Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi (43138 Views)

The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Chindozy: 3:00pm On May 01, 2023
Throwback:
We already know you are desperate politician who has no integrity.

A political prostitute and ticket hunter without loyalty to any party ideology, is no surprise when he reveals he would go all ways to steal a mandate he could not win with his religious warfare.

The last time he went all the way to London, we all know how he was disgraced with detention.

The tortoise has always insisted that he will not return home until he has been disgraced.

I will remind you this statement months down the line. Thanks
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by azikiweironsi(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2023
Mandate kill you there.
If election comes up today, I'm sure you will fail more than the previous election. Continue with your tribal and religion campaign.
Honestly we dodge the bullet that a lady voiced laided man did not win.
Ndi Ara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by doncartel: 3:01pm On May 01, 2023
We are 100% with President Peter Obi, our mandate will be recovered.

Lies may take the elevator while the truth takes the staircase but the truth will arrive eventually. The truth is that Peter Obi won the election with 78% of the votes and he will be sworn in as President come May 29, 2023.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Chindozy: 3:03pm On May 01, 2023
semitoxic:

He needs to pander to the mob, keep them happy. He is their pawn as it is, even at the cost of his political future. Poor man.

He who laughs last ……. Thanks
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by adexoramo(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2023
Did I hear him say Mandate or Bandage?. If it's Mandate he can only get that in Bangladesh
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 3:05pm On May 01, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reiterated that he will explore all ways to ensure that he reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

Obi stated this while speaking during a Labour Party stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

The former Anambra state governor vowed to explore all legal options in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.

Recall that Obi came third in the February 25th presidential election.

The Labour Party presidential candidate was defeated by the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Since the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Obi had insisted he won the election, as headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.

In a tweet via his verified Twitter about the meeting, Obi stated,

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets

You love fooling your self Peter Obi, stop wasting your time

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Draslo(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2023
Mitchy49:
Ok. Point of correction, His Excellency Sir PETER GREGORY OBI did not come third in the election, he came first. He won by a landslide yet Mahmood declared Tinubu the drug Baron and the Pablo Escobar of our Generation. Our mandate must be returned, restored and reclaimed very soon. Tinubu is just a placeholder for now, he should enjoy the offer while it lasts cos OBI is coming....
😂😂😂😂

What a pity

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 3:06pm On May 01, 2023
Tntsi:
Ride on sir. We are with you all the way.
Every reasonable, honest and sane Nigerian all over the world is with you.
Tinubu is not our president. He is a yakubu select. Even the results at the INEC portal shows he did not win.
They have no choice but to return the stolen mandate

MUMU

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:09pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
Who is encouraging this man? I guess he wants to stay relevant.
he's already relevant
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Chucks13: 3:10pm On May 01, 2023
Hahahaha sour loser, f u c k your mandate. You have no mandate anywhere olofo nie.

You go enter jail las las, omo eranko lasan lasan.

Thunder fire mandate. Who give you mandate?

Spit!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Peppysco: 3:12pm On May 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance

Steal wetin, person wey go soon go chop watery beans if he continues with his treasonable comments. Na just small time remain for am

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Draslo(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2023
Hopium:
cheesy mandate kor, manrriage ni

Na 2 seconds remain for this alaso dudu to turn digbolugi
Digbolugi tipe tipe....sho ja rara ni?
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Usmankno: 3:12pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
that's the strategy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:15pm On May 01, 2023
Afamed:
Repeating your lies in different languages

Agent of religions division
you're a fool
Who is agent of religious division than that old BAT

Obi running mate is Muslim abi na Christian

If you dont kn anything just stroll down....rubbish
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:15pm On May 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance

YOUR COMMENT APPEARS VERY FOOLISH AND SENSELESS.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:17pm On May 01, 2023
Throwback:
We already know you are desperate politician who has no integrity.

A political prostitute and ticket hunter without loyalty to any party ideology, is no surprise when he reveals he would go all ways to steal a mandate he could not win with his religious warfare.

The last time he went all the way to London, we all know how he was disgraced with detention.

