Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,987 members, 7,841,777 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Whats Your Take On What I Am About To Do/Have Already Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On What I Am About To Do/Have Already Done? (311 Views)

Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Take On What I Am About To Do/Have Already Done? by Warl0ck: 2:28pm On May 02, 2023
I am planning to dump my girlfriend cuz she doesnt respect me anymore.

But it happens to be another poor girl i saw in abuja on my way to work last week. She was looking very unkempt, so i gave her a lift, after brief friendly discussions, i discovered that she is 22yrs of age and still lives with her parents.

I am planning to take care of her by linking her to a work thats gonna pay her and again giving her some cash to take care of herself.
Although i gave her 10k yesterday.

Pls guys, whats ur take on this?
Not that she is the most beautiful but i think she's gotta give me some respect. (which i value)

NB: I Didnt Go For Her For Sex.
Re: Whats Your Take On What I Am About To Do/Have Already Done? by Weknowbetter: 2:40pm On May 02, 2023
The new girl won't respect you either. You already giving her money. Money can't buy love

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On What I Am About To Do/Have Already Done? by Warl0ck: 3:28pm On May 02, 2023
Weknowbetter:
The new girl won't respect you either. You already giving her money. Money can't buy love
but i think she is going to respect me
Re: Whats Your Take On What I Am About To Do/Have Already Done? by Warl0ck: 3:28pm On May 02, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Whats Your Take On What I Am About To Do/Have Already Done? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2023
Warl0ck:
I am planning to dump my girlfriend cuz she doesnt respect me anymore.

But it happens to be another poor girl i saw in abuja on my way to work last week. She was looking very unkempt, so i gave her a lift, after brief friendly discussions, i discovered that she is 22yrs of age and still lives with her parents.

I am planning to take care of her by linking her to a work thats gonna pay her and again giving her some cash to take care of herself.
Although i gave her 10k yesterday.

Pls guys, whats ur take on this?
Not that she is the most beautiful but i think she's gotta give me some respect. (which i value)
NB: I Didnt Go For Her For Sex.

you cant buy respect, you cant buy love, you cant buy loyalty....
you can do all the above and still the babe wouldnt like you, let alone love you or even wanna be with you. why wase all your energy as if you were "captain save a poor girl" ?

(1) (Reply)

5 Stages Of Grieving A Breakup | Relationship / Unveiling The Gender Paradox: The Illusion Of Attraction Through Role Reversal / Is This The Greatest Advice For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.