Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life (4931 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 9:31am On May 29, 2023
Janosky:

Colossians 3:13
" Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others."

Oga, delete this verse out of your Bible grin grin grin

"Forbearing one another and forgiving one another, if any man has quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye" (Colossians 3:13) does not in any way insinuate or connote that a genuinely saved Christian cannot live above sin.
It only means that a Christian should expect to be offended and thus should not keep malice.
It can also be included to mean that a Christian no matter how well intentioned can offend others and should be ready to apologize and make amends.
A Christian can make mistakes since we are not angels. There is a wide difference between a mistake and a sin. Offending others is not the sin but not willing to apologize, restitute or make amends is the sin.
Also a real Christian though may sin (if careless), does not make provision for sin neither does he justify it rather he feels ashamed if it happens and quickly repents (Romans 13:14).
"And ye know that He (Jesus) was manifested (came to the world) TO TAKE AWAY OUR SINS and in Him is no sin".
"Whosoever abides in Him (Christ) does not sin any longer, whosoever continues to sin has neither seen Him nor known Him (experiencially)".
"HE WHO COMMITS SIN IS OF THE DEVIL for the devil has been sinning from the beginning, for this purpose the Son of God was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil (the tendency to sin in man)". Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin any longer: for His seed remains in him and CANNOT SIN any longer because he is born of God".
"This is how the children of God are manifest (known) and differentiated from the children of the devil..." (1st John 3:5-10).
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 9:46am On May 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Kumuyi and Jesus?
Well let's just say it's like comparing darkness to light because Kumuyi has nothing as in nothing to do with Jesus Christ of Nazareth! smiley
You can continue with your hate-mongering and Kumuyiphobia.
This thread is about why people like you hate Deeper Life.
Your anti-Kumuyi propaganda here is evidence of who you really are and your mission on this platform.
It doesn't change anything about what God knows about pastor Kumuyi.
It doesn't stop God using the humble man of God to continue to get a lot of sinners saved and backslidders restored, believers sanctified, the sick healed, the oppressed delivered, saints taught and prepared for eternity and more gospel ministers raised for end time harvest.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You can continue with your hate-mongering and Kumuyiphobia.
This thread is about why people like you hate Deeper Life.
Your anti-Kumuyi propaganda here is evidence of who you really are and your mission on this platform.
It doesn't change anything about what God knows about pastor Kumuyi.
It doesn't stop God using the humble man of God to continue to get a lot of sinners saved and backslidders restored, believers sanctified, the sick healed, the oppressed delivered, saints taught and prepared for eternity and more gospel ministers raised for end time harvest.

Your choice to remain ignorant is your own cup of coffee since you don't want to know the truth! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Janosky: 1:35pm On May 29, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
"Forbearing one another and forgiving one another, if any man has quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye" (Colossians 3:13) does not in any way insinuate or connote that a genuinely saved Christian cannot live above sin.
It only means that a Christian should expect to be offended and thus should not keep malice.
It can also be included to mean that a Christian no matter how well intentioned can offend others and should be ready to apologize and make amends.
A Christian can make mistakes since we are not angels. There is a wide difference between a mistake and a sin. Offending others is not the sin but not willing to apologize, restitute or make amends is the sin.
Also a real Christian though may sin (if careless), does not make provision for sin neither does he justify it rather he feels ashamed if it happens and quickly repents
(Romans 13:14).
"And ye know that He (Jesus) was manifested (came to the world) TO TAKE AWAY OUR SINS and in Him is no sin".
"Whosoever abides in Him (Christ) does not sin any longer, whosoever continues to sin has neither seen Him nor known Him (experiencially)".
"HE WHO COMMITS SIN IS OF THE DEVIL for the devil has been sinning from the beginning, for this purpose the Son of God was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil (the tendency to sin in man)". Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin any longer: for His seed remains in him and CANNOT SIN any longer because he is born of God".
"This is how the children of God are manifest (known) and differentiated from the children of the devil..." (1st John 3:5-10).

Why would FreedomFromtheT make mistakes when he is NOT a sinner?

You just dey talk with both sides of your mouth.
Every mistake is a sin,Oga don't DECEIVE yourself. grin

Galatians 2:11-14.

