Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life (5856 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
As a Christian, I don't hate anybody. I only hate sin and deception that leads the ignorant to eternal doom.
I hate the deceptive teachings of false teachers including the Jehovah's witnesses.

It's teachings that led to hatred nobody hate any group of worshipers because we are all humans.
So if you call the teaching of any group "FALSE" know that the teaching of your own church is also false to others therefore if your church is not hated for it's teaching then know that you have no unique teaching that makes you stand out! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by 1Sharon(f): 11:22pm On May 08, 2023
Don't they turn their nose up at everyone else?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On May 08, 2023
1Sharon:
Don't they turn their nose up at everyone else?
They do exactly that even here. They are known for that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FxMasterz: 5:12am On May 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You are very much ignorant of what Deeper Life preaches and stands for.
You are free to continue your hatred for God's people. They are not the first to be hated by the children of Satan.
I know what Deeper Life preaches. I've been there. All the do's and Don'ts that take no one anywhere. Don't wear this, don't buy this, etc which Kunuyi is changing today contributed to Deeper Life members living a life contrary to what they hear on pulpit. I've had so many deeper life members as my neighbors to be able to talk authoritively on this matter. They should read and change. God is not deceived by mere outward shows of purity.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FxMasterz: 5:18am On May 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Whaaaaaooo!
Are these the only 'sins' of these Deeper Life members?
See hatred, bitterness, envy and malice combined.
Are you the monitoring agent of Deeper Life members?
What a profitable job!
How much is Satan paying you?
How do all these accusations affect how God sees them or stop people from joining Deeper Life Bible Church?
It is really wise to be carrying loads of hatred and be expecting Deeper Life members to be feeling the pain!
It doesn't change anything. You're exhibiting the exact traits i exposed up there. No doubt, you're a Deeper Life member, and you just confirmed my position to everyone.

Rather than look inwards, you're throwing insults and pushing for a cyber scuffle. Kumuyi himself knows it. That's why he's fighting very hard to reform the church. Your anger does not change reality. Everything I said about Deeper Life is the truth.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FxMasterz: 5:26am On May 09, 2023
Emusan:

Even the congregations that capitalised on grace, their members still see that as avenue to since because they're under grace.

So my point is, Christ is for believers in him and not names of denominations.
You're still tight. And infact, we're on the same page. That's why I said earlier that every church has its own share of anomalies. Canal people are more than the spiritually minded. I can go on to talk about other churches as well but right now, Deeper Life is the point of discussion, and everything I said about them is true. You can visit the church to confirm. You'll see things more clearly if you have them as neighbors.

Christianity is individualistic. The point is to serve God with all sincerity of heart while striking a balance between grace and works.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Smartguyboy(m): 5:27am On May 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Please how do they act a bit 'strange' and 'weird?'

Dressing
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35am On May 09, 2023
There is a big difference between belief and credulity. Mr Kumuyi had nothing unique to teach so in order to make his followers appear unique he turned them to mourners in their dressing when you see a Deeperlifer you know from their appearance as if they're nuns but they have no faith in God's word rather what they believe is Kumuyi. He didn't associate with other so called ministers for ages so his followers taught he is special not until he grew old and realized that with all his self-righteous showoff Adeboye is of more importance to Nigerians than him. That's when he decided to slow it down, now singers and female Ministers (with makeups and jewelries) do officiate during Deeperlife programs something that's totally unacceptable decades ago! smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Emusan(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's teachings that led to hatred nobody hate any group of worshipers because we are all humans.
So if you call the teaching of any group "FALSE" know that the teaching of your own church is also false to others therefore if your church is not hated for it's teaching then know that you have no unique teaching that makes you stand out! smiley

So Deeper life teaching was unique that's why people hate them.

