Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde (17171 Views)

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Houseontherock1: 9:15am On May 01, 2023
chiefolododo:
50 votes is enough to win presidential election in Nigeria?
Are you trying to be funny or just couldn't comprehend my point? I'm a researcher; a scientist and I don't play with words! I deal with data. I deal with reality. The phrase "No one..." simply means 0 person! At least 50 people means not less than...this could be 10 million. Let's stop playing with words!
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Nobody: 9:15am On May 01, 2023
uzhiyeka:
For me no need to shout blame anyone we are all corrupt The truth remains. NO PEACE WITHOUT WAR. some must go some must live. Nothing comes easy. THEIR IS NO SACRIFICES WITHOUT WORSHIP. we must get prepare if we need the best for ourselves our children the generation....

Have you forgotten refugees, kwashiorkor, CARITAS, Oxfam and Red Cross so soon? Remember thee years 1967, 1968, 1969 and especially January 12th, 1970. Go back home and ask relevant questions!
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 9:16am On May 01, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Can you stop being silly and Bleep off my mention?

This is my 5th election and none came too close to this.

I have ignorantly singlehandedly thumb-printed more than 10 ballots paper for family parties (PDP) in the past and you can't do that anymore. So what are you saying?

Oga stop selling your conscience, you knownthos election was not anything free or fair
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 9:17am On May 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

Yes I am a Sore loser..
Let me Continue my wailing Sir.

Eyahhhh I feel for you. You definitely need psychology evaluation.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 9:18am On May 01, 2023
SmartyPants:

1. What's the evidence of mass rigging in those States?

2. What was the margin?

3. If you add that too, would he have won?

Oga let us not talk too much let us see what the tribunal will say, if rhe judiciary does anyhow they would have soiled the reputation of the judiciary forever and no one would respect the judiciary again.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Segzy19: 9:19am On May 01, 2023
Tinubu will still lead this country.... May 29, he become our president....

That's all I know
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Alliswell248: 9:20am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Eyahhhh I am headless mob. Cownu slave. I need deliverance. I definitely need deliverance urgently .
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by GetSenseNow: 9:22am On May 01, 2023
Abbeytoy:
Nowhere in the world will the election be 100℅ perfect...

How many states of the 37 were irregularities?

How many local governments of the 77 were irregularities?

Only a few people will lose an election and will not complain, however, that doesn't change the fact that 2023 is the most credible election Nigeria had conducted in my time.

I can boldly give it 89% free, fair and credible.
The way you guys cap with a straight face shows how low we've come as a country.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Abbeytoy(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga stop selling your conscience, you know those the election was not anything free or fair

There was a question before the conclusion of my post, if you can answer it, I would love to continue the conversation with you.

There are irregularities for sure, but my point is that this election is far better than the previous ones that I have experienced in this country.

And have you seen someone that ever scored 100/100 on an exam?

I made my conclusion based on my experience, how old are you and how many elections have you participated in?
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by DECLAN2015(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2023
Racoon:
This Prof must be an IPOB member according to the mandate criminal zombies.

Yes he is
because he is a proff
He is one sided blind
Nobody said the election was perfect even u removed all the alleged added vote .mr gregory ll still loads but may be Atiku may win but not some who got his advise from a bad man
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by chiefolododo(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Are you trying to be funny or just couldn't comprehend my point? I'm a researcher; a scientist and I don't play with words! I deal with data. I deal with reality. The phrase "No one..." simply means 0 person! At least 50 people means not less than...this could be 10 million. Let's stop playing with words!

Data scientist
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 9:27am On May 01, 2023
Abbeytoy:

There was a question before the conclusion of my post, if you can answer it, I would love to continue the conversation with you.

There are irregularities for sure, but my point is that this election is far better than the previous ones that I have experienced in this country.

And have you seen someone that ever scored 100/100 on an exam?

I made my conclusion based on my experience, how old are you and how many elections have you participated in?

Oga you are writing epistles when your conscience is tormenting you. You know that this election was not free and fair.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Abbeytoy(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2023
GetSenseNow:

The way you guys cap with a straight face shows how low we've come as a country.

You need your username more cool Make use of it
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by DECLAN2015(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Only his supporters think otherwise. To them it's okay when they win in fraud. Hope they don't bother us when the table turns against them.

A lot of hidden and mischievous intentions have been revealed in this country. A country that parade itself as religious but lack truth and integrity. Nobody wonders why we are where we are. A new Nigeria will surely emerge.

Igbo did same thing in the east .they should stop pontificating
You insulted them
Call their land all sort of names
Started chest beating
Fishing out what u can not even take.
What do expect
The proff should address issue holistically I beg
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Abbeytoy(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga you are writing epistles when your conscience is tormenting you. You know that this election was not free and fair.

I never said it's 100% but 89% compared to the previous one.

Thanks
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by DECLAN2015(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2023
magoo10:
As long the election is challenged tinubu will be running an illegitimate government if he forces himself on nigerians.

If tinubu cannot prove he won the elections then he is not the winner.

You dont expect the people to clap for you just because you believe it is normal to conduct sham elections in Nigeria.

May to you and ipob people
Tell us who won?
Mr gregory abi
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 9:31am On May 01, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I never said it's 100% but 89% compared to the previous one.

Thanks

It is not even 89% let us for once say the truth. It is 30%
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Tinubuderanged: 9:31am On May 01, 2023
These tigers will come and attack this man for saying the truth.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by merits(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2023
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Gboom: 9:36am On May 01, 2023
The rabble rouser professor should be wiser than this.
There was never a free and fair election in Nigeria as long as the opposition parties concern.
The mindset of Nigerians especially the so-called educated ones is that the election that favoured their candidate is credible but the one that does not favoured them is rigged.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by SmartyPants(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga let us not talk too much let us see what the tribunal will say, if rhe judiciary does anyhow they would have soiled the reputation of the judiciary forever and no one would respect the judiciary again.

