Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) (34488 Views)

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / Ore: From Theatre Of War To Industrial Hub / Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Basic123: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Elumelu flogged Otedola he started crying all over media grin grin
kid!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Drinking 1892 HERO O'BEER cool

love you bro
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2023
Silvawazza:
Industrial Hub with the worst road network.

port coming to ondo
coastal highway to calabar

edo is next to development, but if they hate we yoruba we will shift the development to north
but since i want ibo to suffer i will develop their next neighbor
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
Is this news?!!

Ogun state has been doing tremendously well in indigenous industrialization for years now.

Once they fix their roads and get railways, Lagos will be well on its way to serious decongestion.

Other states, especially in the SouthEast and South-south need to wake up... This is the only way to salvage the economy of this nation.

lagos will soon loose status of home of company to ogun and lagos will now become like dubai, where people just want to enjoy
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Ayodeoba: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
@ariesbull
ritefood

Sulaiman Adebola Adegunwa OFR, is a Nigerian businessman, philanthropist, and former chairman of Sterling Bank Plc. He is the founder and chief executive officer of Essay Holdings Limited; Parent Company of Rite Foods Limited.
The factory is located at ijebu,ogun state.
I will continue taking this bigi over Pepsi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by skj1377(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Fake statistics just like the fake drugs you guys sell. Am not fooled. The effect of the civil war is still very much affecting literacy in Ibo land as most don't have a sponsor to school and that is why they learn a trade or learn to sell in the market. Your printing fake statistics.
ariesbull:

Una go dey fool unaseff....here in Lagos many Yoruba don't even hear pidgin English they will say "Mi ogbo oyibo!

Oga see people wey dey go school with statistics

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Ogun state needs more investments like these and massive development of real estate.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by koko3: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Incredible .... I hope the road leading to Abeokuta will be fixed from the toll gate axis

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

If you are not dumbo Otedola is being overhype by media, Obijackson owns many companies, Google Nesto aviation https://www.nestav.com.ng/
he is the owner, Google Gulfstream G-700, G-700 is the latest in the world and he's among the first buyers in the world. It was just launched at this month Dubai airshow, makes his PJS to be five in number, Gulfstream G-700 is $78million, another of the earliest buyers is Elon Musk.
Fool, Otedola is over hyped and Bloomberg and wikipedia, and also alakija and bola shagaya and also adenuga, tell your obijackson to boldly come out and question Forbes list, are you his accountant to speak for him, you guys will just sit in your room, watch videos on tiktok, and conclude someone is a billionaires because he is Igbo, let the persons speak for themselves, and can even sue Bloomberg ratings, you think it's by killing 50 cows in a burial, if I may recall, Adeboye has 2 private jets and 1 helicopter, but he still can never call himself a billionaires, same with Adeleke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Ignorant mind Google Obijackson, Three of his companies listed in London stock exchange market
We are talking about being a billionaires, ranked by Forbes as a billionaire, 1 million dollar companies are listed in London stock exchange, Do you know how many 1 million dollar companies you need to be a billionaire. Do you just hate without using your sense, Are you Obijackson or his accountant to say he should be in top 10, tell your Obijackson to speak for himself

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Otedola is far below Ernest Azudialor if you doubt let list their investments
Let your Ernest Azu speak for himself, tell him to submit the list of assets he has to Forbes, you think it's by making noise on tiktok, and drinking expensive bear, and grow big tummy.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2023
Ayodeoba:
I will continue taking this bigi over Pepsi
yeah Bigi is great and buying it is supporting our fellow Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:

The is one Anambra guy that doesn't make noise ...Emeka Okwuosa he is the owner of Oilserv. ..this dude is building transnational gas pipelines running in billions
There is no how he won't be recognized by Forbes or Bloomberg if his company is a billion dollars company, is he as silent as Dangote, adenuga, Otedola, Alakija, shagaya. Hatred for this people's has reduced you to this

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2023
Viraltrends123:
There is no how he won't be recognized by Forbes or Bloomberg if his company is a billion dollars company, is he as silent as Dangote, adenuga, Otedola, Alakija, shagaya. Hatred for this people's has reduced you to this
%heybar3 they not validation....some might not want to be interviewed by Forbes or Bloomberg these are magazines and news houses
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Apel147(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2023
Yes yes yes

But obi still won't be president! 😜

Advancedpenis:

Oh yes you are correct

But Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2023
ppogba:

At least you don't want anyone to compete with your cannibalism.