I thought it's only jws people hate for their teachings. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 12:39pm On May 09, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Dressing
If the Deeper Life dressing is 'weird' and 'strange' to you, then you are most likely not converted or yet carnal.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 12:40pm On May 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

It doesn't change anything. You're exhibiting the exact traits i exposed up there. No doubt, you're a Deeper Life member, and you just confirmed my position to everyone.

Rather than look inwards, you're throwing insults and pushing for a cyber scuffle. Kumuyi himself knows it. That's why he's fighting very hard to reform the church. Your anger does not change reality. Everything I said about Deeper Life is the truth.
My friend, your erroneous generalizations, character assassinations and exaggerations for which Deeper Life haters are well known are not the truth. But clap for yourself all the same Mr judge.
Granted that in every 12 there might likely be a Judas, a lot of Deeper Life members are born again, sanctified and on their way to heaven, but are you Mr. faultfinder?
Have you looked yourself in the mirror Mr. Deeper Life hater.
Thank God pastor Kumuyi is reforming the Church as should be in every true Church of Christ.
Hope you will be part of the people to be reformed or do you prefer to be a criticising Pharisee?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 1:07pm On May 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am simply obeying the Bible that told me not to encourage anyone teaching false doctrines so as not to be a partaker of their evil deeds.
The eternal destiny of the unwary multitudes depends on what they are taught.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 1:15pm On May 09, 2023
Emusan:

I thought it's only jws people hate for their teachings. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Don't mind him.
This is the same jws member that accused pastor Kumuyi of allegedly telling his members that they are the only ones going to heaven that others are going to hell.
Is that not false accusation and hate speech?
Is it not due to the teachings of Deeper Life that people term them 'extremists'?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 1:16pm On May 09, 2023
Emusan:

Don't mind him.
Is this not the same jws member that accused pastor Kumuyi on this thread of allegedly telling his members that they are the only ones going to heaven, that others are going to hell.
Is it not due to the teachings of Deeper Life that people term them 'extremists'?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by judedwriter(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2023
I guess it's because of their outward show of holiness or sanctimonious conduct.

They act as super holy Christians but really we all struggle with our flesh.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 1:24pm On May 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
There is a big difference between belief and credulity. Mr Kumuyi had nothing unique to teach so in order to make his followers appear unique he turned them to mourners in their dressing when you see a Deeperlifer you know from their appearance as if they're nuns but they have no faith in God's word rather what they believe is Kumuyi. He didn't associate with other so called ministers for ages so his followers taught he is special not until he grew old and realized that with all his self-righteous showoff Adeboye is of more importance to Nigerians than him. That's when he decided to slow it down, now singers and female Ministers (with makeups and jewelries) do officiate during Deeperlife programs something that's totally unacceptable decades ago! smiley
Your are simply an ignorant, religious sinner blinded by hate and envy.
Tens of millions of people within and outside Nigeria including traditionalists, Muslims and atheists know what pastor Kumuyi and Deeper Life have been teaching and standing on consistently for 50 years.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 1:28pm On May 09, 2023
judedwriter:
I guess it's because of their outward show of holiness or sanctimonious conduct.

Well, a true Christian must be holy both inwardly and outwardly.
If that is interpreted as a show of holiness and sanctimonious conduct, no apologies.
I used to criticize Deeper Life too until God opened my eyes.
I pray He does for others who currently call good evil and evil good.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 1:32pm On May 09, 2023
judedwriter:

If that is interpreted as a show of holiness and sanctimonious conduct, no apologies.
Salvation and true holiness is by grace. Once you possess the grace, there is no acting.
If you have the grace of holiness, you will believe others have it too but if you don't, you will think the possessors are merely acting (Titus 1:15).
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by judedwriter(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Salvation and true holiness is by grace. Once you possess the grace, there is no acting.
If you have the grace of holiness, you will believe others have it too but if you don't, you will think the possessors are merely acting (Titus 1:15).

Yes holiness is a must to see God but nobody grows into holiness overnight!!