Paul Confronts Peter
11 But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong. 12 When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile believers, who were not circumcised. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn’t eat with the Gentiles anymore. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision. [b]13 As a result, other Jewish believers followed Peter’s hypocrisy, and even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy.

14 When I saw that they were not following the truth of the gospel message,.

I said to Peter in front of all the others, “Since you, a Jew by birth, have discarded the Jewish laws and are living like a Gentile, why are you now trying to make these Gentiles follow the Jewish traditions?

Bro's, is Peter the apostle a sinner?

[/b]
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 9:48pm On May 29, 2023
Janosky:

Why would FreedomFromtheT make mistakes when he is NOT a sinner?

You just dey talk with both sides of your mouth.
Every mistake is a sin,Oga don't DECEIVE yourself. grin

Galatians 2:11-14.

Paul Confronts Peter
11 But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong. 12 When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile believers, who were not circumcised. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn’t eat with the Gentiles anymore. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision. [b]13 As a result, other Jewish believers followed Peter’s hypocrisy, and even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy.

14 When I saw that they were not following the truth of the gospel message,.

I said to Peter in front of all the others, “Since you, a Jew by birth, have discarded the Jewish laws and are living like a Gentile, why are you now trying to make these Gentiles follow the Jewish traditions?

Bro's, is Peter the apostle a sinner?

[/b]
You are wrong sir.
Every mistake is not a sin.
If I tell James who asked after Tony that Tony is not at home but later discover that Tony is at home, I didn't tell a lie because my intention is not to deceive the enquirer.
All I need to do when I see James later is to inform him that I actually thought Tony was not at home. Whatever James thinks is immaterial because God knows my motive.
To answer your question, Peter the apostle was a sinner when he denied Christ three times as well as when he played hypocrisy and was confronted by Paul in Galatians 2:11-14 where you quoted.
The difference is that he repented and did not continue in his sin.
I typed earlier that a Christian can sin if he is careless. But the fallen one must quickly retrace his steps, acknowledge his sins and repent.
The sins of great people of God were recorded for our learning so that we will not repeat same (1st Corinthians 10:12).
Any person who decides to use the sins of any great or beloved person of God to encourage sinning is a child of the devil working for the kingdom of his master.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Over religious people are a thorn in the flesh.
Can you please explain further?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2023
Image123:
LoLz, yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am.
How do you mean sir?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Image123(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
How do you mean sir?

You brought your church to a firing squad for target practice as it were.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Image123:

You brought your church to a firing squad for target practice as it were.
You can go ahead and fire your guns as it were.
Let's see if God will allow the bullets to touch His anointed and chosen ones.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

Jesus told his disciples:

"I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world" John 17:14

Real Christians know WHY the world hate us so if you don't know then it simply means you're not one of Jesus' true disciples!

I purposely came to this particular thread due to the way you came typing gibberish about JWs the other day. If members of your church are hated and you don't know why then you're not on the same page as Jesus' true disciples!

There's no reason for members of other religions to hate members of your religion since you all teach the same thing! wink
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Image123(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

i don't have such interest, i am a man of peace.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Image123:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus told his disciples:

"I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world" John 17:14

Real Christians know WHY the world hate us so if you don't know then it simply means you're not one of Jesus' true disciples!

I purposely came to this particular thread due to the way you came typing gibberish about JWs the other day. If members of your church are hated and you don't know why then you're not on the same page as Jesus' true disciples!

There's no reason for members of other religions to hate members of your religion since you all teach the same thing! wink
I can see your attempt at using this thread to bring in your usual JWS religious superiority propaganda.
I know why real born again Christians are hated by unbelievers and persecutors.
I am doing what Jesus my Lord and Master used to do in His days on earth. He knew what to do yet He will ask for opinions.
So why do you as a person hate pastor Kumuyi and Deeper Life members?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Image123:

Ok.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

Why do many people hate deeperlife?

