Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,607 members, 7,851,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) (34484 Views)

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / Ore: From Theatre Of War To Industrial Hub / Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
the same Otedola that ones featured of Forbes list? Pls give me a name of any ibo ever featured in Forbes list. I have always said it here, that you are just a petty illiterate trader that lack basic knowledge grin when I saw the tread I knew you will be here to compare yourself with peopl doing far better than you but your inferiority complex won’t let you be grin on this same thread you shamelessly started posting picture of empty building will low activities going on and someone even mentioned it here that most are even ware houses but just to massage your own bruised ego, you change narrative again to it hosting the highest number of indeginous company like that’s is what a state only need to develop. Even almighty America have foreign investors coming to invest and here you are still displaying your ignorance. Indeed you don’t have shame. Other time I even asked you, what is the value of those empty buildings you posted has industries compared to just Agbara industrial estate, till today I have still gotten a sensible response, well not like I was expecting you to have one because I know the level of your education is low and you need to learn if you ready to drop your ego…Arindin grin
Otedola is far below Tony Elumelu, Ernest Azudialor, Emeka Okwosa, Arthur Eze, Sir Emeka Offor, ABC Orjiakor, Allen Onyema, Jim Ovie, Herbert Wigwe

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by skj1377(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
My dear Ibos make unecessary noise . You claim to be industrialist but migrate out of your region for better economic prospects .stop your noise please . Other tribes have industrialist including Fulani but you don't see them advertising on Nairaland. Industry with no IGR contribution to host state. The food sold in Lagos by Hausa food merchants is more than the turnover of all your industries in the east. I can't remember buying any engine oil produced in the east despite having few cars buses , hydraulic machines and generators[. I just wonder what all this noise is about.quote author=Bestmanfornow post=127196452]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5scqSejdI1M?

Ignorant mind feed your eyes these are just few among many

Emzor have two manufacturing plants just watch this massive plant

si=xnL0Qv1pSx9nCxkS

Chicason group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADMsYSxmYAk?si=6fF79YSrUnPf-3fU

EWT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NaqJA1jua4?si=yFVptGuLgFKmRlAI

Tummy tummy noodles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoM0oa0cORc?si=tDeUcJtBcgbnL7wW

Beloxxi biscuits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNDOONDIuMc?si=Gzk4GZZAQBNvUgMf

Innoson group with four different companies

Innoson plastic biggest in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfdIxD8hO2Y?si=3KvMaTLA62cCvg5V

Innoson vehicle manufacturing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgWYd2_VLTU?si=ehMSyAfPnoLwTmSt

Wichtech have two branches in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleD0iYrCdo?si=FT-BbAwzhCL42A1F

Seahorse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILZ0E20aKbc?si=1H6olNoTIZU4TCoS

Tiger food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dQK_S07pJQ?si=H5sFaG0ByMQQSTJN

Erisco food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH3O38fl8FA?si=DFYZQ1lQ96vBQeut

Sonia food industry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMOSBQ2dDrc?si=XPkQ9nyyCuTbUuVD
[/quote]
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by SonOfDSoil01: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Otedola is far below Tony Elumelu, Ernest Azudialor, Emeka Okwosa, Arthur Eze, Sir Emeka Offor, ABC Orjiakor, Allen Onyema, Jim Ovie, Herbert Wigwe
in your deluded mind, we are talking billionaire in dollars not naira, and you still haven’t answered my question. Which ibo man has ever featured in Forbes list? At least we all know Otedola once featured so pls answer my question and don’t deviate. It’s even an insult to put Otedola in the category of those name mention. You need to upgrade your knowledge you this primitive ibo boy😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Son
OfDSoil01
:
in your deluded mind, we are talking billionaire in dollars not naira, and you still haven’t answered my question. Which ibo man has ever featured in Forbes list? At least we all know Otedola once featured so pls answer my question and don’t deviate. It’s even an insult to put Otedola in the category of those name mention. You need to upgrade your knowledge you this primitive ibo boy😂
Tell me how Otedola is Billionaire in Dollars grin