Spiritual maturity can take months, years, even decades!!
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 1:45pm On May 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

I know what Deeper Life preaches. I've been there. All the do's and Don'ts that take no one anywhere. Don't wear this, don't buy this, etc which Kunuyi is changing today contributed to Deeper Life members living a life contrary to what they hear on pulpit. I've had so many deeper life members as my neighbors to be able to talk authoritively on this matter. They should read and change. God is not deceived by mere outward shows of purity.
You are simply ignorant.
God is loving and gracious but He is certainly not an indulgent Father.
Right from the Garden of Eden, He spelt out what He loves and hates.
There are things a real child of God must not do after conversion.
Perhaps you were once a member of Deeper Life but who knows why you left? Maybe you are presently in a 'church' where everything goes.
A backslidder will not feel comfortable with the teachings against sin and worldliness.
I don't know the Deeper Life members who were or are your neighbours but we know that haters are fond of fault-finding, false accusations, exaggerations and biased judgement.
All these hateful comments cannot change one's stand before God neither does it stop new members from trooping into Deeper Life on weekly basis. I heard so much of it yet it didn't stop me from joining Deeper Life.
For your information, pastor Kumuyi is not changing the biblical truth he has been teaching and standing on for more than 50 years.
Thank you.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Emusan(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Don't mind him.
Is this not the same jws member that accused pastor Kumuyi on this thread of allegedly telling his members that they are the only ones going to heaven, that others are going to hell.

That's what is called hypocrisy!

Speaking from both sides of the mouth.

He has even accused Kumuyi of stealing Watchtower teaching.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 1:57pm On May 09, 2023
judedwriter:

Yes holiness is a must to see God but nobody grows into holiness overnight!!

Spiritual maturity can take months, years, even decades!!
You are spot on.
Nobody grows into holiness overnight.
It starts with genuine repentance, regeneration and conversion.
Then there is the sanctification experience.
Then a saved and sanctified Christian grows in grace and maturity as he continues to pray fervently, fellowships with others of like minded faith, labours for God, evangelizes, undergoes some experiences including persecution and trials of faith and learns at the feet of the Master.
That is why a songwriter wrote: Deeper, Deeper, in the love of Jesus, deeper let me go........
May we continue to grow in faith, grace and maturity until we meet the Lord face to face in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 2:00pm On May 09, 2023
Emusan:

That's what is called hypocrisy!

Speaking from both sides of the mouth.

He has even accused Kumuyi of stealing Watchtower teaching.
I don't know what makes jws think that pastor Kumuyi and Deeper Life members are taking shine from them.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Emusan(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I don't know what makes jws think that pastor Kumuyi and Deeper Life members are taking shine from them.

They're jealous of him.

because Kumuyi left Watchtower (according to them, which I don't know if it's true) and now has more members than the Watchtower which has been in existence since 1914.

It means Kumuyi work is more fruitful than Watchtower John 15:5
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Don't mind him.

Kumuyi never opened his mouth to say what he really had in mind all he was doing is setting rules that will make his followers different from others so it's his gullible followers that's thinking they're special due to Kumuyi's ideas. Ọmọ he can't quote anything in the Bible that can make his followers differ from all other religions! wink
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

Kumuyi and Deeperlifer that's not known in all the countries of the world like Jesus' true disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses)

Ọmọ you're free to continue deceiving yourself jàre! smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Your are simply an ignorant, religious sinner blinded by hate and envy.
Tens of millions of people within and outside Nigeria including traditionalists, Muslims and atheists know what pastor Kumuyi and Deeper Life have been teaching and standing on consistently for 50 years.

Ọmọ you're just following Kumuyi credulously.