Don't be disingenuous. You know you have nothing to say. We are talking--in lay men's terms, about the realistic chances that the scale of rigging had anything to do with the outcome of the election. You entered the conversation to volunteer information, and now you're running away at the first challenge? Shame.

As for the judiciary, well you may choose not to respect them. Who will that hurt? When cheated in a deal if you refuse to respect the Courts that can grant you justice are you doing the judiciary or yourself?

In any case, even Peter Obi has not gone there to argue that he was rigged out. He knows that such argument, even if successful, will only make Atiku the winner. He has gone there to argue that Tinubu was not qualified so there should be a fresh election. Meaning, the substantive issues before the Courts are not even capable of answering the question of rigging.

You don't seem informed at all. Anyway, cheers.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 9:38am On May 01, 2023
SmartyPants:

Don't be disingenuous. You know you have nothing to say. We are talking--in lay men's terms, about the realistic chances that the scale of rigging had anything to do with the outcome of the election. You entered the conversation to volunteer information, and now you're running away at the first sign of probity? Shame.

As for the judiciary, well you may choose not to respect them. Who will that hurt? When cheated in a deal if you refuse to respect the Courts that can grant you justice are you doing the judiciary or yourself?

In any case, even Peter Obi has not gone there to argue that he was rigged out. He knows that such argument, even if successful, will only make Atiku the winner. He has gone there to argue that Tinubu was not qualified so there should be a fresh election. Meaning, the substantive issues before the Courts are not even capable of answering the question of rigging.

You don't seem informed at all. Anyway, cheers.

Oga I cannot waste my time saying the same things I have repeated in past conversations with you, because you are determined to revell in your lies and your self deceit so there is really no need, but one thing is sure the laws of nature always reward every deed good or bad and you will get yours surely.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Teenaira: 9:40am On May 01, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Nigeria is not a sane country. That's why a criminal like Tinubu could aspire to become a president.

Do you know any of them including your saint Obi that is not a criminal ?
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Tinubuderanged: 9:40am On May 01, 2023
Opintiwa:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a criminal
only drugs bastards will argue that. If Tinubu eventually sworn in then what are we going to teach our children? Children will now see doing drugs as a good business, our children will not see going to school as a necessary factor.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Abbeytoy(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

It is not even 89% let us for once say the truth. It is 30%

I will come up with statistics of all the local government areas where irregularities are for you.

I know you don't read or will be willing to learn than troll but I will do my best to teach you like others.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by SmartyPants(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga I cannot waste my time saying the same things I have repeated in past conversations with you, because you are determined to revell in your lies and your self deceit so there is really no need, but one thing is sure the laws of nature always reward every deed good or bad and you will get yours surely.

When have you and I spoken on this issue? Well maybe I don't recall - can you point out your previous post to me that addresses the specific question of how Benue and Delta were rigged; what the margin of rigging was; and how that affected the winner of the election? I am certain I have never had this conversation with anyone. Who is really the deceiver here?

And will the laws of nature not award you your just recompense? Perhaps you imagine, in your little cubicle, that the laws of nature are a sword for you to wield against your perceived enemies. cheesy We will all get our just reward of course. Unto liars and deceivers their due. Are you safe my dear? That's for you to ponder on.

wink
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 9:44am On May 01, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I will come up with statistics of all the local government areas where irregularities are for you.

I know you don't read or will be willing to learn than troll but I will do my best to teach you like others.

Oga I am not trolling you, the problem with you is that you fixated in your self deceit and lies that the election was fair and you want to bring an obviously flawed statistics to give yourself hope that your self deceit is truth.
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Bluntemperor: 9:45am On May 01, 2023
Torpedo23:

Just a statement, and you still couldn't get your grammar right. But you feel say a distinguished Professor who's proven himself over and above your betters na your mate to insult abi?
Lazy youth!

You are a nonentity,as you can't even discern the directions of the so called Prof's messages that is full of inuendos without any iota of truth?
Why can't he presents his figures of the anomalies?
It's about Votes Count,so knowledgeable people should tell us- what is the LP number of votes received in NW and NE or have we not said that LP is not Presidential before,by limiting self to the Southerners alone?
Election is over, let's work for a New and Emerging Nigeria
Prof indeed!
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by DECLAN2015(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2023
Jostoman:
what about Atiku?

Even Atiku is not making noise like obi and his igbo people
Re: Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde by Believeintruth: 9:46am On May 01, 2023
SmartyPants:

When have you and I spoken on this issue? Well maybe I don't recall - can you point out your previous post to me that addresses the specific question of how Benue and Delta were rigged; what the margin of rigging was; and how that affected the winner of the election? I am certain I have never had this conversation with anyone. Who is really the deceiver here?

And will the laws of nature not award you your just recompense? Perhaps you imagine, in your little cubicle, that the laws of nature are a sword for you to wield against your perceived enemies. cheesy We will all get our just reward of course. Unto liars and deceivers their due. Are you safe my dear? That's for you to ponder on.

wink

We have spoken on several topic relating to this election several times. But one thing is clear your conscience is doing a number on you and you are indulging in self deceit to make yourself feel okay. But it is certain that liars and deceivers like you will get their reward in due course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village / Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU / 70 Lecturers Quit University Of Maiduguri Over Boko Haram Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.