Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? (25132 Views)

I Asked This Girl If She's Still A Virgin. See Her Funny Response / How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by RedPilChurchBoy: 9:04pm On May 03, 2023
Fear keeps me by the door.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Passionnfruit(f): 9:21pm On May 03, 2023
qtguru:
Wedding money

When you go marry your babe na?
Since all these years!
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Bakrabas: 9:41pm On May 03, 2023
Oluwainnie:
1. First to leave church after close of service

2. Best in staying indoors

grin

You're amazing

1 Like

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by qtguru(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2023
Passionnfruit:

When you go marry your babe na?
Since all these years!

Asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by labake1(f): 9:57pm On May 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

hey, respet yor sef. have u been to london? can any of your boyfriend even reach london? listen up, u talkin to a loandon & I aint on yor level innnit so chill when u stand a shance to talk to me innnit....giimmme yor nomba please i have moiney(no oofenicse) angry

I can't comprehend what you typed
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by folake4u(f): 10:09pm On May 03, 2023
undecided
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by MechanicMike: 10:26pm On May 03, 2023
labake1:

You are a ilitarate..did u attend primary 6? U can't spell English? We spek queens English here in London innnnit so u can never under stand coz u stand no shance & u not on my level!!!!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by drlateef: 10:31pm On May 03, 2023
labake1:

Yes, I just entered the market

Okay let me see if you are a good product. Let’s DM each other if don’t mind.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by SpockFederation: 12:36am On May 04, 2023
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by yashika(m): 2:12am On May 04, 2023
bolufem29:
Contact me for your blue carbon lithium inverter battery
How much is the cost of the batteries
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by yashika(m): 2:17am On May 04, 2023
kevwemike:
Most Nigerian girls have nothing upstairs their only assets is breast and ass, nothing more.
Very well spoken. You will see it by the daily display of yansh and breast, no brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by labake1(f): 6:35am On May 04, 2023
MechanicMike:

You are a ilitarate..did u attend primary 6? U can't spell English? We spek queens English here in London innnnit so u can never under stand coz u stand no shance & u not on my level!!!!!(no offenscce) angry

Go sleep
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by labake1(f): 6:35am On May 04, 2023
yashika:
Very well spoken. You will see it by the daily display of yansh and breast, no brain.

Yet, you still follow them around broda ode
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by MechanicMike: 6:50am On May 04, 2023
labake1:

Go sleep

Sleep? Yes.
Please can I sleep with ubplease? I swaaaar I have moiney.do u want 15k cash .u can have the shance to do shoppings and buy cloth please? wink
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by MechanicMike: 6:53am On May 04, 2023
labake1:

Comprenmant who? Wot do u mean? lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by ajaoibrahim(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2023
Cost of marriage expenses most especially diapers
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by brasE: 7:20am On May 04, 2023
My Salary never do only not to talk of woman..
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Thazard(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2023
haybhi1:
I am single because of lack of capital to start a relationship, high cost of living, unhealthy competition from my fellow bachelors, poor infrastructures, pest and diseases, stds and germs, fear by the other gender, financial attack from neighbourhing bachelors, shortage of lies, lessons from other relationships, especially off Nairaland, sponsors and sugardaddies, high cost of maintenance, tough economy, billing and unavailability.
😁😁😎
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Mrjonah(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2023
I never see woman wey sabi knack cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Blunttruth: 8:14am On May 04, 2023
labake1:
Tell us why you are still single

Funny response only

Redpiller keep off
My mail order bride ,was seized by customs
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by labake1(f): 8:38am On May 04, 2023
drlateef:

Okay let me see if you are a good product. Let’s DM each other if don’t mind.

Hope you are a good product? Men likes painting women bad
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by labake1(f): 8:39am On May 04, 2023
MechanicMike:

Sleep? Yes.
Please can I sleep with ubplease? I swaaaar I have moiney.do u want 15k cash .u can have the shance to do shoppings and buy cloth please? wink

Go sleep
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by MechanicMike: 10:07am On May 04, 2023
labake1:

Go sleep

Gimmmmme Yor nomba now or else.... angry
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Cazzim(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2023
ChibuzorAA:
Single cuz its easier to be alone suffering than creating a family amidst current Nigeria situation.

Best thrift seller in town get your oversized/unisex polo tops from her for just 5 pieces for 10k.

See signature for whatsapp link

location I need it
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by kelspinall(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2023
truth be told,i don't have love for people except my family and myself,i can't even keep a friend with flaws,i don't know much but I don't joke with my peace and Joy...

Lastly...in conclusion

AM NOT READY FOR RELATIONSHIP AGAIN..

I believe some people close to me somehow wants me by the look of their actions and words am here to say sorry to y"all
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by drlateef: 12:21pm On May 04, 2023
labake1:

Hope you are a good product? Men likes painting women bad

Excellent one at that. That's why i am looking for equally excellent product.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by DonDozzytex: 6:20pm On May 04, 2023
As God no wan settle the matter wey em get with Satan wey we still dey suffer for wetin we no no till now
I come dey reason and am say as God no Marry and Jesus no Marry even satan self too no marry ...hmmm my people I say make i just no speed ooooh pass my masters that's why I still dey single
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by labake1(f): 9:19pm On May 04, 2023
drlateef:

Excellent one at that. That's why i am looking for equally excellent product.

Same here
I am also looking for an excellent products wink
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by drlateef: 9:20pm On May 04, 2023
labake1:

Same here
I am also looking for an excellent products wink

Okay lets make a bargain through DM then.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Oluwainnie(f): 10:27pm On May 04, 2023
grin I know
Bakrabas:

You're amazing
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by labake1(f): 7:51am On May 05, 2023
drlateef:

Okay lets make a bargain through DM then.

Okay
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by drlateef: 8:04am On May 05, 2023
labake1:

Okay

Are you serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.