Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life (5011 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's just a dogma! smiley
No it is not a dogma.
Jesus is MY Lord and personal Saviour.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Emusan:

Thomas: "My Lord and My God"

Matthew 8:21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

Matthew 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Matthew 14:28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

Matthew 22:43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

John 13:13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Every true disciples of Jesus Christ are always proud to call Jesus their Lord and Saviour but JWs is afraid and called it dogma cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Anyways, I know you're not bold enough to answer that question straight forward. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you very much bro for adding your voice to the truth that Jesus is Lord and personal Saviour of every genuine Christian.
The response from the Jehovah's Witnesses you quoted is enough evidence that they are not Christians but a self-conceited religious group on their way to eternal damnation.
May God have mercy on them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I hope you take your own advice! smiley
I opened this thread and it's about why people hate Deeper Life Bible Church.
I am minding my business here.
May all sinners including you and other deluded Jehovah's Witnesses come to the knowledge of the saving truth before you breathe your last in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Janosky: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I opened this thread and it's about why people hate Deeper Life Bible Church.
I am minding my business here.
May all sinners including you and other deluded Jehovah's Witnesses come to the knowledge of the saving truth before you breathe your last in Jesus' name, Amen.

Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, in this way death spread to all people, because all sinned"

Death spread to Deeper Life Churchians because they have ALL SINNED"

Oga, Carry your DELUSION outta here. grin
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Janosky: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
No it is not a dogma.
Jesus is MY Lord and personal Saviour.

Matthew 27:46 & Hebrews 5:7.

Hebrews 5:7 "While Jesus was here on earth, he offered prayers and pleadings, with a loud cry and tears, to the one who could SAVE him from death. And God heard his prayers because of his deep reverence for God"

Oga,who is the Saviour of your lord?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Janosky: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Emusan:

Thomas: "My Lord and My God"

Matthew 8:21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

Matthew 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Matthew 14:28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

Matthew 22:43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

John 13:13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Every true disciples of Jesus Christ are always proud to call Jesus their Lord and Saviour but JWs is afraid and called it dogma cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Anyways, I know you're not bold enough to answer that question straight forward.

Matthew 7:21-23, Jesus Christ is NEVER lord to 3 deities worshippers,efulefu workers of iniquity.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by DyshApp: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
A lot of people including Christians from other denominations do not seem to like Deeper Life members.
They hardly speak good about them.
Why do you think people dislike Deeper Life members so much?

It's because their beliefs does not tally with what other are preaching

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Janosky: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Are you done with your 'Jehovah's Witnesses are the real Christians' propaganda?
A thread was opened about why people hate Deeper Life members.
It has nothing to do with Jehovah's Witnesses or any other religious sect.
You cunningly decided to change the narrative to how Jehovah's Witnesses are the real Christians.
Now that you are faced with the truth about how fake your Jehovah's Witnesses are, you are trying to run away.
Learn to mind your business.
May God have mercy on your soul and the souls of all who have been held captive by indoctrination of Jehovah's Witnesses, their deceptive and false interpretation of the Bible and their religious propaganda.

Worker of iniquity calling "lord ,lord" upandan. grin
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by johnw47: 1:02am On Jun 14, 2023
Janosky:

Matthew 7:21-23, Jesus Christ is NEVER lord to 3 deities worshippers,efulefu workers of iniquity.

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

you forever loving to blaspheme and lie, and make Father and Son and Holy Spirit to be 3 deities/3 gods;

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Janosky:

Worker of iniquity calling "lord ,lord" upandan. grin
Is that how to end your 'Jehovah's Witnesses are the real Christians' propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2023
Janosky:

Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, in this way death spread to all people, because all sinned"

Death spread to Deeper Life Churchians because they have ALL SINNED"

Oga, Carry your DELUSION outta here. grin
Yes, everybody has sinned including Deeper Life Christians and every other born again child of God (Romans 3:23).
But that does not in any way imply that everybody will continue to sin. What exactly is the purpose why Jesus Christ was born? "And she (Mary) shall bring forth a son and thou (Joseph) shall call His name Jesus for He shall save His people from their sins (Matthew 1:21). Jesus birth, suffering and cruel death on the Cross was not meant to make us indocrinated religious sinners but saved and redeemed saints of God. His crucifixion cannot be in vain.
"He that committed sin is of the devil for the devil has been sinning from the beginning, for this purpose the Son of man was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil" (1st John 3:cool.
From your language,it is obvious that you are not yet saved from sin so you believe everyone is like you (Titus 1:15).
By encouraging people to continue in sin while cramming Bible verses and carrying bags up and down spreading false doctrines, you Jehovah's Witnesses are working for the devil your master (John 3:8; 8:44).
Of course all will eventually die including the saved who die in the Lord (Revelations 14:13).
However, the difference is that the saved will enjoy eternal life with God while the unsaved, including the religiously indocrinated while gnash their teeth in hellfire for ever (Mathew 25:41,46).
May you the deceived and those you are deceiving not die in sin in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2023
Janosky:

Matthew 27:46 & Hebrews 5:7.

