Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) (38856 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by TripleLTD: 8:59pm On Jan 10
VillageGuyArts1:
I was working on a customer's order at night when she called me and asked me to help her on her business logo. Her boyfriend who's jealous of our friendship overhead her when he woke up from his sleep and got upset. Anyways, here's the photo of the logo I did for her and the ones I did for other customers.
Nice one
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11
TripleLTD:
Nice one

Thank you.👏🏾
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by finoki: 12:53pm On Jan 16
I will send you a message now .
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 12:33am On Jan 20
finoki:
I will send you a message now .

Did you send a message?
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by finoki: 4:33am On Jan 20
VillageGuyArts1:

Did you send a message?

Yes. Maybe I mixed up the numbers..
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18
Available
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:24am On Mar 21
Available.
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25
available
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:53am On Mar 29
available
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31
Available
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:36am On Apr 01
Available.
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 8:59am On Apr 04
Available
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09
available
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:05am On Apr 24
available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.