Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus (47605 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by tottinova: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bro, just go to the clinic please before it does a permanent damage.

But try out loratidine (morning and night) while rubbing benzyl benzoate on your penis every day.

But I suggest and advice you go see a doctor.

You'll be fine
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by habakukjss3: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

Blisters has now become part the of my dvck
I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

You are actually not serious, I think the pain is just mild right now
If it severe, no one will ask you to visit hospital and you forget about the shame
Please what should I do?
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by OgbeniOja1: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
You have gotten a sexually transmitted infection. Go to a good lab or a hospital for rest and treatment. It is also advisable to run HIV test to eliminate that. This was only possible because you didn't use protection. Attack this fast before it gets more serious
smalldivk111:

What do you think might be the issue bro?
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by sync(f): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
De play
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by MrKings1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dat sounds like staphylococcus,
igonorrhea, chlamydia or trichomoniasis
Go to a good pharmacy and show it to de doctor. It will require injection and tabs. For atleast 5days. Next time learn how to use condom.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Gabreil2121(f): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Same with me but I don’t have money to treat it
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lymphogranuloma venereum

Please don't use pressing iron to iron the infection o...
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Hanatunde(f): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Please don't be ashamed, go to hospital and receive proper treatment. Next time use CD
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by fof1: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?

PLS GO TO HOSPITAL AND STOP DANCING AROUND ON NAIRALAND.COM...Ur Future is in Peril,Pls My Friend, I think U are truly Joking with ur Life and Future...Sex is not ur Need now but Complete Recovery of Sex Organ and Health. U MAY DAMAGE URSELF FINALLY AS YOU DELAY TO GET REMEDY.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by markmartins79: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Boss, go to hospital. That's the safest place. So u can get adequate medical attention.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Johnweeked12: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
It is no longer a joystick my guy. Just say No-joystick because the ogbongidi don collect the joy Allah!!
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Ogunleti01: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Haaaa! eti ba gbajumo yin debi to lapeere grin just visit any elewe omo nearest to you, get baara egusi, epa ikun, cut the baara into smaller pieces remove the melons wash your epa ikun then use lime (orombo) to soak am over night one shot and u are good to go

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by mildteddy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?

Go to a hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment. You may have UTI and/or STI. Better find out to avoid complications such as kidney disease, etc
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by kevweflex(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
No matter what it is, I'd advice you go seek medical help and put shame aside because all these STD can later affect ones reproductive system and your ability to have children in future. It's been too long to leave it untreated from a professionally.

smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Thomasankara(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
[/color]such a sensational post,I don't think a man can have erection or even if, will not be comfortable copulating[color=#770077]
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Greatechng(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
😂
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Konjiboii: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
You are never too old to have your first STD. You are now a made man. Ciao bambino
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by dododawa1: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hot 7 seven up + red/ yellow carsu
Boy go collect ( GOLO) injection straight.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by dododawa1: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hot 7 seven up + red/ yellow carsu
Boy go collect ( GOLO) injection straight.[b][/b]
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Counterfeit: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Cut it OFF!!
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ShaqFu: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:
Picture or idontbelieveit
I wan check something
seriously? You want to check what exactly? 😁
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Counterfeit: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nothing to be ashamed of, but next time make sure you use condoms. Just go to a Teaching hospital near you and see a doctor. It won't cost much.

[quote author=habakukjss3 post=123680528][/quote]
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by jimcaddy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha use rubber, iro you people will not use. You will run spit on your hand and chuuk preeq inside babe that her toto don witness plenty sizes and shapes of preeq. You people don't like yourselves walahi. Stop sleeping raw with a babe who you're not married to. You don't listen. "Skin to skin is sweet abi ". It's good as the pain is Sweeting you.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Zedoo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nobody dey look your face, go hospital.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by GABRIEL6036: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
No pics or idonbelivit

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Godsongang: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Guy you don get gono gono!!! Go and treat yourself.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by awofemi26(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beecham ampiclox
If u won't complain d money is much
And that would be the end of it
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by etrange: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
I don't know what you expect to get from Nairalanders. One would think that seeing a doctor is the first that'd come to your mind when you notice such a thing. Get tested and get treated. Meanwhile, see how Nairalanders are advising him and recommending solutions as it should be. If this was a lady, y'all would have called her all sorts of names and even drag the entire gender into it.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by PastorFire4Fire: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:

I dey tell you,dude waisting one boxer for 7months ontop infection fa.
Person never s33 money take stake odds,talk more of visiting a teaching hospital.

Weeks ago,I saw one thin boy looking like a malnourished egret following one fat woman with stretch marks filled arms as her sugarboy in one of the new generation banks,I m sure he's ops comrade.

Madam, women on the other hand, are the ones who carry lots and lots of infections cos they are sexually careless and don't give a zero damm about your sexual history before they go down with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning / Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.