Hebrews 5:7 "While Jesus was here on earth, he offered prayers and pleadings, with a loud cry and tears, to the one who could SAVE him from death. And God heard his prayers because of his deep reverence for God"

Oga,who is the Saviour of your lord?
Jesus Christ my Lord derobed Himself of His deity status when He came to the earth, was made a little lower than the angels, became man and subordinated Himself to the Father for the suffering of death in order to pay the penalty for my sins. (Philippians 2:5-10; Hebrews 2:9,10).
Jesus Christ WHILE IN THE FLESH had to pray to the Father to succour Him.
This is also to show us an example to follow on dependence on God (John 13:15; Hebrews 5:7).
Eventually, Christ has been exalted as Saviour and Lord "That at the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow, all things in heaven and things in earth and things under the earth and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD to the glory of God the Father" (Philippians 2,9,10).
I am saved by Christ. Therefore He is my Lord and Saviour(John 9:37,38; John 20:28).
Obviously, Christ is not yet your Lord and Saviour because you and your fellow Jehovah's Witnesses are not yet saved.
It is not too late though but tomorrow may just be too late.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Janosky:

Jesus Christ saved me from sin. I know the date, time, place and circumstance that led to my salvation.
By the grace of God, I am not just an indocrinated religious sinner parroting the versions of the Scriptures I was taught in the 'Kingdom Hall' and holding on to the dogma of my religious sect.
I pledged to obey, follow and serve Jesus Christ Who graciously saved and changed my life all through my life on earth.
Jesus Christ is thus my Saviour and Lord.
I don't know about you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2023
DyshApp:

It's because their beliefs does not tally with what other are preaching
Hmmmmmmmm!
Can you please throw more light on this?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Janosky: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Jesus Christ saved me from sin. I know the date, time, place and circumstance that led to my salvation.
By the grace of God, I am not just an indocrinated religious sinner parroting the versions of the Scriptures I was taught in the 'Kingdom Hall' and holding on to the dogma of my religious sect.
I pledged to obey, follow and serve Jesus Christ Who graciously saved and changed my life all through my life on earth.
Jesus Christ is thus my Saviour and Lord.
I don't know about you?

Continue DECEIVING YOURSELF.
Romans 5:12 says you are a sinner. No deeper lifer lives forever.

Oga, come & type more GIBBERISH. grin
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by AkinwaleJJ(f): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
I'm 101% sure that this is a lie! cheesy

hillaryj:
Briefly:
My dad is a muslim, (shuwa arab)
My mom is a christain.(Okrika:ijaw)
my dad met my mum in ph in the late 80s. He married my mum and the union gave birth to 4 kids. My dad started attending deper life around 2002. It was amazing seeing my dad as a christain.
our family was one of the pillars of the church in all ramifications.
all of a sudden, my dad was invited by pastors of that region. My dad was ask to divorce my mum and get back to his first wife.(my dad gave birth to 4boys in borno to a muslim woman and she is married to another muslim. He was ask to take custody of us and make peace to his first wife or remain single.
madnes, my dad don comot 4 deper lif wit all of us. He is back to his root(muslim)...i hate the members wit passion not the church....is't right or wrong by the pastors.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by DyshApp: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Hmmmmmmmm!
Can you please throw more light on this?

Well you can come and join our live session tomorrow June 15th by 8pm where our speaker from the Uk can answer your question in more depth (use the link in the bio to join)
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2023
DyshApp:

Well you can come and join our live session tomorrow June 15th by 8pm where our speaker from the Uk can answer your question in more depth (use the link in the bio to join)
Meaning that you don't have facts on the issue yourself?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Janosky:

Continue DECEIVING YOURSELF.
Romans 5:12 says you are a sinner. No deeper lifer lives forever.

