagine if APC splitted in 2015, with Tinubu contesting as president, Buhari contesting as president. Could they have unseated Jonathan with that approach?

I am sure these greedy leaders Atiku in particular knows why they lost. That is why PDP and Atiku are not as vocal as Eluup

A house divided against itself can never stand.

They lost a golden opportunity to unite and get rid of D useless APC.

I hope they do a better Job in 2027! grin grin

As for the professor Onigbinde. He is from Yewa and he is bitter about Tinubu's influence denying people of Yewa to win the APC primary. However, he refuse to blame his people who chose to vote for outsider instead of one of their own.

He should go to Village square and discuss with his people to stop voting for deep pockets🤣🤣🤣

His bitterness about Yewa is responsible for his commentary about the presidential election not true reflection.

As the saying goes. D enemy of my enemy, could jolly well be my friend becos we now have a common enemy
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Nobody: 9:06am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

You will not shut up

This frustrated man, I sent you to where you belonged, you are sending SOS to nairaland team.

What is the relationship between Modakeke man and you a crude and uncivilized main market trader?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by SmartyPants(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Benue too and Delta was rigged against Peter Obi

1. What's the evidence of mass rigging in those States?

2. What was the margin?

3. If you add that too, would he have won?
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Alliswell248: 9:07am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

No I won't but I agree with what you said

Yes Daddy

Sore loser..
Continue your wailing Sir.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by uzhiyeka(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2023
For me no need to shout blame anyone we are all corrupt The truth remains. NO PEACE WITHOUT WAR. some must go some must live. Nothing comes easy. THEIR IS NO SACRIFICES WITHOUT WORSHIP. we must get prepare if we need the best for ourselves our children the generation....
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Abbeytoy(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Can you stop selling your conscience and attracting the curse of God on yourself and your innocent family members?

Can you stop being silly and Bleep off my mention?

This is my 5th election and none came too close to this.

I have ignorantly singlehandedly thumb-printed more than 10 ballots paper for family parties (PDP) in the past and you can't do that anymore. So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by luluosas(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2023
It's a known fact that INEC colluded with the APC to rig the election for God forbid BAT thing. But they shouldn't worry, the rightful owner and winner of the election Peter Obi is coming.

AntiTerrorist:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/presidential-election-that-produced-tinubu-not-free-fair-%e2%80%95-prof-onigbinde/
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Nobody: 9:11am On May 01, 2023
No surprise here! Onigbinde is a strong ally of Chief Ayo Adebanjo! Google it, check it out!
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by gabbytabby: 9:12am On May 01, 2023
I guess that was why the south east held on to their result until INEC had to threaten them with arrest.

If anything I believe Tinubu did better but for the rigging of Obidients. Datti also lost a win as they were able to proof that rigging happened for his benefit.

Forget about rigging when it comes to Nigerian election.

The election was the best to date.

Make una keep shouting Mahmud he has witchcraft to be able to see what is happening in each polling unit. He read out what you dishonest and dishonourable Nigerians delivered as your result.

Torpedo23:
'Without prejudice to whatever the court
will say, the election that produced
Tinubu was not free and fair. INEC
deliberately disabled BVAS for the
presidential election. Why did it work for
the National Assembly election which
was held on the same day? Suddenly,
they said BVAS did not work again,”

Mahmud, even with the help of the horde of APC foot soldiers online, cannot explain himself out of this one, can he?
They flooded NL with their miscreants during the elections, hoping to gaslight the good people of Nigeria, as they did during Endsars. Look, how low terribly they played themselves because the world saw through their schemes. The truth is stubborn. You can't win over it with lies and deception for so long.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Ellasure: 9:13am On May 01, 2023
just a rabourooser professor. his inclination belongs somewhere else.

truth perception, I have learnt is very individualistic and dependent on considered factors.

for instances, there has always been very keen competition between Lever brothers Ltd and Patersson Zochonis in Nigeria in the 1960 to say 2010 . the competition is over the manufactured products from these companies. quite frankly their products are manufactured to market standards and are very good for the users.

where truth comes in is among the staffs of these companies as none of them dare say this product from this other company is better than our own.

so our dear professor should tell us through whose prisms is he using to judge the February elections? if we get a response we shall know what next.

meanwhile, ahead ahead to our inauguration of president bola Ahmed tinubu.

the roads to the presidency of a nation are littered with thousands of dead imaginations from lovers and haters of people walking therein. it is not so easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi 2023: Pictures From Admiral Usman Jibrin Kogi East Ward To Ward Tour / How To Check Your Federal Constituency Budget Allocations (N1.3 Bill -Surulere1) / Idris Kutigi Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.