The man has nothing to teach that's why he's using ideas to stigmatize his followers from other religionists. Now that he's about to die he's scared of the unknown that's why he's now changing all the nonsense and ingredients he has infused in the heads of his followers.
Go to any country on this planet and mention the group name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" many will start telling you what we believe that no other church believe yet if we don't tell you or if you're not living next to us you can't know us because we do everything normally like all other people it's when it comes to faith that we differ.
A Deeperlifer knows nothing that's wrong with the beliefs of other churches all what you people know is Kumuyi.
Don't drink alcoholic beverages, Don't put on jewelries, Don't use makeup, Don't dress like partying are all Kumuyi's ideas that has nothing to do with Christ or God's word.

If we don't teach you what makes unbelievers in the first century hate Jesus Christ and his disciples you can never ever know you will just continue guessing! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Smartguyboy(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
If the Deeper Life dressing is 'weird' and 'strange' to you, then you are most likely not converted or yet carnal.
I guess you haven’t seen any of them in a local area or been to deeper life camp 🏕️
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Hiploko(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2023
Dem say TV no good

Many who watched it all assumed they will go to hell. Some died with that erroneous belief. Now virtually all their churches use TV

Same GO😒😒😒
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 7:50pm On May 09, 2023
Smartguyboy:

I guess you haven’t seen any of them in a local area or been to deeper life camp 🏕️
I have seen many of them. Their dressing should be commended by any person who has a sense of godliness, morality or modesty.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 8:09pm On May 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're just following Kumuyi credulously.

The man has nothing to teach that's why he's using ideas to stigmatize his followers from other religionists. Now that he's about to die he's scared of the unknown that's why he's now changing all the nonsense and ingredients he has infused in the heads of his followers.
Go to any country on this planet and mention the group name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" many will start telling you what we believe that no other church believe yet if we don't tell you or if you're not living next to us you can't know us because we do everything normally like all other people it's when it comes to faith that we differ.
A Deeperlifer knows nothing that's wrong with the beliefs of other churches all what you people know is Kumuyi.
Don't drink alcoholic beverages, Don't put on jewelries, Don't use makeup, Don't dress like partying are all Kumuyi's ideas that has nothing to do with Christ or God's word.

If we don't teach you what makes unbelievers in the first century hate Jesus Christ and his disciples you can never ever know you will just continue guessing! wink
I can see that you are still wilfully ignorant or simply being mischievous.
Those who have listened to Kumuyi's messages over the years know that you are typing nonsense.
The goal of Kumuyi through his consistent preaching, teaching and healing ministry is to bring as many lost souls including Jehovah's witnesses into the saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus and take multitudes to heaven.
His emphasis has been on repentance leading to salvation, entire sanctification leading to holiness of life and concentration to the Lord.
He makes it clear that outward dressing and conformity without genuine salvation and purity of heart is mere self deception.
Jehovah's witnesses are a false religious sect leading multitudes to eternal hellfire which they deny doesn't exist.
Pastor Kumuyi and Deeper Life is not competing with false religionists who compass sea and land to make proselytes and then make them two fold the children of hell than themselves (Matthew 23:15).
I don't know where you get this your false propaganda that is making you happy. For your information, pastor Kumuyi is not changing any truth of the Bible he has stood on all these years.
Thank you.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 8:19pm On May 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Kumuyi and Deeperlifer that's not known in all the countries of the world like Jesus' true disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses)

Ọmọ you're free to continue deceiving yourself jàre! smiley
This is not popularity contest.
Jehovah's witnesses teach damnable heresies. They indoctrinate fellow sinners into carrying bags and literature from place to place especially on Sunday mornings telling people about God's kingdom that they are not even part of and deceiving the gullible that hellfire doesn't exist.
Pastor Kumuyi on the other hand is well known for preaching and teaching the undiluted truth of the word over the decades.
He opens the Bible and explains his teachings from same without adulteration or mutilation.
Through his consistent ministry, tens of millions of saints have gone into eternal Bliss. God has used him to train lots of Christian leaders some of whom are now shepherds of churches and ministries.
There is no basis for comparison between light and darkness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha / Is Sunday The Christian Sabbath? / 2015 Statistics Regarding Religion Growth In Sub-saharan Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.