Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde (17175 Views)

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by SmartyPants(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

We have spoken on several topic relating to this election several times. But one thing is clear your conscience is doing a number on you and you are indulging in self deceit to make yourself feel okay. But it is certain that liars and deceivers like you will get their reward in due course.

You sound like a crazy person. cheesy

Don't you know how Nairaland works? Quote the posts between myself and you that touch on the specific topics as you have claimed, and put me to shame. So easy. But you can't because you're a clown.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by DECLAN2015(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2023
MJluv:
I have said it over and over again: there must be serious blood shedding to cleanse this country. You can't cure this country's problems by elections or negotiations, not by deliberations or consultations. What we need is the good old tried and tested method of cleansing by killing all and I mean ALL these corrupt and inhuman politicians.

It's been done before in other climes and it worked. That is what we now need here.

Just like the one u did in 1966 that u kill other premiere and u spare ur own
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by DECLAN2015(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2023
MJluv:
I have said it over and over again: there must be serious blood shedding to cleanse this country. You can't cure this country's problems by elections or negotiations, not by deliberations or consultations. What we need is the good old tried and tested method of cleansing by killing all and I mean ALL these corrupt and inhuman politicians.

It's been done before in other climes and it worked. That is what we now need here.

Just like the one u did in 1966 that u kill other premiere and u spare ur own

And ur blood ll be the one to be splitted
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Tinubuderanged: 10:11am On May 01, 2023
juman:
What law stop him from contesting in yewa?
If he broke any law take him to court nah.

There are tens of political parties.
You can contest presidential, governorship or any other position through those other parties where you pay almost nothing to be their candidate.
which court? The court that is control by the politicians?
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Abbeytoy(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga I am not trolling you, the problem with you is that you fixated on your self-deceit and lied that the election was fair and you want to bring flawed statistics to give yourself hope that your self-deceit is true.

There is a statics to determine the credibility of an election, but when brought to your table you threw it away and not ready to listen as you're already fixed that nothing can change your mind. I understand and I won't even bother myself.

It's part of democracy to have contrary views and opinions.

Enjoy it while it last undecided
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by penearth(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Houseontherock1 post=122849249]
What exactly is your definition of "NO ONE?"
I know more than 50 people personally who voted for him undecided

I'm sure his wife also voted for him plus a whole lot of others...so what do you mean by "no one voted for him"?

Him wife self voted LP
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Tinubuderanged: 10:23am On May 01, 2023
juman:
BVAS was game changer.
Made the election the best in the history of election in nigeria.
which useless BVAS? The same BVAS that they promised to send results from the polling units but they refused to do? The same BVAS that network was seize when results were to be uploaded?
Mr man 2023 election was the worst election so far. Mahmoud Yakubu deceive us with BVAS but at the end he sold the election to the highest bidder.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Torpedo23: 10:24am On May 01, 2023
Bluntemperor:

You are a nonentity,as you can't even discern the directions of the so called Prof's messages that is full of inuendos without any iota of truth?
Why can't he presents his figures of the anomalies?
It's about Votes Count,so knowledgeable people should tell us- what is the LP number of votes received in NW and NE or have we not said that LP is not Presidential before,by limiting self to the Southerners alone?
Election is over, let's work for a New and Emerging Nigeria
Prof indeed!

I can't do this with you. With the way you reason, you're at best a high school graduate..

Go find uncouth juveniles of your age. No be me and you.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by simfrost90210: 10:24am On May 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Rigged or not, if they conduct that election ten times over, Obi will not win, no doubt about that undecided

grin grin grin grin stop deceiving yourself
It's easy to lie to anyone and difficult to lie to yourself, to your conscience.. speak truthfully..
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by bentenny(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2023
As usual,the mindless agbadorians will tag him an 'omo ale'!
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by bentenny(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2023
If the illegality or sham most of us witnessed in the presidential election is permitted to stand by the tribunal or supreme court,a precedence will be set and impunity will continue unabated which will also swallow the ruling party in the future!
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:36am On May 01, 2023
Racoon:
This Prof must be an IPOB member according to the mandate criminal zombies.