The tortoise has always insisted that he will not return home until he has been disgraced.
even your papa no get integrity reach Obi
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by AFRICANJAMAICA: 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:

The vatican
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:21pm On May 01, 2023
RecentHistory:
Since Obi lost, he has been avoiding the North. I really don't know why Peter Obi hates Northerners so much.
u don cry finish

Which business join him with the North.. I think u people voted for your Son.....idoit people
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Basic123: 3:23pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
Fake prophecies 😆
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:23pm On May 01, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Some people dont really know how this game democracy dey run.. the major stakeholders understands the game better.. while the masses that ought to calm down and and see beyond their noses are used as baits constituting nuisance on social media, causing confusions ,distracting themselves from the real course on how to work collectively. Social media that the whites introduced to us o.. we keep misbehaving like monkeys
so u b monkey
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:24pm On May 01, 2023
Lexusgs430:
Was Obi in 2nd or 3rd position......... 😂🤔😜
ask ur father
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Bovis(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2023
My own is when is Obi going to file a lawsuit against Peoples Gazette for leaking his phone conversation with Oyedepo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by optimusprime2(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:

Bro I sarcastically agree with you...

Nigeria happens to be a lawless country where absolutely nothing can be done right.

We are actually satisfied with doing things the crooked way in Nigeria, and hence we have gladly accepted the fate of belonging to a crooked society.

We understand that in Nigeria 1+1= 52 and if anyone does not accept the results he can go and hug a transformer.

My brother, we have accepted the fact that we are a tribal lot and nothing on Earth can fix the divide that tribalism has caused in Nigeria- We are very comfortable being in our tribalistic element.

We are proud of the fact that we will collectively hand over a dysfunctional society to our children. Bribery, Corruption, Diabolic tendencies and other vices are the passions we share. (except for football and religion every once in a while.)

We have settled with the fact that things will never work in Nigeria, because we are stuck with business as usual. Societal malpractices are our pride and heritage.

Is it NEPA/PHCN? is the Police? The medical system? social infrastructure? is it our Leaders? what have you? my brother we are stuck for life in a setup that can be defined as a national trap.

I can guarantee, that you are a graduate of a higher institution but your line of work does not correspond with what you studied... if you even have a job. So much for the national dream, however every Nigerian is in the same boat.(except for the elite, who always struggle to remain in power... by all means)

It's a normal thing to become a prayer warrior for the basic ammenities of a functional society... I challenge you not to Japa in a few years.

We have become politically ignorant once again due to the vulnerability of the average Nigerians tribalistic inadequacies, that have been preyed upon by selfish politicians. Well it's normal.

Brother, I can go on and on but... I can assure you, Nothing will change. Because this is Nigeria and we love it that way. cheesy

P.S
the new way of making it big in Naija, is by stealing another mans Gbola.... contact the nearest baba for more details.

cool
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by samunaka: 3:27pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Antimandatethie post=122859203]The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reiterated that he will explore all ways to ensure that he reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

Obi stated this while speaking during a Labour Party stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

The former Anambra state governor vowed to explore all legal options in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.

The Labour Party presidential candidate was defeated by the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Since the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Obi had insisted he won the election, as headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets [/quote

You are on your own, where did you forget your mandate, is it in Sudan
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Kazeemabiodun: 3:27pm On May 01, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians stand with you sir.
only south east brother
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by edlion57(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
human beings are the ones encouraging him
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by foleskay(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2023
Obimypresident:

You encourage illegality just because you want your tribes man there. I hope he will give your papa minister. If not you are a failure in all ramification
Lol. Mumu. Don't u also want ur tribe man there,or is that not d basis why many ibos join obidient and almost 99% lf ibos voted for him. Its not as if j guys want a better governance. Its all about tribal sentiments. A beg getaat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by MartinsD12(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reiterated that he will explore all ways to ensure that he reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets
Illegality and fraud cannot stand the test of time, tinubu is a goner , a joker , he is no where near presidency because you can't steal something and claim it's urs , the Nigerian people majority of them rejected tinubu and APC government, they can't rule us again
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by chima47(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2023
And if they decide otherwise, everyone will choose his/her president.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2023
Biafra mandate?
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by bionixs: 3:33pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
in the past , that were similar questions about him until all eyes cleared
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Trustedpronet: 3:36pm On May 01, 2023
I need you to complete the burnt Next cash & Carry in Abuja more than we need you as president for now. Get prepared for next election sir...I love you but God knows why he allowed APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.