Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus (47583 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by dreamtech3636(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bro wetin make open nairaland now self I no no

But anyway make I tell u small things wey I know

Na internal infection and u need to

ATTACK INTERNALLY

GO WHERE YORUBA PEOPLE DEY SELL AGBO

BUY BARA

GARLIC
GINGER
TOMERIC
BITTER LEAF
GUAVA LEAF OPEN

METHOD
WASH AND COOK ALL TOGETHER

DRINK THREE TIME DAILY

OR IF YOU. DEY LAGOS
Go ARIYIBE STREET OSHODI

THEN CALL

Or call me on

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by BabaIbo: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na wa o, you have an infection since October and you couldn't treat it because you are ashamed of it. .

I pity you, you have already delayed the treatment but quickly do something about it.

Look for a standard lab and run a culture test, take the result to a good hospital or a standard pharmacy, get the medication and treat yourself abeg.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Ten06(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
You are ashame to go and see a doctor in the hospital but you are not ashame to tell your friends who recommended medication for you.

Maybe you are waiting for the infection to cause complicated problem for you so that neighbors can rush you to the hospital when you are smelling like a c#rpse
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Lookingback: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:

Hey there,o just passed glo office cheesy,
Heading to book reservation cheesy cheesy.when I come back from my trip,I go call you.

Don't mind my mouth cheesy

Do you still have my contact. WhatsApp me.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by BeejayManny(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

Blisters has now become part the of my dvck
I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?

You have Gonorrhea, go treat yourself
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Pufpuf(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
I'm a medical doctor and I can take a detailed history from you, recommend appropriate tests and prescribe drugs for you.
Contact me on 08038642174, or deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by BabaIbo: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:
Picture or idontbelieveit
I wan check something

I understand that you're being jovial here but when it involves health and by extension life, be serious and better still stay mute if you can not help the person out.

For the mu² boy to come online to seek help, you should know he can't bear it again.

No vex sey I call you mu² but I hate it when people(especially guys) mess up with their lives or health.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by tabaralph: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?
If you are ashamed to go hospital get a near by lab test centre first Comfirm the type of std you have… gentamicin injections kills almost all stds , do fast before sorry becomes your name oo
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by JustPowerApps(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
So the girl wey you bleep no be your babe. Looks like karma to me grin
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by CaptainFM1: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
You have Ghono... Go treat yourself very quickly. If you're married, you need to treat your wife as well very quickly.

As per the side chick wey give you...if you can identify her, advice her to go treat herself too.

This is what you get when you don't stay in one place.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Renman: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:

Post eet joor,pls include your face join.
Go buy live snail n let the snail slime on the deekson.
It's not easy carrying a 7 months infection up and about like a course in a skill acquisition center.
Are you an Olosho

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Akanoaaa(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
You don carry Gono
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Rushna27(f): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:

Post eet joor,pls include your face join.
Go buy live snail n let the snail slime on the deekson.
It's not easy carrying a 7 months infection up and about like a course in a skill acquisition center.
Can't just help but laugh... Wetin u wan use him face for... Walahi u be no 1 clown...
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by youngthug2(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Use vancomycin tablet and thank me later
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by DrAda(f): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
There is a global outbreak of antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea. You need to take this very seriously to prevent infertility. Go to a tertiary institution and do a swab test for MCS. Do it quickly and while you are it, also do an HIV test.

Learn from this experience and in your next tryst, curb the stupidity down a notch and put on condoms.

Cheers
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by FireUpNow(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Why bleep a girl of today without wearing a condom? Go and meet the girl that you bleep d last and inform her then go and get yourself treated. I suspect gonorrhea but visit any hospital of your choice. You now a man.😂😂
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by easyabbey02(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
STAND UP. STAND UP.. FOR THE CHAMPION.. FOR THE CHAMPION STAND UP!
WELCOME BRO!... YOU HAVE JOINED THE UPPER ECHELION!
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Ismael97(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:

What should I tell the doctor?

Hope it's not gonorrhoea?
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Aplaudez(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?

Lemme start by saying congratulations, you're now a man!

What's happening to you is just a minor thing you don't need to go to hospital, you'll just waste your money.

Get a satchet of chloramphenicol and a bottle of dry gin be it Chelsea or any gin.
Offload all the 12 or 10 tablets of the chloramphenicol into the gin bottle, and shake very well, and then drink all the content, I can bet my balls it'll dry up before 24hrs.

Don't forget to share your testimony with me.

Cheers!
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ahnie: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lookingback:

Do you still have my contact. WhatsApp me.
I know how to get to you,when the time comes.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Go Buy Tarivid and use it for 2 weeks. But Before then you need to do lab test and confirm which antibiotics will work.
Tarivid worked for me after trying so many others, These Bacterias are ever evolving.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Lookingback: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:

I know how to get to you,when the time comes.
Ok
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Randy111(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
RIP IN ADVANCE CAUSE NA AIDS YOU DON CARRY SO OOOOO

TILL WE MEET AGAIN TILL WE MEET AGAIN.....GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN

HALLELUYAH JOY HALLELUYAH JOY HALLELUYAH JOY WE SHALL MEET ON THAT DAY......JOY JOY JOY HALLELUYAH JOY HALLELUYAH JOY WE SHALL MEET ON THAT DAY

TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD

To kill you just dey hungry me. See person wey Dem born come do naming ceremony and baby dedication on top him birth.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Ademolu2002(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?

DM me to tell you what to do
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by greypencils: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Until you go to the hospital, you can't be sure. You might be suffering from a resistant Escherichia Coli.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by jubrilELsudan: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Randy111:

To kill you just dey hungry me. See person wey Dem born come do naming ceremony and baby dedication on top him birth.

ODE....I DEY SURE SEY NA YOUR ANUS HIM FVCK WEY HE CUM CARRY AIDS

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by bestmutiu2019(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Omanambala:

Oga , it's not scabies. The OP has a very dangerous STD for 6 to 7 months without any fuckiiiiing treatment! Which kind mummmuu be that
Better still go to any nearest FMC to you
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Saig: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
Better go to the hospital before it becomes too late for you
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Artist002(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nairaland doctors, pls attend to your patient😶
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by abirescholar567: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Call me I will give you the solution:08069809882
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by enhwe24: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Use RAFA APPENCILLIN.it is red in colour.
I daily for 7 days.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by enhwe24: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
And be careful next time.
You don't know the health status of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is Paja Paja In English? / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.