So there are no Born Again Christians in other sects claiming Christians shey? smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So there are no Born Again Christians in other sects claiming Christians shey? smiley
I don't know what you are trying to insinuate.
There are born again Christians in Deeper Life Bible Church and many other Christian Assemblies and I personally know many of them.
Thanks.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Your thread is titled:

FreedomfromtheT:

FreedomfromtheT:
I don't know what you are trying to insinuate.
There are born again Christians in Deeper Life Bible Church and many other Christian Assemblies and I personally know many of them.Thanks.

If you're not lying to your own souls your question should be:
Why are BORN AGAIN Christians hated?

Since you said:
"There are born again Christians in Deeper Life Bible Church and many other Christian Assemblies and I personally know many of them"

smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Your thread is titled:

If you're not lying to your own souls your question should be:
Why are BORN AGAIN Christians hated?

Since you said:

smiley
There are lots of born again Christians across various Christian denominations and I personally know a lot of them.
I singled out Deeper Life Bible Church Christians for a purpose.
If you have problems with that, there are no apologies.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
There are lots of born again Christians across various Christian denominations and I personally know a lot of them. I singled out Deeper Life Bible Church Christians for a purpose. If you have problems with that, there are no apologies.

One religion out of tens of thousands having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines then claiming they all have Born Again in their midst.
Ọmọ let me leave you in your self deception! cheesy
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

One religion out of tens of thousands having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines then claiming they all have Born Again in their midst.
Ọmọ let me leave you in your self deception! cheesy
You are entitled to your religious opinion, indoctrination and self-delusion.
God knows those who are His and they know themselves because each has the regenerating life transforming experience through Christ the Saviour (2nd Timothy 2:19).
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You are entitled to your religious opinion, indoctrination and self-delusion. God knows those who are His and they know themselves because each has the regenerating life transforming experience through Christ the Saviour (2nd Timothy 2:19).

The true God is not in support of CONFUSION! 1Corinthians 14:33

That's why Jesus emphasized on oneness in thought {John 17:22} his disciples were never divided in their doctrines like what you have today! 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

So it's not about indoctrination but the truth according to God's word.

Back to the topic of discussion:
If you know that Born Again Christians will be hated generally and several churches have Born Again Christians in their gathering it's senseless singling out one sect and asking why people hate them! smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The true God is not in support of CONFUSION! 1Corinthians 14:33

That's why Jesus emphasized on oneness in thought {John 17:22} his disciples were never divided in their doctrines like what you have today! 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

So it's not about indoctrination but the truth according to God's word.

Back to the topic of discussion:
If you know that Born Again Christians will be hated generally and several churches have Born Again Christians in their gathering it's senseless singling out one sect and asking why people hate them! smiley
You can open your own thread and do as you wish.
Just to let you know - being a Christian is first of all a personal before a group thing. People are not Christians because of religious groups or association they belong.
You become a Christian by personal decision to repent from sin and accept Christ as Lord and personal Saviour.
You then join a Church or continue where you are worshipping if you are convinced they have the saving and keeping truth.
There are genuine and fake 'Christian' Assemblies hence diversities of doctrines. JWS is one of the fake ones.
Even among the genuine ones, there are diversities of administration and patterns of worship. What matters is the total Scriptural based saving and keeping truth being taught as well as the grace to live the Christian life by (majority of ) individual members starting from the leadership seen by all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
See indoctrination! cheesy

You're just rapping vomiting what those useless pastors infused in your empty skull.
Why not include the scriptures to buttress your points?

Well this is what Christianity is all about:
Jesus is the vine planted by God {John 15:1} the day he died was the day Christianity was born because that's when the ultimate sacrifice to redeem mankind was offered {Luke 22:19} after his resurrection and ascension God's Holy Spirit was poured out on those who have agreed to work with him as his disciples {Act 2:1-4} the twelve Apostles are the branches of the vine {John 15:5} so anyone who wants to be saved must accept the teachings of the apostles {Act 2:42} all those attaching themselves to the apostles and following them are fruit of Christianity {Act 15:5} whoever fails to attach himself to the apostles by learning from them how to practice Christianity can't be a Christian! Zechariah 8:23

It's the activities of those following the teaching of the apostles that inhabitants of Antioch witnessed before calling them "CHRISTIANS" Act 11:26

So it's based on a personal decision one can do all these but you can never ever be a Christian without this arrangement!