Cc: helinues, yarimo
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by FreedomfromtheT: 10:41am On May 01, 2023
georgeakins:

The election was free and fair.

All the inec returning officers nationwide are professors. Hence, I suspect this man is bitter that Prof Mamood did not give him a job.
This is sheer blackmail.
I can see that the IPOB propaganda will not work since the man is not Igbo hence this attempt at blackmail.
The question remains: Why did the IREv work for the national assembly elections but couldn't work for the presidential election when the elections were held same day and conducted by same electoral commission?
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by FreedomfromtheT: 10:51am On May 01, 2023
Escarpon:

his votes were not reduced, it was always obvious that he couldn't win
On the contrary, virtually all opinion polls - both street and online pointed to the fact that Peter Obi is the most preferred and most popular of all the presidential candidates.
The ruling party perhaps knew this and sought how to cut him to size in conjunction with the socalled INEC and afterwards bombard us with media propaganda to justify how he couldn't have won.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by FreedomfromtheT: 10:52am On May 01, 2023
bentenny:
If the illegality or sham most of us witnessed in the presidential election is permitted to stand by the tribunal or supreme court,a precedence will be set and impunity will continue unabated which will also swallow the ruling party in the future!
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Jostoman: 11:16am On May 01, 2023
DECLAN2015:

Even Atiku is not making noise like obi and his igbo people
that means Atiku is Coming
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by rafcrown(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2023
The bitter truth is Yorubas don't like one another.
No problem with the elections but problems with the minds of some Yorubas towards each other.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Tzar(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2023
All these lazy Nigerian arm chair professors that base the assertions on heresay, speculation, sensationalism and predisposed bias.
Why not wait for OBI to present the so called proof that he has in court first.
What document and evidence has this lazy prof presented before arriving at this hasty assertion?
Is there any election (even in US) that is 100% perfect?
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by benheaven(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2023
A SANE AND PATRIOTIC PROF. May God keep you and bless you always beyond your expectations.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Nobody: 11:55am On May 01, 2023
This professor has conscience and sense. It takes a lot of courage to speak the truth to the "rogues" in power. The truth will surely prevail at last.

AntiTerrorist:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/presidential-election-that-produced-tinubu-not-free-fair-%e2%80%95-prof-onigbinde/

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by onuman: 12:10pm On May 01, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/presidential-election-that-produced-tinubu-not-free-fair-%e2%80%95-prof-onigbinde/

Prof Onigbinde, another man with integrity and honour in Nigeria.

Aa early results from presidential election came in to INEC IREV Portal, Mahmood Yakubu the INEC Chairman, observed that APC was losing from all over the country. He quickly arranged for disactivation of the systen of electronic transmission of votes results.
He later resorted to illegal manual collation of votes results. In the process, he doctored vote numbers to pronounce Tinubu and the APC that appointed him for the job, as winner of the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by onuman: 12:12pm On May 01, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Nigeria is not a sane country. That's why a criminal like Tinubu could aspire to become a president.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Shikini: 12:39pm On May 01, 2023
Sad
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by onuman: 12:41pm On May 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Only his supporters think otherwise. To them it's okay when they win in fraud. Hope they don't bother us when the table turns against them.

A lot of hidden and mischievous intentions have been revealed in this country. A country that parade itself as religious but lack truth and integrity. Nobody wonders why we are where we are. A new Nigeria will surely emerge.

In bold. HIDDEN AGENDA.