Oga, come & type more GIBBERISH. grin
Mr incorrigible, blinded religious sinner wanting to teach others, please compare Romans 5:12 that you quoted "Wherefore as by one man (Adam) sin entered into the world and death by sin and so death passed upon all men for all have sinned" with Romans 5:17 "For if by one man's offence death reigned by one, much more they (including myself) who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by One, Jesus Christ".
Christ Jesus, came with a mission to correct what Adam spoilt and He successfully accomplished that (1st John 3:cool.
I was a sinner no doubt just like everyone else born into this world (apart from Christ), but I have been set free and received grace to live a righteous life which is the reason Christ the Redeemer came to this world.
You can choose to believe that it is possible for Christ to set you free from sin as I did (Mathew 1:21; John 8:32,36; Romans 6:1,12,18,22) and be saved or remain a hardened religious sinner, continue in religious delusion and end in hellfire. (Luke 12:4,5).
The choice is yours.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Mr incorrigible, blinded religious sinner wanting to teach others, please compare Romans 5:12 that you quoted "Wherefore as by one man (Adam) sin entered into the world and death by sin and so death passed upon all men for all have sinned" with Romans 5:17 "For if by one man's offence death reigned by one, much more they (including myself) who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by One, Jesus Christ".
Christ Jesus, came with a mission to correct what Adam spoilt and He successfully accomplished that (1st John 3:cool.
I was a sinner no doubt just like everyone else born into this world (apart from Christ), but I have been set free and received grace to live a righteous life which is the reason Christ the Redeemer came to this world.
You can choose to believe that it is possible for Christ to set you free from sin as I did (Mathew 1:21; John 8:32,36; Romans 6:1,12,18,22) and be saved or remain a hardened religious sinner, continue in religious delusion and end in hellfire. (Luke 12:4,5).
The choice is yours.

So if it's through one man (Adam) all mankind became sinners and through one man (Jesus) all will be made clean, what makes you feel that others don't have access to forgiveness? cheesy

For just as through the disobedience of the one man many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one person many will be made righteous! Romans 5:19

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So if it's through one man (Adam) all mankind became sinners and through one man (Jesus) all will be made clean, what makes you feel that others don't have access to forgiveness? cheesy

For just as through the disobedience of the one man many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one person many will be made righteous! Romans 5:19
There is nowhere I stated or implied that others don't have access to same forgiveness I graciously received.
It is what we Deeper Lifers and other true Christians preach that forgiveness which is an integral part of salvation is available to whosever wills (Mark 2:5; John 8:10,11; John 3:16; Romans 10:13).
You and your fellow Jehovah's witness claim that everyone must remain sinners while claiming at the same time to be Christians.
I say NO.
The Scriptures say NO (1st John 3:cool.
I am proving you wrong both with the Scriptures and personal experience.
Thank you.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
There is nowhere I stated or implied that others don't have access to same forgiveness I graciously received.
So all believers have access to God's underserved kindness.
FreedomfromtheT:

You and your fellow Jehovah's witness claim that everyone must remain sinners while claiming at the same time to be Christians.
I say NO.
NO you misunderstood us.
What we're saying is that all humans are sinners that's why we are dying! Romans 5:12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by ubani1981: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Too much rules and regulations (doctrine) that makes one feel as if heaven is impossible and unattainable
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So all believers have access to God's underserved kindness.

NO you misunderstood us.
What we're saying is that all humans are sinners that's why we are dying! Romans 5:12
In the context of our discussion, you are both wrong.
We are not discussing all humans in general.
We started with the reasons why some people hate Deeper Life members.
Then we came to whether a Christian can be free from sin or not.
The Jehovah's Witnesses as represented by the two of you claimed that all including the Christian is a sinner since everyone will still die.
The born again preaching Churches including the Deeper Christian Life Ministry which I represent here disagree with you based on Scriptures and logic.
Christ was born to save (those who will eventually become) His people from their sins Mathew 1:21.
He that committed sin is of the devil (1st John 3:cool.
Without holiness (freedom from sin and practically life of purity), no person will see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).
So if everyone remains a sinner even after Christ's death, then His sacrifice would have been in vain (God forbid).
If everyone is a sinner including Christians, then all, including Christians, belong to the devil (what an absurdity)!
If all are sinners, then noone will see God eventually.
So it is clear that you Jehovah's Witnesses are so wrong.
The unfortunate thing is that in your conceit, you claim you are the only Christians (yet sinners) and that you alone know the truth (that cannot set you free) and many people follow you!
This regrettably, fulfills the Scriptures in Mathew 23:15.
The glad tiding is that it is not too late for you and your misled proselytes as long as you are yet breathing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
In the context of our discussion, you are both wrong.
We are not discussing all humans in general.
We started with the reasons why some people hate Deeper Life members.
Then we came to whether a Christian can be free from sin or not.
The Jehovah's Witnesses as represented by the two of you claimed that all including the Christian is a sinner since everyone will still die.
The born again preaching Churches including the Deeper Christian Life Ministry which I represent here disagree with you based on Scriptures and logic.
Christ was born to save (those who will eventually become) His people from their sins Mathew 1:21.
He that committed sin is of the devil (1st John 3:cool.
Without holiness (freedom from sin and practically life of purity), no person will see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).
So if everyone remains a sinner even after Christ's death, then His sacrifice would have been in vain (God forbid).
If everyone is a sinner including Christians, then all, including Christians, belong to the devil (what an absurdity)!
If all are sinners, then noone will see God eventually.
So it is clear that you Jehovah's Witnesses are so wrong.
The unfortunate thing is that in your conceit, you claim you are the only Christians (yet sinners) and that you alone know the truth (that cannot set you free) and many people follow you!
This regrettably, fulfills the Scriptures in Mathew 23:15.
The glad tiding is that it is not too late for you and your misled proselytes as long as you are yet breathing.