One of those taught by Jesus or his disciples must preach and teach you it's not just leaving one sect for another then thinking you're still worshipping the same God with the sect you left.

Of course there are many Gods as well as many Lords {1Corinthians 8:5} it's the call of Kumuyi's god you heard that's why you left your former religion to follow Kumuyi {Micah 4:5} you're spiritually deaf so you can't know why you aren't speaking for the gods of other sects except that of Kumuyi. So don't confuse yourself if you're sure of Born Again Christians in other sects you won't emphasize on just one.

FreedomfromtheT:
You can open your own thread and do as you wish.
Just to let you know - being a Christian is first of all a personal before a group thing. People are not Christians because of religious groups or association they belong.
You become a Christian by personal decision to repent from sin and accept Christ as Lord and personal Saviour.
You then join a Church or continue where you are worshipping if you are convinced they have the saving and keeping truth.
There are genuine and fake 'Christian' Assemblies hence diversities of doctrines. JWS is one of the fake ones.
Even among the genuine ones, there are diversities of administration and patterns of worship. What matters is the total Scriptural based saving and keeping truth being taught as well as the grace to live the Christian life by (majority of ) individual members starting from the leadership seen by all.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
See indoctrination! cheesy

You're just rapping vomiting what those useless pastors infused in your empty skull.
Why not include the scriptures to buttress your points?

Well this is what Christianity is all about:
Jesus is the vine planted by God {John 15:1} the day he died was the day Christianity was born because that's when the ultimate sacrifice to redeem mankind was offered {Luke 22:19} after his resurrection and ascension God's Holy Spirit was poured out on those who have agreed to work with him as his disciples {Act 2:1-4} the twelve Apostles are the branches of the vine {John 15:5} so anyone who wants to be saved must accept the teachings of the apostles {Act 2:42} all those attaching themselves to the apostles and following them are fruit of Christianity {Act 15:5} whoever fails to attach himself to the apostles by learning from them how to practice Christianity can't be a Christian! Zechariah 8:23

It's the activities of those following the teaching of the apostles that inhabitants of Antioch witnessed before calling them "CHRISTIANS" Act 11:26

So it's based on a personal decision one can do all these but you can never ever be a Christian without this arrangement!

One of those taught by Jesus or his disciples must preach and teach you it's not just leaving one sect for another then thinking you're still worshipping the same God with the sect you left.

Of course there are many Gods as well as many Lords {1Corinthians 8:5} it's the call of Kumuyi's god you heard that's why you left your former religion to follow Kumuyi {Micah 4:5} you're spiritually deaf so you can't know why you aren't speaking for the gods of other sects except that of Kumuyi. So don't confuse yourself if you're sure of Born Again Christians in other sects you won't emphasize on just one.

So you Jehovah's witnesses are the 'Apostles' people must listen to in order to become 'Christians? What a grand conceit and delusion!
It is not your business if I emphasize on why people hate Deeper Life members.
You don't tell me what to post.
I can perceive your mischievous device to divide the ecclesia of born again Christians.
I can also perceive your attempt at discrediting pastor W F Kumuyi, one if the real men of God of our time.
For the records, there are lots of born again children of God in many denominational churches all over the globe. "By their fruits, ye shall know them" Mine happens to be Deeper Life Bible Church.
You can only become a Christian by being born again, saved, converted or regenerated by repentance and faith in Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour and believing the gospel (Matthew 4:17; John 3:3; Acts 9:5,6; Luke 19:1-10; Luke 23:40-43; Ist Corinthians 15:1-4).
It is after a sinner is saved and becomes a Christian that such a new convert can be beneficially taught the truth about his new found faith by older Christians so he can grow (1st Peter 2:2,3.
A sinner remains dead until he is saved or quickened from his deathlike status (Ephesians 2:1,2). Teaching or indoctrinating a sinner about the Bible is like teaching a dead person more so when the teachers are dead religious sinners themselves because the blind cannot lead their fellow blind to find the way (Matthew 15:14).
You JWS can continue to pride yourself in your self-conceit and delusion of being the 'real Christians'.
By experience and by the grace of God, I am a Christian and I know other real Christians by their fruits ( testimonies, confessions, lifestyle, beliefs and teachings).
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

So you Jehovah's witnesses are the 'Apostles' people must listen to in order to become 'Christians? What a grand conceit and delusion!