Mention his companies

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by skj1377(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
The hausas and Fulani make a killing from dairy and farm produce worth billions of Naira daily from southwest and other regions of the country but you don't hear any noise from them . They make their money without disturbing the atmosphere with propaganda. Add up your so called sales from all your funny industries in the east does it worth 100 trailers of cows from Kano? You guys should reduce the noise it's just laud for nothing.
I served in the east and I can tell you the poverty is high the frustration is much. The product of the frustration is UGM and IPOB. Why do people from industrial hob of Nigeria prefer to carry guns rather than work in their so called plentiful factories.
The soil is erosion prone , the Ibo people are tribal , clannish and bigoted . The discriminate among themselves practice osu . Their daughters are into prostitution all over Nigeria and Africa. Their men are into drugs worldwide and many criminal enterprises .
Let's stop the unecessary propaganda. Do your business quietly make your money and take it to the east peacefully . It's your place you can stay there if you like .
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
[quote author=skj1377 post=127196821]My dear Ibos make unecessary noise . You claim to be industrialist but migrate out of your region for better economic prospects .stop your noise please . Other tribes have industrialist including Fulani but you don't see them advertising on Nairaland. Industry with no IGR contribution to host state. The food sold in Lagos by Hausa food merchants is more than the turnover of all your industries in the east. I can't remember buying any engine oil produced in the east despite having few cars buses , hydraulic machines and generators[. I just wonder what all this noise is about.quote author=Bestmanfornow post=127196452]

That's why you tribe is lazy, Chinese, Indians, Americans, UK are across the world investing and repatriate the profit to there countries

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 1:25am On Nov 28, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Otondo,how will a poor man make noise beside the rich that spends and help the masses.
If one of your fake billionaires spends half of what Otedola spends as gifts and donations,you won't even know they exist again.
You can borrow money to build but not for gifting.
Otedola just recently gifted the orphanage 5 billion naira,rented a yacht for only 3.5 billion for a party...we are not talking about expenses which will still run into billions of naira o.
He just gave his daughter more than 2 billion for enjoyment,gave a university more than 2 billion etc.
If any of your fake billionaires can do half of that,I will agree that they are at least close to being billionaires.

He gave his daughter ....lol Yoruba man

Igbo billionaires are building hospitals ,schools, world-class health facilities free of charges for their villages

Obijackson has the best children hospitals in his village

Okwosa has another

Abeg which one Otedola build for his people to show his riches

He get money wey him never donate world class hospitals for his people free of charge

Make Una dey get sense

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2023
ariesbull:

He gave his daughter ....lol Yoruba man

Igbo billionaires are building hospitals ,schools, world-class health facilities free of charges for their villages

Obijackson has the best children hospitals in his village

Okwosa has another

Abeg which one Otedola build for his people to show his riches

He get money wey him never donate world class hospitals for his people free of charge

Make Una dey get sense
Igbo fake billionaires are busy spending millions on burial, slaughtering 50 cows for burials, so that you gullible followers would think they are real billionaires

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Igbo fake billionaires are busy spending millions on burial, slaughtering 50 cows for burials, so that you gullible followers would think they are real billionaires

Abeg show me how many hospitals Otedola built and donated to his community

At least we can see what the Igbo rich guys are doing in Anambra

Why do they always fool you guys

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2023
Viraltrends123:
after how many days are you trying to find the hospitals that your RICH OTEDOLA BUILT or YOUR RICH PEOPLE

CAN I SHOW YOU AT LEAST 5 BUILT BY ANAMBRA RICH PEOPLE ONLY IN ANAMBRA

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Jcoleworld911: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2023
Viraltrends123:

This Obi cubana mother’s burial still dey peppered una body🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doings get level my brother stop playing🌚

Leave doings for Igbo people, our money long oooo

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

This Obi cubana mother’s burial still dey peppered una body🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doings get level my brother stop playing🌚

Leave doings for Igbo people, our money long oooo

Yes naa, His mother burial is bigger than that of Bill Gates' mother, which makes him bigger than Bill Gates, i.e Igbo people are the richest people in the world. It's by burial you know success
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
ariesbull:
after how many days are you trying to find the hospitals that your RICH OTEDOLA BUILT or YOUR RICH PEOPLE

CAN I SHOW YOU AT LEAST 5 BUILT BY ANAMBRA RICH PEOPLE ONLY IN ANAMBRA
Firstly search the number of schools(universities) owned by our billionaires, from Otedola, to Adeleke, adenuga, you don't donate what people don't have, did South Westerners complained to you that there are no hospitals.
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
ariesbull:

Abeg show me how many hospitals Otedola built and donated to his community

At least we can see what the Igbo rich guys are doing in Anambra

Why do they always fool you guys
Igbo people are known for doing huge burials, and buying the most expensive coffins. They are know for flaunting wealth, and rituals, while there poor people and doubling in population daily, children are out of school learning trade for decades, as per nwa boys learning how to sell spare parts for like 20 years, and sell gala and pure water during the day in Lagos, and dirtying Lagos.