We are not sinning just as God's word warned believers but then it's inherited son that's the cause of death.
The blessings that's of Christ's death will be applied only after God's kingdom comes until then believers have just an edge which is the knowledge that will keep them away from continuing in sin! wink
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
ubani1981:
Too much rules and regulations (doctrine) that makes one feel as if heaven is impossible and unattainable
Sir, salvation from sin is by grace not by works or the keeping of rules.
Even where you are now, if you can just ask God for mercy and ask Jesus to come into your heart, you will be saved (Romans 10:13).
The Christian life will thus by sweet because you will not be struggling to please God. It will come naturally (Ephesians 2:8-10).
I am a happy Deeper Life member. My Christian faith doesn't depend on keeping of rules and regulations but pleasing God BY HIS GRACE.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

We are not sinning just as God's word warned believers but then it's inherited son that's the cause of death.
The blessings that's of Christ's death will be applied only after God's kingdom comes until then believers have just an edge which is the knowledge that will keep them away from continuing in sin! wink
The topic is not about inherited sin. That applies to all humans.
The point is whether a Christian can be truly set free from sin in the present time (Titus 2:11-14).
The new Heaven and new earth or Paradise is a prepared place for prepared people (Revelations 21:4).
The preparation starts from a sinner acknowledging his sinfulness, repenting and surrendering to the Lordship of Christ the only Saviour and then living a sin free life by the grace of God till the end.
If God can do it for a person for a day, He can do it for two, three, four days, one week, one month, one year and for a lifetime because with Him nothing is impossible (Luke 1:37).
I am happy you now agree with me.
You are thus welcome.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
The topic is not about inherited sin. That applies to all humans.
The point is whether a Christian can be truly set free from sin in the present time (Titus 2:11-14).
The new Heaven and new earth or Paradise is a prepared place for prepared people (Revelations 21:4).
The preparation starts from a sinner acknowledging his sinfulness, repenting and surrendering to the Lordship of Christ the only Saviour and then living a sin free life by the grace of God till the end.
If God can do it for a person for a day, He can do it for two, three, four days, one week, one month, one year and for a lifetime because with Him nothing is impossible (Luke 1:37).
I am happy you now agree with me.
You are thus welcome.

The highlighted is what you missed!

There is no end in the life of a sinless person!

It's still sin that's causing death! Romans 6:23

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what you missed!

There is no end in the life of a sinless person!

It's still sin that's causing death! Romans 6:23
There you go again implying that Jesus Christ cannot save one from sin because you are yet to be saved. If Jesus' death is in vain in your life, thank God it is not in vain in my own life.
For your information, death has already been pronounced by God on man due to Adam's transgression and because we are his offprings(Genesis 3:17-19).
The same God who knows that man will eventually die as He proclaimed planned the redemption of sinful man from ALL INIQUITY here on earth (Genesis 3:15; Titus 2:11-14).
Those who deny the power of God and want to remain in sin can continue. That is their choice and the consequence is theirs as well.
But as many as believe that Christ can save and desire to be set free from all iniquity so as not to be damned, God will do it in your life as He has done for others in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59am On Jun 16, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
There you go again implying that Jesus Christ cannot save one from sin because you are yet to be saved. If Jesus' death is in vain in your life, thank God it is not in vain in my own life.
For your information, death has already been pronounced by God on man due to Adam's transgression and because we are his offprings(Genesis 3:17-19).
The same God who knows that man will eventually die as He proclaimed planned the redemption of sinful man from ALL INIQUITY here on earth (Genesis 3:15; Titus 2:11-14).
Those who deny the power of God and want to remain in sin can continue. That is their choice and the consequence is theirs as well.
But as many as believe that Christ can save and desire to be set free from all iniquity so as not to be damned, God will do it in your life as He has done for others in Jesus' name, Amen.

Later you will say someone is running from your delusional thought. cheesy

Ọmọ sin is what causes death {Romans 6:23} so whatever makes you grow old and die means you're still a sinner, it's until God's kingdom comes then your sinful nature will be undone when Christ's ransom sacrifice is applied because you have lived by his rules until then you remain a sinner so you will grow old, get sick and die just like all other sinners! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Dove Symbol - Pure Idolatry Or True Worship? / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas / An Urgent Revelation By Prophet Shepherd Bushiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.