Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President (19955 Views)

Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. / 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by richie240: 4:50pm On May 06, 2023
OUK being d typical 'i smart pass everybody" igbo, played himself.
He was neither here nor there.

All thru d campaign thru d election his ways were not pure!

Had he played his game right he shd be in d position of akpabio, but his "I get sense pass everybody" mentality was his undoing.
cool
TUTU147:
Good one,I love how Igbos are been treated in this country.Untill every igbo man know that nigeria is program not to include Igbos, that is when many will start thinking about it. OUK believe he can talk down about his brother just because he wants to be senate president .I wish Tinube give them no appointment so that their eyes will be clear.

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by richie240: 4:59pm On May 06, 2023
Hello?
Where did any apc promise ignis of any presidency Biko?
The same 'islamic almajiri/ewedu' party? Even if they promise them shdn't shame not tell dem to reject it?

Moreover, apc didn't promise anybody of any presidency. It's a "you work, u chop" thing.
You can't be casting aspersions at the same thing u claim u want.
cool
Harrynight:

Forget it bro...
Tinubu will finish 8yrs and handover again to a northerner that's how the thing rotate.

APC will keep deceiving Igbos with fake promise of south east presidency that will not happen.
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by hollywater: 5:10pm On May 06, 2023
Tinubu can never be my President. Akpabio is a well known thief.
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Ayodeoba: 5:11pm On May 06, 2023
pennyland:
Allocating position when the real winner has not been declared by court?
they have left you behind

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Pque(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2023
Teeklef:

😂😂😂😂

No not at all. The fact that they are not here does not mean that they won't occupy other necessary position of powers, most especially, the country's treasury. Every region cannot be represented in this tiny spot. Even if they are there it really means nothing, as long as your members are represented within the National Assembly and House of Representative, and their main duty is to pass and make laws.

I don't blame Tinubu as well: because when God show you your enemies he make things very easy for you. Imagine Tinubu apointing someone as Senate President who will easily oppose his agenda without any sign of remorse. If you're the one, what would you have done?

2 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by WorldRichest: 5:58pm On May 06, 2023
Exmilitant:
The Senate were supposed to elect their president independently. Or so I think.

Militant. When you become the President, then you can let your enemies lead the Assembly

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by WorldRichest: 5:59pm On May 06, 2023
Dikegodspower:
President SW
Deputy NE
Senate SS
DSP NW
Speaker NW
SGF NC

Is ok we are watching

Watch very well. That’s how it will be for 7 years
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by WorldRichest: 6:00pm On May 06, 2023
Noblegraphix20:
I can't just help but to laugh..
This is to show how Tinubu's Leadership will be bias to SE.
Anyways, I'm so happy that no SE person has been appointed for any office under tinubu.
Let him keep appointing his people and the Northerners so that when they crumble Nigeria finish,No one will blame the igbos

Not bias to SE, but totally against SE. Do whatever you can, we don’t care. You will get nothing in this administration.

Your most ranking Senator Kalu Uzor Orji took Ahmed Lawan to Buhari in the heat of the APC primary election, and told Buhari that Ahmed Lawan was the consensus leader of the South East. Before then, Ahmed Lawan was Tinubu’s promoter in the Senate until Orji Uzor Kalu went to instigate Ahmed Lawan and Buhari. At the end of the day, Tinubu humiliated them all.

Even last week, Orji Uzor Kalu still instigated Ahmed Lawan to go and meet Tinubu and assiduously campaign and even threatened to raise another candidate if Tinubu supports Akpabio. Tinubu has just shown once again that he is not in the same category as Ahmed Lawan or Orji Kalu.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Exmilitant(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

Militant. When you become the President, then you can let your enemies lead the Assembly
Nope, I will appoint the Senate President in my room. cool
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by OsunOriginal: 6:04pm On May 06, 2023
Dikegodspower:
President SW
Deputy NE
Senate SS
DSP NW
Speaker NW
SGF NC

Is ok we are watching

What can be better than this? I am really happy about it.
SE will get deputy speaker grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by OsunOriginal: 6:09pm On May 06, 2023
Noblegraphix20:
Anyways, I'm so happy that no SE person has been appointed for any office under tinubu.
Let him keep appointing his people and the Northerners so that when they crumble Nigeria finish,No one will blame the igbos

Ori e ti daru

There is nothing wrong with the SE being biased against Tinubu when it comes to voting but when Tinubu decides to compensate those who voted for him with juicy positions grin grin grin grin grin it is a crime against the SE

3 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by OsunOriginal: 6:15pm On May 06, 2023
pennyland:

Na court dey declare election winner, not INEC again? IPOB, Obidients, etc are delusional.
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by HussenAdul: 6:15pm On May 06, 2023
Peacecore:
Sometimes, you guys ask questions that sound very f*lish in a public forum sad
If it annoyed u, suicide is allowed. All I know is Senate leaders is by voting since 1999 till date.
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by OsunOriginal: 6:21pm On May 06, 2023
TUTU147:
Good one,I love how Igbos are been treated in this country.Untill every igbo man know that nigeria is program not to include Igbos, that is when many will start thinking about it.OUK believe he can talk down about his brother just because he wants to be senate president.I wish Tinube give them no appointment so that their eyes will be clear.