If there are enough good hospitals in South East, a whole former deputy Senate President won't be in prison spending like a decade in it. There are good hospitals, and you land is beautiful, why are all the previous Governors of Anambra not in their States,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:

How many of these industries are owned by Ogun indigenes so that we can know what group economics is

Like Anambra 95% of industrial activities there are owned by Anambra folks making the money stay in the state

But in Ogun there is what is called capital flight! Investors pay indigenous folks peanuts ,declare anything as profit then oay paltry tax and repatriate the rest money back to home

So once again how many Ogun people owns industry in Ogun state or are they just workers ?

igwebuike01:

Yorubas are just deceiving themselves. Economic illiteerates

Bestmanfornow:

Empty 🧠🧠

Igbos control indigenous industries in Nigeria, Anambra and Abia are home of indigenous industries in Nigeria
Ignorant mind this one of the industrial estates just in Anambra state control by Igbos

"Anambra is making the money stay in the state"?

Which money?

What money?

Ogun state (with N121bn) generates more than 3 times the IGR that Anambra generates (with N34bn). As a matter of fact, Ogun state generates more IGR than the entire SE states' IGR all added up together (with N115bn combined).

Even quiet, rural, nonindustrial Ondo State (with N33bn) has the same IGR as Anambra.

So who is collecting "paltry tax" then, Einsteins? Ogun or Anambra, illiterate?

Where is the "mega tax" being paid in Anambra na?

Ogun state (with N24.3bn) generates more than 2 times the PAYE tax that Anambra generates (with N11.2bn).

Ogun state (with N2.8bn) generates more than 4 times the Direct Assessment tax (i.e. tax for self-employed people) that Anambra generates (with N0.7bn).

Unemployment rate in Ogun State is 16.4%. Unemployment rate in Anambra State is 44.2%.

Poverty rate in Ogun State is 9.3%. Poverty rate in Anambra (the best for it in SE) is 14.8%.

But you say na you know "Group Economics"? You dey beat chest say "Na we own 95% of the industries"?

Going around shouting you are developing other people’s lands with empty points and you cannot shut up your mouth when they are talking about their successes and not insulting you, you have to just open your mouth to say you are better, when you clearly are not better or developing anything. People like you are truly cursed! Empty chest-beating professionals!

Who be economic illiterates so? Employing “stay at home” protests and killing your own economy, based on orders by some low-IQ illegal migrant fool to Finland, is what would make a people economic Einsteins? While those making money, and your people are rushing to their lands for survival, are the Economic illiterates in your low IQ minds?
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2023
igwebuike01:

IGR is never a measure of economic progress.

What is a measure of economic progress? Stay-at-home on Mondays?
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2023
igwebuike01:

But Emzor dey. That's what we are talking. They will run one by one and we will take over. Your IGR loving governor is still gallivanting looking for "investors" while Soludo has empowered local youths

While Emzor might be the biggest indigenous pharceutical company, SW dominates the pharmaceutical industry if SW-owned companies' revenues are added together and SE-owned companies' revenues are added together.

Evans Medical + Tuyil + Pharma-Deko + Bentos + Mopson + Morison Industries + Daily-Need Industries + Drugfield = $130m

Emzor + Juhel + Neimeth = $95m

So, when you are sick, you are more likely to be taking foreign or SW-made drugs in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2023
igwebuike01:

No you are wrong. Commercialization distribute wealth and create stronger upper middle class to patronize airport more than industrialization.

Can you repeat this in English please?
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2023
Akano5:

SMH, stop taking about that shit called IGR, Nigeria as a whole has the highest IGR in Africa, yet it's the poverty capital of the world...

ask yourself, where does all those monies go?? don't tell me it's because of our population oo.

Please show us your source that Nigeria has the highest IGR in Africa.
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2023
Akano5:

Sustain what?? when everything is being embezzle.

For your information, I'm a Yoruba guy who reside in Ogun state, so don't think i'm an Igbo man, so stop all those shit man.

When the people are voting for a daft "Eleyi".
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2023
igwebuike01:

All over the world economies are measured in GDP. Taxation only impoverish people more while elites enjoy

So Nigeria has a better economy than Hong Kong, Finland, Portugal, New Zealand, Qatar and co because it has a higher GDP?

Na this one dey talk about "Economic illiterates"? Empty chest-beater. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Over 75% of the companies in Ogun are owned by foreigners especially Chinese, Indians the rest are owned by other Nigerians

Motorpark experts like to pull statistics from their asses.

If you ask this one now, how he knew it is "over 75%", you will see him start babbling and dodging the question.

