Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus (47592 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Voiceofthestree: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
davies:
Congratulations, you have contacted staphylococcus aureus.

You need to use 1 bottle of small Chelsea mix with a full sachet of white capsule (Chloromaphenicol)

Then gulp it all at once.

You will thank me later.

This work 100%
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by samwash(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
So pple still dey do raw for boyfriend & girlfriend mata for this country.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Henix(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?

Go to hospital and treat ur infection
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by jubrilELsudan: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
RIP IN ADVANCE CAUSE NA AIDS YOU DON CARRY SO OOOOO

TILL WE MEET AGAIN TILL WE MEET AGAIN.....GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN

HALLELUYAH JOY HALLELUYAH JOY HALLELUYAH JOY WE SHALL MEET ON THAT DAY......JOY JOY JOY HALLELUYAH JOY HALLELUYAH JOY WE SHALL MEET ON THAT DAY

TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD

1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Whiteshield: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:

Post eet joor,pls include your face join.
Go buy live snail n let the snail slime on the deekson.
It's not easy carrying a 7 months infection up and about like a course in a skill acquisition center.

You're too old for this kind of nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Omanambala(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
bestmutiu2019:
That thing cost me 15k around February to get it treated, na one kind frustrating sickness,the name na SCABIES ,the drugs still dey ma wardrobe,just get ,,BENZYL BENZOATE,KETORAL,AND CIPROTAB,,OR YOU GO TO ALL THIS ALAGBO OR ELEWE OMO JUST EXPLAIN GIVE THEM ,BETWEEN ONE TO TWO WEEKS E DON GO BE THAT, MIND YOU YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR BATHING SOAP TO SEPTOL OR TURA, ORIGINAL DETTOL

Oga , it's not scabies. The OP has a very dangerous STD for 6 to 7 months without any fuckiiiiing treatment! Which kind mummmuu be that
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
SO PE otilo
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Dhury: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:

Sir little pint sized deek is annoyed because I told him the raw truth.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
raw truth can cause infection
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Lookingback: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:
Picture or idontbelieveit
I wan check something

Hahahahaha, u too much
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by nass4real: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oko ashewo, gonorrhea don enter!
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

Blisters has now become part the of my dvck
I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Opus001: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:

Now you are a real niggar

If you are a niggar and you are yet to get infection from any baby girl then you are not a real niggar

You know the funny thing
Women got alot of infection that stays in thier body without tormenting them but we niggas get it immediately when we insert our fertile rod into thier kpekus..
Highest two weeks then boom we start experiencing signs almost immediately especially scratching and pains
guy... I take strong anti-biotics after every unprotective sex... I hardly indulge in it to avoid stories like this
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Eriokanmi: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?
You're robbing an antifungal cream on the surface when you're actually having a heavy infection in your blood? When we say , be careful, you guys would take a swipe at those sounding the warning. Good luck to you and if you're eventually diagnosed with that infection what scares people, which feeds on human immune system,you'd have to live with it and manage it till you grow old. It's better imagined than experienced. Maybe other some promiscuous guys and ladies would learn from this.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by superCleanworks(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I might infect her

using the word MIGHT in this matter and even thinking of having sex at all in this condition shows how shallow and stuuuuuuupid you are.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar..

Now you are a real niggar

If you are a niggar and you are yet to get infection from any baby girl then you are not a real niggar

You know the funny thing
Women got alot of infection that stays in thier body without tormenting them but we niggas get it immediately when we insert our fertile rod into thier kpekus..
Highest two weeks then boom we start experiencing signs almost immediately especially scratching and pains
from your post can't find any solution for your damn real niggar
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by yesloaded: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?

Go n treat yourself

Pus coming out of manhood is sign of ghonorrhea which is sti

Don't wait for it to turn to hiv, treat yourself now

You will take injection & drugs
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ahnie: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lookingback:

Hahahahaha, u too much
Hey there,o just passed glo office cheesy,
Heading to book reservation cheesy cheesy.when I come back from my trip,I go call you.

Don't mind my mouth cheesy

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by RomanGreen: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:

Post eet joor,pls include your face join.
Go buy live snail n let the snail slime on the deekson.
It's not easy carrying a 7 months infection up and about like a course in a skill acquisition center.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Why are you people like this? Have some campassion on him 😂😂😂
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Mrmakaveli200: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Go to a hospital, explain everything to a Dr. You might be sent to the lab for tests, the drugs or injection needed to treat the infection will be prescribed. Hurry now, if this is left untreated, be ready to grapple with infertility and other consequences
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Lvgirl: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?

Yoruba people call it Atosi

I don forget the medical name for it
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Nonsoco80(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:

I can't post it here the mods would ban me
Post it here. As nairaland chief mod, i won't ban you
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by jimter44(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?

A very big reward for fornication. God will heal you!
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Eriokanmi: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
yesloaded:

Go n treat yourself

Pus coming out of manhood is sign of ghonorrhea which is sti

Don't wait for it to turn to hiv, treat yourself now

You will take injection & drugs
Gonorrhoea doesn't leave blisters on scrotal sacs and penile area. He has a serious STI. He needs to visit a lab for tests, including HIV and HPV
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Felaincarnated: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
HIV signs bro
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by babygirljoy: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
It is sad that you've contracted an STD, you shouldn't listen to all these advice on self medications, you will be treating your self blindly. While i know it is embarrassing to visit the hospital, it is your only logical option and I advice you do so fast. Some STD might cause irreparable damages to your body such as making you sterile/impotent. Besides, you should do a full comprehensive to see if you have contracting more than one STD. I wish you all the best. take care.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by DJInfluence: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
For someone that writes so eloquently I am disappointed that you are taking drugs without due tests. This is 2023.
Put your shame aside, go to a reputable hospital and have yourself tested so you can treat the cause and not the symptoms. It's your health and future so better treat it before it's too late.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by kforces2000(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
You have contacted gonorrhea. To treat the infection, get full sachet of white capsule, mix with full tin milk ( open the capsule & pour it inside the milk). Stir very well and drink all. Do it for 2 straight days. I guarantee you it will vanish.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by IamAsiri: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
illicit:

Men actually get it from women

If a man is infected, he will get to know within hours

But a woman may not know even for years

Sometimes, they do get it from animals.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ahnie: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
RomanGreen:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Why are you people like this? Have some campassion on him 😂😂😂
He wanted advise I gave him,he come dey vex,and na advise I givam o.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Opus001: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oga, i advise you see doctor oh.... You don't have to be shy about it to prevent more complications... If it is kpekus you won't be shy to bring it out for use
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Nmezor(f): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Serious infection,OP NL no be hospital now...you should know what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Goldmaxx(f): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
illicit:

Lol

Leave am nah, he is in sifia pains
That bish no go f<ck you Mr
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Pufpuf(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
I'm a medical doctor, and I can take detailed history from you, recommend tests and give you appropriate drugs.
Contact me on 08038642174 or deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning / Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.