Stop the victim game... You excluded yourself from this government. Therefore, blame yourself.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by OsunOriginal: 6:27pm On May 06, 2023
Harrynight:

Forget it bro...
Tinubu will finish 8yrs and handover again to a northerner that's how the thing rotate.

APC PDP will keep deceiving Igbos with fake promise of south east presidency that will not happen.

APC never promised igbos anything and we will not. Na PDP, their party dey promise dem presidency.

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Dikegodspower(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2023
abbasajao:

A particular region is not represented here.
What is going on?

??
Begging for an answer
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Harrynight(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2023
OsunOriginal:

APC never promised igbos anything and we will not. Na PDP, their party dey promise dem presidency.

Buhari/APC promised igbo presidency when canvasing Igbo's support in 2019 for Buhari second term.
Goan do research
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Billmos: 6:48pm On May 06, 2023
Tinubu favor akpabio who obi favor my fellow obidient?
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by WorldRichest: 6:54pm On May 06, 2023
Billmos:
Tinubu favor akpabio who obi favor my fellow obidient?

Obituary favors Emmanuel Inwanyanwun the big fat new Ohanaeze President

2 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by maasoap(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2023
Noblegraphix20:

Tinubu hasn't appointed anybody. He's even yet to be sworn in!

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by ejimatic: 7:02pm On May 06, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
APC favors the south better than any other party The other people can get what they want from Labor party
. Did the other people vote Tinubu? They can turn ARISE TV to their State House and do as they like there.Who cares? You would reap what you sow!

3 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Lovenorth: 7:06pm On May 06, 2023
Very nice
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by pharmaking: 7:26pm On May 06, 2023
The Igbo's are confused.

They wanted Peter Obi.

They are still silently wishing that one of their own is given the Senate Presidency slot.

Nothing for una under Tinubu, and he will rule for 8 years uninterrupted.

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Bimpe29: 7:27pm On May 06, 2023
SE is missing.
Dikegodspower:
President SW
Deputy NE
Senate SS
DSP NW
Speaker NW
SGF NC

Is ok we are watching
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Gajagojo: 7:29pm On May 06, 2023
TUTU147:
It was program to be like this after the civil war,I love this because it will make many Igbos sitting on the fence to join the struggle.It will definitely open up their eyes.
In 1979
President Shagari Sokoto
Vice President Ekwueme Anambra
Senate President Joe Wayas Cross River
Deputy Senate President Wash Pam Plateau
Speaker House of representatives Edwin Ume Ezeoke Anambra state
Deputy Speaker. House of Representatives .Idris Kuta Niger State

There was nothing for SW. They bore it with dignity.
There is nothing new that we haven't seen before

Bimpe29:
SE is missing.
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by bayplus: 7:38pm On May 06, 2023
pennyland:

There is a two bed room flat available for rent opposite presidential tribunal court. Any interested Obidients can approach the owner so they can monitor the court procedures for the next 8yrs up to the Supreme Court.

It is very affordable and it is the best way to stay close to Bitter Obi's imaginary mandate🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by famology(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2023
That tajudeen will not work.
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by garfield1: 7:53pm On May 06, 2023
famology:
That tajudeen will not work.

It might if they can assuage doguwa...the major threats are wase and betara
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Ken4Christ: 7:53pm On May 06, 2023
Nigeria will not be ruled by gangs of criminals in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by famology(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2023
garfield1:

It might if they can assuage doguwa...the major threats are wase and betara

Doguwa is not the problem. Na betara and wase go scuttle the plan to enthrone tajudeen. I see a shocking rebellion in the rep.

Tajudeen is not popular amongst the reps elect at all. It'll be very difficult. I don't see betara and wase groups accepting tajudeen.
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Peacecore: 7:57pm On May 06, 2023
HussenAdul:

If it annoyed u, suicide is allowed. All I know is Senate leaders is by voting since 1999 till date.
That your level of ignorance is annoying. Is it today that you know that the party even in US chooses their preferred candidate before the election proper? Or you're just waiting for Saraki's type of show so that you'll start rejoicing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Excludes 26 Professional Bodies From 2024 Budgetary Allocations / Rice Vessels Set To Berth At Nigerian Seaports As 57000 MT Of Corn Floods Lagos / Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.