If you like continue deceiving yourself one thing is sure: God's people must be led only by one group having the same line of thought. Act 2:42

So if you don't recognize that little group {Luke 12:32} you're on your own! Matthew 25:40

A man like Kumuyi teaching self righteousness can't replace that group! smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you like continue deceiving yourself one thing is sure: God's people must be led only by one group having the same line of thought. Act 2:42

So if you don't recognize that little group {Luke 12:32} you're on your own! Matthew 25:40

A man like Kumuyi teaching self righteousness can't replace that group! smiley
Please stop the self-delusion.
Repent today, accept Christ Jesus as Lord and personal Saviour and be saved.
Jehovah's witnesses are a false, dogmatic, self-conceited religious group.
Stop misleading ignorant people with indoctrination.
Your never dying soul and theirs are too important to trade off for cheap, useless religious superiority competition.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Please stop the self-delusion.
Repent today, accept Christ Jesus as Lord and personal Saviour and be saved.
Jehovah's witnesses are a false, dogmatic, self-conceited religious group.
Stop misleading ignorant people with indoctrination.
Your never dying soul and theirs are too important to trade off for cheap, useless religious superiority competition.

OLÓDO!
You're suffering from indoctrination couple with credulity.
Can you quote where Jesus or his disciples tell anyone to accept Jesus as his personal Lord and saviour? smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OLÓDO!
You're suffering from indoctrination couple with credulity.
Can you quote where Jesus or his disciples tell anyone to accept Jesus as his personal Lord and saviour? smiley
I can see your ignorance.
Please read Romans 10:9. "That if thou shall confess with their mouth the Lord Jesus and shall believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shall be saved".
You are free to give it the meaning your 'new world translation' and JWS 'apostles' gave it.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I can see your ignorance.
Please read Romans 10:9. "That if thou shall confess with their mouth the Lord Jesus and shall believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shall be saved".
You are free to give it the meaning your 'new world translation' and JWS 'apostles' gave it.

Where is it written that Jesus or his disciples ask anyone to accept Jesus as his Lord and personal saviour?

If you've been blindfolded with a dogma don't think it's everyone that will follow simply because such a dogma is common! wink
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Emusan(m): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Where is it written that Jesus or his disciples ask anyone to accept Jesus as his Lord and personal saviour?

Is Jesus your Lord and Personal Saviour?

If you've been blindfolded with a dogma don't think it's everyone that will follow simply because such a dogma is common! wink

A JWs can claim another person is blindfolded with dogma cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emusan:

Is Jesus your Lord and Personal Saviour?
A JWs can claim another person is blindfolded with dogma cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ọmọ it's a common dogma in the churches of Christendom but it's not written anywhere in the Bible that one should accept Jesus as Lord and personal saviour! smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There is no dogma in the Biblical truth that salvation is personal (John 3:3,16,18; Romans 5:18,19).
There is no dogma in the truth that Jesus Christ is the only Saviour of sinners the world over (Acts 4:10-12).
There is no dogma in the Scriptural truth that Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life and that noone can come to the Father (and His Kingdom) but through Him (John 14:6).
Accepting the truth that you can't save yourself and that only Christ can save you from sin and it's consequences means accepting Christ as Lord and personal Saviour (Titus 3:5-7).
Believing in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary on your behalf as basis for your redemption means accepting Jesus as Lord and personal Saviour.
Believing that Christ is the only One that can set you free and free indeed is accepting Him as your Lord and personal Saviour (John 8:32,36).
Except you believe that Christ is the Lord and only Saviour, you will die in your sins the implication of which is eternal damnation (John 8:24; 3:18).
This thread was opened by my humbleself and remains mine.
My explanations here are not for you and the hardened in religious indoctrination but for those who want to know the truth for their own eternal wellbeing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People / Concerning Tithe, Who Substituted Crops And Livestock For Money ? / Would You Change Your Religion To Make Your Spouse Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.