Buharideens merely want to use Tinubu as a cover to carry out quicker crushing of Nigerians by Islamists using government institions of Nigeria, impose sharia criminal justice system upon all of Nigeria;
that's the copious intention of Buharideens for which they:
1) imposed a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket on APC - 1st since 1999.
2) planned for a Muslim to succeed another Muslim as president - 1st since 1999.
3) planned for a 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria - 1st since 1999 - 8yrs of Buhari; possible 8yrs for Tinubu, and possible 8yrs of Shettima;

Buharideens started planning a long time ago by appointments of APC-favorite Muslims into the upper Courts of Nigeria's judiciary.
Despite the 2019 SERVER denial scandal by Mahmood Yakubu in INEC, Buharideens still retained him for the purpose of the 2023 election heist.
Buharideens used Mahmood Yakubu to brazenly discard the Electoral Act of 2022, brazenly discard the regulations the INEC stipulated for electronic transmission of vote results in real time from the BVAS to INEC iReV portal; brazenly doctored vote results and pronounce Tinubu president-elect; and asked others to go to court, the courts the Buharideens earlier appointed most of its judges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by biaframaster200: 12:45pm On May 01, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

All these Yoruba People supporting this Yiibo political ambition thought any of these Yiibo politicians believe in them....you are joking...

The same hatred they have for Tinubu is the same hatred they have for all the Yoruba-speaking people...it is when you have a deep conversation with them that you will know...

Chimamnda Adichie came to Internet to rubbish Prof Wole Soyinks just because he is a Yoruba person....simple! There are so.many Igbo person that have said.worst more than what Prof. Wole Soyinka said...but.as the person is a Yoruba person...he will be automatically counted as his.enemy.....
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 12:55pm On May 01, 2023
Abbeytoy:

There is a statics to determine the credibility of an election, but when brought to your table you threw it away and not ready to listen as you're already fixed that nothing can change your mind. I understand and I won't even bother myself.

It's part of democracy to have contrary views and opinions.

Enjoy it while it last undecided

Oga you are throwing unnecessary drama. Your conscience is pricking you, no amount of talk from you can rationalise an obviously flawed election. If it was in the 60s or in the 80s Nigeria would have been up in smoke. Imagine a winner being announced and instead of rejoicing it was anger and silence everywhere.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 12:57pm On May 01, 2023
SmartyPants:

You sound like a crazy person. cheesy

Don't you know how Nairaland works? Quote the posts between myself and you that touch on the specific topics as you have claimed, and put me to shame. So easy. But you can't because you're a clown.

You are obviously frustrated and pained. You are nothing short of a court jester. Quit being stupid and go and rest because karma will surely and definitely catch up with you and your likes for supporting evil.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by JOemmy(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2023
The open rigging inec did to give tinibu victory would have caused a civil war in some countries nigerians are just too docile that's simply why buhari, tinibu and yakubu have the guts to do what they did.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Rigged or not, if they conduct that election ten times over, Obi will not win, no doubt about that undecided

Then, why did they have to rig it since he wouldn't win?
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Nigeria is not a sane country. That's why a criminal like Tinubu could aspire to become a president.
God bless you, that's the only conclusion I can arrived at, NIGERIA IS NOT A SANE COUNTRY! that's all.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by NemoDatQuod(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2023
Hahahaha! Comrade, Comrade!

I used to think like you until someone told me something so profound and fundamental that it changed forever the way I viewed things. He said "DO NOT put your trust in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs".

He also said "I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."
The One who told me this is the manufacturer of men and women. He alone knows exactly what we can and cannot do.

Take a look at the USA, the world's so called greatest democracy. They have completely divided into tribes based on ideology and several other things and the country is in massive decline. I arrived this United Kingdom more than a decade ago and the level of degradation of society in that time period is alarming.

Everywhere you look, things have fallen apart. We are headed towards the final conflict that He promised, after which He will bring His own government. The government that will solve all of our problems including death, which He calls the last enemy.

Anyone hoping on his or her fellow man or woman, will hope in futility. It will only get worse. I recall it was just eight years ago that most Nigerians were cursing at the former President , wanted him out and were hailing the current one as the messiah. It will only keep getting worse. Right hearted people are running and taking shelter with the ONLY One who will solve our problems permanently.

MJluv:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Funeral For Late Dim Odumegwu-ojukwu (pics) / Politicians, Pastors, Birds Of The Same Feathers / Obafemi Awolowo: 31 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.