Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured (1826 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by kelspinall(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2023
15 yrs chaa...
bros you geh mind oo lols
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Chizzychinny: 11:42am On May 04, 2023
If truly this happened, you're wicked guy. I applaud her for walking away. You never loved her that was why you said it's a win for you. Now, you had the mind to post it here to gain pity and for your fellow guys to bash her cos that's what always happens here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn / . / Fake Me, I Fake You God No Go Vex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.