Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde (17153 Views)

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Godjone(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2023
SmartyPants:
This is what I don't get. Okay, Lagos was terribly doctored to Reduce Peter Obi's votes according to this prof. Now take the entirety of Lagos. Will that make Peter Obi the winner? Even add the entirety of Rivers which we all know was rigged. Will that make him win?

ok after adding, pls remember to minus those illegal votes alotted or allocated to Tinubu by HiNEC, then do the remaining mathematics. E go shock you say Obi won

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Quodseverismete: 3:14pm On May 01, 2023
Only people with mischievous agenda,sentimentally blinded and tribal chivaunism believe that Tinubu won the election.

Like I have always said Tinubu may have all going well for him now, but believe me nature have a way of purging itself of any injustice meted out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by SmartyPants(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2023
Godjone:
ok after adding, pls remember to minus those illegal votes alotted or allocated to Tinubu by HiNEC, then do the remaining mathematics. E go shock you say Obi won

We're saying the same thing. Take the whole of Rivers and Lagos votes. That is even Tinubu's own, take them and add them for Uncle Peter. Would he have won?
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by LKTJ123(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2023
How can you say “no one” when I did and 8 millions plus did. You’re a big fool cheesy

unclejb2:
no one voted for Tinubu and he knows too.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Donykua: 4:20pm On May 01, 2023
Frustrated professor!

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Jostoman: 5:54pm On May 01, 2023
DECLAN2015:

Even Atiku is not making noise like obi and his igbo people
Atiku is coming
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by lildush(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2023
Abbeytoy:
Nowhere in the world will the election be 100℅ perfect...

How many states of the 37 were irregularities?

How many local governments of the 77 were irregularities?

Only a few people will lose an election and will not complain, however, that doesn't change the fact that 2023 is the most credible election Nigeria had conducted in my time.

I can boldly give it 89% free, fair and credible.
For posting this rubbish... You are a fraudulent individual..
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by lildush(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2023
Torpedo23:

This is probably the dumbest post on this thread. Jeez! I know our moral values are all gone, but when did our education system get this bad!

I weep for the people dat will call some of our youths.. father. They have used drugs to finish themselves. Wat moral will dey teach the kids?🙆🙆

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by mywells: 6:12pm On May 01, 2023
Thief
In
Nigeria
Under
Buharia
Umbrella
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by blaqoracle: 8:46pm On May 01, 2023
MJluv:
I have said it over and over again: there must be serious blood shedding to cleanse this country. You can't cure this country's problems by elections or negotiations, not by deliberations or consultations. What we need is the good old tried and tested method of cleansing by killing all and I mean ALL these corrupt and inhuman politicians.

It's been done before in other climes and it worked. That is what we now need here.
it is your land of baby factory, the land of fratricidal and matricidal ritual and every Monday sit at home, that should be cleansed by shedding of blood.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by blaqoracle: 8:47pm On May 01, 2023
MJluv:
I have said it over and over again: there must be serious blood shedding to cleanse this country. You can't cure this country's problems by elections or negotiations, not by deliberations or consultations. What we need is the good old tried and tested method of cleansing by killing all and I mean ALL these corrupt and inhuman politicians.

It's been done before in other climes and it worked. That is what we now need here.
it is your land of baby factory, the land of fratric.idal and matrici.dal ritual and every Monday sit at home, that should be cleansed by shedding of blond.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by nameo: 9:32pm On May 01, 2023
bayplus:

Bitter truth that refused to sink into d Obidients with poor understanding of the geo-political landscape,interest and reality of nigeria.

Imagne if Obi, Kwakwanso and Atiku could agree to work together as one.

Tinubu will lose with a very wide margin!
But the real elephant in the room is the greed within the opposition splitting their block votes into 4, Kwankwaso, Atiku,Obi and G5.

We all know how APC defeated Jonathan, Only Buhari contested.

Imagine if APC splitted in 2015, with Tinubu contesting as president, Buhari contesting as president. Could they have unseated Jonathan with that approach?

I am sure these greedy leaders Atiku in particular knows why they lost. That is why PDP and Atiku are not as vocal as Eluup

A house divided against itself can never stand.

They lost a golden opportunity to unite and get rid of D useless APC.

I hope they do a better Job in 2027! grin grin

As for the professor Onigbinde. He is from Yewa and he is bitter about Tinubu's influence denying people of Yewa to win the APC primary. However, he refuse to blame his people who chose to vote for outsider instead of one of their own.

He should go to Village square and discuss with his people to stop voting for deep pockets🤣🤣🤣

His bitterness about Yewa is responsible for his commentary about the presidential election not true reflection.

As the saying goes. D enemy of my enemy, could jolly well be my friend becos we now have a common enemy

He said by himself from the same article you are commenting on that he is Egba.

But typical of the boigot that you are, but in your poor attempt at deflection you have "conveniently" made it the main point of your baseless musings.

You guys never disappoint
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by adolfHitler1934: 10:20pm On May 01, 2023
Tntsi:
Good to see we still have elders and professors who have a conscience. Others have become symbols of shame and disgrace.
Only criminally minded people will say otherwise .
That old gray haired fool and cultist call Soyin....kat.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by OmoYoruba38: 10:29pm On May 01, 2023
It is only by God alone this country can be liberated.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Abbeytoy(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2023
lildush:

For posting this rubbish... You are a fraudulent individual..

Yes sir
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by walezy14(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2023
You are Anti -Tinubu. Do you want to tell the world that rigging was not perpetrated for Obi in south East and south south. Stupid onigbinde
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by DOptical: 8:18am On May 02, 2023
Ode, I thought the money scarcity policy and fuel policy were to stifle Tinubu's? When Tinubu was building his structure for a long while, some people thought it was a joke.. People who didn't build anything yet want to jump in through wuruwuru..

Tinubu won the election free and fair. Cry me a river if you don't like it. Tinubu is still the most decorated past governor as we speak. His legacies speak for him. We await his policies and models for a new Nigeria!
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by uzhiyeka(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

Have you forgotten refugees, kwashiorkor, CARITAS, Oxfam and Red Cross so soon? Remember thee years 1967, 1968, 1969 and especially January 12th, 1970. Go back home and ask relevant questions!

Bro needness... We can't seat down in a circle and be shouting we need a good Nigeria. Omo believe am or not if we no fight better fight people die we no go get freedom. We need to fight,die, tins happen, den we go come together for peace that time people wey remain go no say e na childs. No be one man tin na collective effort, like minds tins. If not e no go work. Na our fear wey no dey allow us cap the truth. Bro face the reality. 1967, 1968 those one na fight. Am talking of actual freedom/emancipation not ethnic or tribal fight like all those once your mentioning....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos / Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia / 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.