Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? (25131 Views)

I Asked This Girl If She's Still A Virgin. See Her Funny Response / How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Lala222: 8:55am On May 05, 2023
Still yet to find a God fearing and loving partner
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by kelspinall(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2023
i found the peace i was searching for.... being single and goal minded brings joy and peace to my soul...
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Bakrabas: 2:44pm On May 05, 2023
Oluwainnie:
grin I know

Where in Ogun can we patronize you?
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by labake1(f): 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
drlateef:

Are you serious?

Yes I am
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by drlateef: 12:23am On May 06, 2023
labake1:

Yes I am

I sent a message to you.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by MechanicMike: 5:38pm On May 09, 2023
labake1:

Yes I am

angry
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by ItisWell22(f): 5:49pm On May 09, 2023
Hambivert:

My sincere apologies to those who think we are a couple.

😢
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by IMAliyu2: 8:49pm On May 09, 2023
I'm just uninterested in playing the dating game, and marriage is not even on the book rn.

From an outsider's view, it looks miserable and don't get me started on the absolutely miserable social and cultural expectations associated with it.

Not unless I meet a girl I find cool, I'm not wasting my time and energy here.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by PoliteActivist: 6:32pm On May 21, 2023
Hambivert:
The main issue boils down to what my naughty friend calls confusion. Before, I liked fine face, but later it turned out to be sumptuous Barcelona that did it for me, later I realised it was big succulent Manchesters, after that, I found out I'd always want to be home by 8 staring at a beautiful figure 8, and then again I discovered I was attracted to intelligence. The want of man is endless and insatiable.
However, since my choices always seemed to change, I eventually settled for having all of them in one.

But to my greatest surprise and sparogation, since I began my search, I have never seen anyone with my complete choices. None is perfect enough.
So, single and happy I still remain. My sincere apologies to those who think we are a couple.

Sooo, how old are you to have had all these experiences??
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Waffarianman(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2023
Am married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.