Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President (19962 Views)

Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. / 4 Smokescreens Judgement Will Be In Tinubu's Favour And My Advice To Atiku & Obi / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Fafesot: 2:45pm On May 06, 2023
bigwig10:
Ans you saying nigeria will be better again, spit it away abeg, just look at the point the country is now on the scale of 1-100,before the end of this pples tenure,go bac and check again if its going to get any better,come back here to quote me by 2027.....
It will be better for us, only wish yourself what you want. The fact that your preferred person is a sore loser doesn't mean you should be cursing the country.

5 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Igbokwechika101(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2023
Tinubu can never be Nigerian's president.
Thief forcing himself to be president.
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Jagabanarmy: 2:46pm On May 06, 2023
Curious345:
Good.. but Tinubu will be booted out soon. He is illegitimate
Go and sit

2 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by SHINJACRUSADER: 2:47pm On May 06, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Nothing for Igbo people Buhari even pity them small Tinubu and his wicked wife will show them pepper 🌢️

Aw tinubu wnt take favour u wey dey talk.

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by TUTU147: 2:48pm On May 06, 2023
Good one,I love how Igbos are been treated in this country.Untill every igbo man know that nigeria is program not to include Igbos, that is when many will start thinking about it.OUK believe he can talk down about his brother just because he wants to be senate president.I wish Tinube give them no appointment so that their eyes will be clear.

4 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Fafesot: 2:48pm On May 06, 2023
Igbokwechika101:
Tinubu can never be Nigerian's president.
Thief forcing himself to be president.
So who's going to become Nigerian president if not him..?
Even Atiku that came second isn't crying like the effeminate frog-voiced loser that came third...

Whether you like it or not, he's your president already. South East will soon be out of relevance.

7 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Jones4190(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2023
pennyland:
Allocating position when the real winner has not been declared by court?
Emeka rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by BrotherFolake: 2:50pm On May 06, 2023
😎

Whether Orji Kalu or someone else, as far as he is from the South.

Buhari will be the last president from the North that will ever rule Nigeria again.

The South has already taken over

2 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by TUTU147: 2:50pm On May 06, 2023
Teeklef:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It was program to be like this after the civil war,I love this because it will make many Igbos sitting on the fence to join the struggle.It will definitely open up their eyes.

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by TUTU147: 2:54pm On May 06, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Nothing for Igbo people Buhari even pity them small Tinubu and his wicked wife will show them pepper 🌢️
It will never make igbo man to start begging for alms.it will push Igbos in politics to start thinking about separation.Many Igbos don't really depends on the government in other to survive.Na the same people suffering go still suffer the bad government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Ohisge78: 2:55pm On May 06, 2023
see below

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by emerged01(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2023
Dikegodspower:
President SW
Deputy NE
Senate SS
DSP NW
Speaker NW
SGF NC

Is ok we are watching

Politics is about making allies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by ORIAYO70(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2023
Noblegraphix20:
I can't just help but to laugh..
This is to show how Tinubu's Leadership will be bias to SE.
Anyways, I'm so happy that no SE person has been appointed for any office under tinubu.
Let him keep appointing his people and the Northerners so that when they crumble Nigeria finish,No one will blame the igbos

Same way Oja Jona appoint Northerners n igbos yet dey crumble the country.

3 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Teeklef(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2023
TUTU147:
It was program to be like this after the civil war,I love this because it will make many Igbos sitting on the fence to join the struggle.It will definitely open up their eyes.
No be lie bro
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Dagger111(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2023
Noblegraphix20:
Anyways, I'm so happy that no SE person has been appointed for any office under tinubu.
Let him keep appointing his people and the Northerners so that when they crumble Nigeria finish,No one will blame the igbos

Make Obi give una appointments, did your region contribute to his presidency? Una wan chop where una no work? Opportunists pple

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by theamazonguru(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2023
Noblegraphix20:

Painment of the highest order.
You can only reap from where you sow.
Seed time and harvest time will never cease.

It is disillusionment of the highest degree that the SE will expect political compensation from the incoming government of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,given the role they played in the last election.
They never hid where their interest was. It was clear they wanted and supported Peter Obi which was not a bad thing at all, as everyone is entitled to support whosoever he so wishes.
But to now be expecting political rewards from the same man you opposed makes no iota of sense to me.

No doubt there will be a handful of selection of one or two individuals from the SE but that will be based on personal recognition, credibility and capacity.

4 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Harrynight(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Akpabio when thief and efcc still dey on him matter wan do senate president? Apc is a Big curse.

That is nigeria for you
Recall that Orji Uzor Kalu was tried while he was in the Senate, he was sentenced to jail, he serve his jail term and came back after a month or so and continue in the Senate till today... Nigeria leadership positions is not for the sane fellow that's why I love the judgement delivered against my brother Ekweremadu in UK, nation that is working with sane judicial system
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Peacecore: 3:11pm On May 06, 2023
HussenAdul:
I used to think that elected members decide their leaders by voting?
Sometimes, you guys ask questions that sound very f*lish in a public forum sad

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by samz77: 3:15pm On May 06, 2023
Yeah I like the zooning arrangements, u didn't vote Tinubu so u can't expect anything from him. I hope you heard me well the zoobidients igbos f**,k off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Harrynight(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

Whether Orji Kalu or someone else, as far as he is from the South.

Buhari will be the last president from the North that will ever rule Nigeria again.

The South has already taken over

Forget it bro...
Tinubu will finish 8yrs and handover again to a northerner that's how the thing rotate.

APC will keep deceiving Igbos with fake promise of south east presidency that will not happen.

4 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by naturefellow(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2023
Keep recycling thieves and stooges as leaders.
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by PainfulTruth: 3:23pm On May 06, 2023
On a stolen mandate grin

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Ijaya123: 3:26pm On May 06, 2023
Noblegraphix20:

Igbos will get their own from PO when he recovers his manhood. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by tunapawizzy: 3:28pm On May 06, 2023
Expected. He was the first to step down for Tinubu.... Uzor Kalu has just been fooling himself all along
Ben Akabueze will be the biggest SOuth east beneficiary of Tinubu's administration.. Tinubu will use him to say shebi i have given you people a very juicy position....

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 06, 2023
Dikegodspower:
President SW
Deputy NE
Senate SS
DSP NW
Speaker NW
SGF NC

Is ok we are watching

Wetin fit Igbo pple, since they don't wat to use their brain..

Orji and Hope uzodima de play..

Umahi never see anything too
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Gajagojo: 4:06pm On May 06, 2023
abbasajao:

A particular region is not represented here.
What is going on?
5%
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by richie240: 4:26pm On May 06, 2023
The 'appointements' dt he gave igbos during his tenure as lagos governor which no nigerian governor has ever replicated till date, what was d outcome? How has d igbo rank and file paid him back for his magnanimity? Nothing but hate and ill-will from igbos.

So they shd first serve those who didn't contribute to the making of d soup b4 those who contributed to it's manifestation okwea?

Ask ur friends for the meaning of "kosi obo ni idanre"

Moreover, is ss and se no longer one again?
You shd be happy 4 ur ss blodas' nau.

cool

Noblegraphix20:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by Saidfx(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2023
Anticipated. Just waiting for the persons that will head NNPC and port in Lagos. Asiwaju, the northerners should not smell there, if not angry
Re: APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President by richie240: 4:36pm On May 06, 2023
How do I mean?
Is se and ss no longer one again?
cool
abbasajao:

A particular region is not represented here.
What is going on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo / Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List / Rivers On Knife’s Edge As INEC Resumes Collation Of Guber Poll Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.