Your request is noted.
they learned it from Yellowbar ppl who so much believe in cannibalism and ritual killing cry
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Fool, Otedola is over hyped and Bloomberg and wikipedia, and also alakija and bola shagaya and also adenuga, tell your obijackson to boldly come out and question Forbes list, are you his accountant to speak for him, you guys will just sit in your room, watch videos on tiktok, and conclude someone is a billionaires because he is Igbo, let the persons speak for themselves, and can even sue Bloomberg ratings, you think it's by killing 50 cows in a burial, if I may recall, Adeboye has 2 private jets and 1 helicopter, but he still can never call himself a billionaires, same with Adeleke.
They are overhype mention their investments let compare to Ernest Azudialor investments three out of many companies he owns are listed in London stock exchange market

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Obijackson no rich reach baba Ijebu son na Otedola he wan rich pass? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ppogba: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
they learned it from Yellowbar ppl who so much believe in cannibalism and ritual killing cry

Tell that to the Mbaise.
Tell that to Ngwa.
Tell that to the WAWA.

You can tell that to the patrons of Okija.
Tell it too to rhe owners of the 70 half eaten bodies discovered in Aba.
Tell it to the owners of the mutilated bodies being talked about by Bianca Ojukwu.

Once again, no body, no region is fighting with your undisputed champions of cannibalism.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

They are overhype mention their investments let compare to Ernest Azudialor investments three out of many companies he owns are listed in London stock exchange market
Is he the only one having more than one businesses, what's wrong with you guys, is Dangote, Otedola, etc having only one business, are you this slow or is it just hatred. You don't know that just one company/business can buy 100 companies all together. Are you saying Forbes and Bloomberg and wikipedia are Yoruba blog, are you saying you know the net worth of your Azu more than him, let him or his accountant come out to call himself a billionaires. Even 100k dollars businesses are listed in London stock exchange, you think it's by shouting Igbo amaka on social media

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:
%heybar3 they not validation....some might not want to be interviewed by Forbes or Bloomberg these are magazines and news houses
It's yours that is accurate, the one you calculated in your bedroom, the owner of the money never and will never call himself a billionaire, you are the one bringing it up, trying to force everyone to believe he is one.

Which fvucking interview are you talking about, you don't need any fvucking interview. A billion dollar investment can never be hidden, this is not 2 by 2 shop or ware house

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by forgiveness: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Geregu Power owns three natural gas-fired power plants generating a combined capacity of 435 megawatts representing 10 per cent of Nigeria’s total power generation capacity.

Femi Otedola is also the Chief Executive Officer of Sea Force shipping company Ltd, which used to be one of Nigeria’s largest ships moving petroleum products. Femi Otedola was the first person in Africa to own a flat-bottomed bunker vessel with a 16,000 metric tonnes storage capacity.

Femi Otedola is the owner of Femi Otedola Properties Ltd. He served as a member of the Nigerian Investment Promotion Council (NIPC) since 2004.

FBN Holdings Plc largest shareholder

Adrova plc shareholder

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Putinofrussia: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
aieromon:

SMC has been acquired by KAM Holding. The plant is located in Sagamu.

https://dailytrust.com/kam-steel-acquires-n60bn-plant-in-ogun/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBsmkoXUSo?si=d3TE0GanGfa1bo-s
I saw some ignorant Ibos saying that Yorubas don't own out of the companies in Ogun state.
We have already dealt with that on Nairaland here.We found out that Yorubas have more than quadruple the companies own by Igbos.
Not only that,Yorubas are basically the tribe that has multibillion dollars companies abroad.
I can post the link if required.
KAM holdings which bought SMC is owned by a Yoruba man from Kwara state.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Putinofrussia: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:

That one small...Oilserv CEO Emeka is huge dude bought an island off California he is huge super huge

Google Oilserv and Transnational Gas pipelines project running in. Billions of naira ...you will not see Igbo dudes make noise

Or do I talk of WellTech
Otondo,how will a poor man make noise beside the rich that spends and help the masses.
If one of your fake billionaires spends half of what Otedola spends as gifts and donations,you won't even know they exist again.
You can borrow money to build but not for gifting.
Otedola just recently gifted the orphanage 5 billion naira,rented a yacht for only 3.5 billion for a party...we are not talking about expenses which will still run into billions of naira o.
He just gave his daughter more than 2 billion for enjoyment,gave a university more than 2 billion etc.
If any of your fake billionaires can do half of that,I will agree that they are at least close to being billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Jking20(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
This great
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by 7upnigeria: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Oh yes you are correct

But Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond

Your papa that did not sniff cocaine, what's his achievement in life? Was he able to become a local government chairman talk less of producing a president and vice-president.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by skj1377(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
They built trading shops and hotels not industries . What are they manufacturing tell me the industry they have with 100 staff.
Bestmanfornow:

Only Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that built industries across the regions in Nigeria, still dominate in their own region

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:

Obijaclson own luxury aviation leasing firm ...go to Ihiala and see how he turned his village to a city. How many of Otedola village has his turned or how many villages in North has Dangote turned to village
Mugu Otedola is from eps in Lagos, you want to compare that with that primitive village called Anambala?

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:

In Southern Nigeria...in terms of education South West is backward ...they are chasing North East!

I don't lie...I work with statistics and even in streets you can see it...here in Lagos many Yoruba kids can't even write their names ! I used to see them in banks they will be disturbing you to help them fill tellers
they are backward yet non of all the higher institutions in your backward region reach, unilag and OAU not to mention UI, and when we talk of education tourism, do you know the number of Ibos in does school compared to Yoruba going to SE to school, yet you feel you better than Sw in Education hahaha the joke is on you😂

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Otedola is being overhype by Yoruba media, he is far below many Igbo rich guys
the same Otedola that ones featured of Forbes list? Pls give me a name of any ibo ever featured in Forbes list. I have always said it here, that you are just a petty illiterate trader that lack basic knowledge grin when I saw the tread I knew you will be here to compare yourself with peopl doing far better than you but your inferiority complex won’t let you be grin on this same thread you shamelessly started posting picture of empty building will low activities going on and someone even mentioned it here that most are even ware houses but just to massage your own bruised ego, you change narrative again to it hosting the highest number of indeginous company like that’s is what a state only need to develop. Even almighty America have foreign investors coming to invest and here you are still displaying your ignorance. Indeed you don’t have shame. Other time I even asked you, what is the value of those empty buildings you posted has industries compared to just Agbara industrial estate, till today I have still gotten a sensible response, well not like I was expecting you to have one because I know the level of your education is low and you need to learn if you ready to drop your ego…Arindin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:
proscribe with high poverty rates

Who dey even foool Una ....Una no dey see statistics wey I dey push here...can't you deduce the poverty rates that SW IS HIGHEST what is saving SW is Lagos ...remove Lagos hmmmmm

Productive with millions of out of school skills. No skilled manpower ! Who will power the productivity ?
why is saving Sw is Lagos? So all your five backward villages is more productive than Ogun state not to mention OYO state? Dey play u hear…the same Ogun and ibadan your flat head brothers die everyday in road accidents just to escape that jungle called alaibo? The day you nyamiris start telling yourself the hard truth maybe you will have sense. Sw is still the most progressive and viable region aside Lagos check all recent growth indices and educate yourself flat head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
skj1377:
They built trading shops and hotels not industries . What are they manufacturing tell me the industry they have with 100 staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5scqSejdI1M?

Ignorant mind feed your eyes these are just few among many

Emzor have two manufacturing plants just watch this massive plant

si=xnL0Qv1pSx9nCxkS

Chicason group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADMsYSxmYAk?si=6fF79YSrUnPf-3fU

EWT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NaqJA1jua4?si=yFVptGuLgFKmRlAI

Tummy tummy noodles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoM0oa0cORc?si=tDeUcJtBcgbnL7wW

Beloxxi biscuits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNDOONDIuMc?si=Gzk4GZZAQBNvUgMf

Innoson group with four different companies

Innoson plastic biggest in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfdIxD8hO2Y?si=3KvMaTLA62cCvg5V

Innoson vehicle manufacturing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgWYd2_VLTU?si=ehMSyAfPnoLwTmSt

Wichtech have two branches in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleD0iYrCdo?si=FT-BbAwzhCL42A1F

Seahorse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILZ0E20aKbc?si=1H6olNoTIZU4TCoS

Tiger food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dQK_S07pJQ?si=H5sFaG0ByMQQSTJN

Erisco food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH3O38fl8FA?si=DFYZQ1lQ96vBQeut

Sonia food industry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMOSBQ2dDrc?si=XPkQ9nyyCuTbUuVD

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tea Tree Planted By Buhari At Kakara Estate In 1985 (Photo) / You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / Aftermath Of Heavy Rainfall In Asaba, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.