Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) (34259 Views)

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / Ore: From Theatre Of War To Industrial Hub / Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
The problem with South West is they refused to tell themselves the truth

With all the plenty IGR in Ogun ...yet they have the highest illiterate kids and out of school children

These SW people don't know that capacity building drives economy and if the higher population of people doesn't have the requisite

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
With high IGR in SW yet they can't pay schooo fees for their female and illiteracy rates and they have the inability to even hire qualified teachers

Be telling yourselves lies to fell good! I work with data not Una propaganda

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:

This one pain am do much...with all the poverty and capital flight in ogun state

Now mugu this is the definition of group economics

What is Group Economics?

The phrase “group economics” refers to a collective of people who pool their finances to reach a common goal that couldn't have been accomplished otherwise.

E dey pain me say I educated you that Anambra does not "keep any money local" and is poorer that Ogun State, Group Economics expert? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:
The problem with South West is they refused to tell themselves the truth

With all the plenty IGR in Ogun ...yet they have the highest illiterate kids and out of school children

These SW people don't know that capacity building drives economy and if the higher population of people doesn't have the requisite

Yet, Ogun state still has a better economy than Anambra and has more money flowing in? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:
With high IGR in SW yet they can't pay schooo fees for their female and illiteracy rates and they have the inability to even hire qualified teachers

Be telling yourselves lies to fell good! I work with data not Una propaganda

But Igbos still head to Ogun state for greener pastures but no Yorubas go to Anambra for greener pasture, Mr Group Economics? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
Gamesmart:

But Igbos still head to Ogun state for greener pastures but no Yorubas go to Anambra for greener pasture, Mr Group Economics? grin grin grin
worl with facts !

Yes! The way Yoruba are still found in PH and ANAMBRA
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
Gamesmart:

Yet, Ogun state still has a better economy than Anambra and has more money flowing in? grin grin grin
are you that daft ?

Can't you see the chart can't you interprete chat

How can you have a better economy when you have a higher percentage of your people that are of poor households

I don't get it with you Yoruba guys
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
Gamesmart:

The way some of you Yoruba guys think , I ask where are your brains ! You guys just lie to yourselves and believe the lies from your elders to kids

So no Yoruba in Anambra state .....?

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Gamesmart:

This is needed you are wanted here

....https://www.nairaland.com/7928732/how-rich-men-orifite-anambra
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:
worl with facts !

Yes! The way Yoruba are still found in PH and ANAMBRA

Maybe Port Harcourt because it is economically relevant as Nigeria's third economic capital.

But Anambra?

Please tell us how many Yorubas go to live in Anambra for every Igbo that go to live in Ibadan (not even Lagos). grin grin grin grin grin

1 to 500, "Group Economics" degree holder? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:
are you that daft ?

Can't you see the chart can't you interprete chat

How can you have a better economy when you have a higher percentage of your people that are of poor households

I don't get it with you Yoruba guys

slowpoke, the chart includes the many Igbos know for selling Gala in traffic and the Mallams in SW trying to cell cows to the lucrative market.

That is the impact of being economically important in a poor, unstructured country.

Dem no teach you anything in your "Group Economics" degree? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:

The way some of you Yoruba guys think , I ask where are your brains ! You guys just lie to yourselves and believe the lies from your elders to kids

So no Yoruba in Anambra state .....?

Mugu, please tell us how many Yorubas go to live in Anambra for every Igbo that go to live in Ibadan (not even Lagos).
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:00am On Dec 03, 2023
Is it this Ogun ? Or any other one

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2023
Economically they don't have foresight

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2023
Gamesmart:

Mugu, please tell us how many Yorubas go to live in Anambra for every Igbo that go to live in Ibadan (not even Lagos).
this one pain am wella
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2023
ariesbull:
this one pain am wella

E pains me that Igbo men's hope and greener pasture is found in SW? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2023
Gamesmart:

E pains me that Igbo men's hope and greener pasture is found in SW? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and we pluck the pasture and send the fruits back home

That's my joy
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2023
ariesbull:
show us hospital Otedola built while his people drink agbo
Tell me any local government in Lagos where you won't find a school, tell me any local government in Ogun where you won't find a university
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2023
ariesbull:
and we pluck the pasture and send the fruits back home