Unemployable "yoots".
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I hope you know the difference between CEO and owner, 75% of the industries are owned by foreigners rest are other Nigerians, I just listed the ones in Ogun own by Anambra guys can you mention one industry own by Yoruba man in any industrial layouts in Southeast

Why would any businessman, that is not Igbo, be daft enough to go build his industry in the SE, out of all the location choices available to him?

Your IQ is really low o.
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:
oh yes ! The people keep their economy and the rest go out to have a chunk of other economies and plough it back to their states

That's economic expansion that's what every reasonable group does

You mean you think the best way for economic success is the Nigerian Japa model?

Na diaspora remittance be your ideal of economic power?

You are a real economic Einstein. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People that have sense would rather have both indigenous ownership and FDI in their economy, where jobs are created, knowledge transfer is rampant, free market forces exist and competition is rife.

Make una go school and work hard, una no go listen. Chei!

But una don study "Group Economics" sha. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:
Ogun state should be more developed than this cos of the proximity to Lagos....but they have refused to invest in infrastructure

This is probably the only sensible thing you have said so far.
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Ignorant mind only in your dream, mention industries Yoruba man own outside Yoruba land, you guys busy deceiving yourselves with propaganda

Have sense!

SW is the most desirable place for business and investment in Nigeria by the best investors.

There is no sense in going to invest in SE considering its economic figures, except you already live there or plan to focus your business on selling there.

Not only do Yorubas not waste their time and money going to build industries in SE, hardly any foreigner (be it Americans, British, Italians, Japanese etc.) does. It is an economically weak and irrelevant zone, where its people have to go to other lands for greener pasture.

When a place or country is economically strong and relevant, the result is that you start getting a diversity of people settling there and it would become more cosmopolitan. Think London, New York, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Dubai, Johannesburg etc.

Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Ondo are more cosmopolitan than any SE state. I can bet going to any SE state, you will find that 98%+ of the people living there are Igbos. Just like 98%+ of people living in Tajikistan, Mongolia, Haiti, Burundi, Afghanistan etc. are locals and run all the businesses there, while some migrate abroad for greener pastures and better opportunities. This is because their own places are economically weak and irrelevant zones. It is not something to be proud of and beat your chest about.

Even no one goes to Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe etc. to build anything because they are economically weak and irrelevant zones. Their people own everything there and some migrate to Kano, FCT, Kaduna and Lagos to build their fortunes.

The fact that other tribes are not investing, owning or building in the SE is not something to be proud of!!! It is not a mark of success or progress!

It is sad I had to tell you all these before you know, while beating your chest violently.

Please have sense!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anu what do you know, Igbos control trade in Nigeria and indigenous industries

The only indigenous industries that Igbos dominate are (1) Transport, (2) Spare parts, (3) Electronics, (4) Building materials and (5) Hospitality.

Basically, the buy-and-sell, import trades and the simple build-a-small-joint sector.

Go and check and come back. You have been fed nonsense chest-beating information.
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2023
Viraltrends123:
That's why the 5 richest men and women in Nigeria are igbos, that's why the biggest indigenous companies in Nigeria are owned by Igbos. Or is it because cubana did big burial with 50 cows, LOL.

grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You reasons like small baby, please who mention Cuban here
Igbos control trade, indigenous industries, land and air transportation

After deleting the middle one, you are right!
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2023
yommen:

You typed all these stories just to discredit others. We know you, bad belle always.

The original post was not even about targeting other tribes. It was simply about highlighting and celebrating the success of one state.

But some people cannot bear not beating their chest and claiming their tribe is better and the best, when they are clearly not.
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:
I asked a simple economical question

What are the percentage of indigenous peoples that own the industries ! What every government does is apart from attracting investment they try to empower their people to be investment drivers

What are the percentage of Ogun people that owns these industry are they up to 30% which I know it's not up to

There is what we call group economics ! It keeps the money in circulation! Just like when my wanted to move back their profits to South Africa it affected the Forex in Nigeria

No government loves capital flight !

So back to the question...answer this truthfully

HOW MANY INDIGENOUS PEOPLES OF THAT STATES OWN THESE INDUSTRIES

The "Group Economics" you learnt in which state poly? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Glo is own by IBB,

Banks
Fidelity bank-Peter Gregory Obi
Zenith bank -Jim Okechukwu Ovie
UBA bank - Anthony Onyemaechi Elumelu
Access bank- Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe

I like the way you try to spell out their full names with their middle names. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know why you did that. You are desperate.

In reality, you know Wigwe and Elumelu will tell you they are not Igbos!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

NASS To Scrap NNPC, DPR And PPPRA / Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) / 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.