That's my joy

SW is London to you. You are blessed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Zool6: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Only a fool brag with worthless presidentthar dosen't pay ur bills go ask average suffering katsina man if president added anything there lives ,,, in lagos today most yorubas are living in slums only very few can afford to live in those new beautiful estate being built across major cities ,,,Igbo man rule ur life economically the 4 largest market in lagos that control commerce in lagos Alaba Trade Fair Oladipo spare computer vilage Oduade building materials Igbos own largest share in bot road transport and aviation Igbos controls indginous manufacturing yorubas are just bragging about with foreign companies a Igbo own industries in ur own Ogun state
like Evans, Nisspo tiles Emzor Belloxy ,,still pass , Rite food Drugfied with one or 2 more companies own by yorubas in the whole south west ,,,while in Anambra I will count more indginous industries here than all you have in ogun state pur together and the good news is that over 95% of them are indginous ,, ,,Igbos give you people enough gap Igbos are in the market controlling trade while yorubas are doing owoda on the main roads ,,,talking about muzic and entertainment I can assured you if we complied list of established Nigeria
musicians Footballers Actors and actresses tv show stars Igbos will outnumber yorubas by 3 to 1 ,, start from the phone you are using to chart now the Lg Samsung Sonny Aiwa Hisense Panasonic Termocool from electronics to industrial machines to Spare part like over 10m different different leading brans across the world and there rep in Nigeria for west Africa are 98% Igbos just being a distributor for ordinary phone charger in Nigeria or west Africa will earn you more money and make you richer than MD of most top MD in Nigeria ,,,you are the once who sold up all ur fathers graves you are the once known for Skull
mining and you still bragging about wealth ma boy Igbo man rule ur life over 70% of
funitures and electronic including the phone on ur hand is made available by Igbo men they are ruling you economically even Oni said it. IGBOS Pass you economy power is well connerd and secured keep bragging about president that dosen't know about ur existence
Viraltrends123:
LOL, dominate us how, an Igbo can never be President, Yoruba have either being in presidential or vice Presidential position like ever, sometimes plus Senate President and speaker house of rep, the richest women in Nigeria are Yorubas, the 2 of the top 5 richest men are Yorubas, out of the top 5 fastest growing States in Nigeria are Yorubas States, 8 of top 10 music stars are Yorubas, 5 of top 5 most followed Nigerians on Instagram are Yorubas, 4 of top 5 most popular Nigerian movies are own by Yorubas, 4 of top 5 universities in Nigeria are in our land, only Nobel laureate winners etc.

Now tell me one or 2 things you think you do better than us.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Zool6: 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

See mumu and propaganda I challenge you to give me l link to this fake list ,,,,, 10 richest Nigeria available everywhere Google it have 6 Igbos
Arthur eze Cletus Ibeto,orji kalu Emeka offor Andy Uba

2 hausa
Dangote
Rabiu

Yoruba
Adenuga
Otedola

Just type 10 richest Nigeria on Google and see it

Billionaires skull minners keep fooling urself
The richest people in Nigeria are:

1. Aliko Dangote .......................(NW)
2. Abdul Samad Rabiu .............(NW)
3. Mike Adenuga ......................(SW)
4. Femi Otedola .......................(SW)
5. Tope Awotona ......................(SW)
6. Folorusho Alakija .................(SW)
7. Danjuma Theophilus ...........(NC)
8. Benedict Peters ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(SS)
9. Jim Ovia .................................(SE)
10. ABC Orjiako .......................(SE)

Followed by the likes of Tony Elumelu, Hakeem Belo-Osagie and Oba Otudeko.

Take that to the bank!
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2023
Zool6:
See mumu and propaganda I challenge you to give me l link to this fake list ,,,,, 10 richest Nigeria available everywhere Google it have 6 Igbos
Arthur eze Cletus Ibeto,orji kalu Emeka offor Andy Uba

2 hausa
Dangote
Rabiu

Yoruba
Adenuga
Otedola

Just type 10 richest Nigeria on Google and see it

Everywhere where?

Present your links, fooool! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Zool6: 12:43am On Dec 06, 2023
Buhari , Igbos are in charge of Nigeria Economy

Obj,, igbos took the shops left yoruba on tables outside

Oni of Ife ,Igbos first discovered wealth first and make the wealth

Leading noodles manufacturer in Nigeria

Indomie ,Golden penny Suprem Minime foreign

Chikki Chikki Igbo
Tommy Tommy igbo
Honnyfied. Yoruba
Bestie noodle. Igbo
Dangote noodles Hausa
Jolly Jolly. Igbo
Tiger noodles Igbo
Zubic Noodles Igbo
Master golden noodles Igbo

Leading indgnous lubricant motor oil manufacturers in Nigeria
Whizz oil igbo
Powerflo Igbo
Oando. Yoruba
Seahorse Igbo
A-Z oil. Igbo
Conoil. Yoruba
Jesco oil Igbo
Kp oil. Igbo
Dozzy Oil igbo
Castol oil Igbo

From the list you can see those who are realy into indginous manufacturing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UktQQ1RQZi0?si=M1_lfnduWsqFK2Cs

Today soludo took a ture in new very large Innosson vehicles manufacturing plant

Stop comparing urself to igbomen they are self made billionaires with very vast business connections around the world they rule urlife to the extent the phone you are using to beef Igbo men is made available here in Nigeria by the Igbos 70% of properties in ur home ras brought into Nigeria by Igbos

Emzor Nisppo Evans Beloxxy etc all own by Igbos still dwarfed any yoruba own manufacturing company in Ogun state prove .me wrong Igbos na ur papa ,,,we rule the economy of this country and many west Africa countries not some hungry people bragging about president that dosen't know about there existence ,, nothing can be sweet like being Igbo doing great and seeing ur people run Nigeria commerce others can keep crying
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Zool6: 12:47am On Dec 06, 2023
Innosson new large factory being built in Nnewi

Soludo have commission over 10 indginous industries this year alone

We move
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iYRYai4gIg?si=bR9EOHogaDFWL7C_
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Twistaray(m): 12:58am On Dec 06, 2023
Gamesmart:

Everywhere where?

Present your links, fooool! grin grin grin grin grin

He dare not provide a link, they are just loud-mouthed and imaginary statistician. Lmaoo.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 1:06am On Dec 06, 2023
Twistaray:

He dare not provide a link, they are just loud-mouthed and imaginary statistician. Lmaoo.

Dem no born am well to try it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.