Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape (59210 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by nihinlade(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2023
This is gross! You need to repent man. Jesus loves you! He is giving you another chance!
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by qtx(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2023
hmmmmmm
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:18pm On May 08, 2023
Lvgirl:
I only allow them give me bj
Na once I do that raw with one hooker. She is clean (toto) though

Lol... Which one be clean toto again? HIV be like fungus to you?
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Royce704: 3:21pm On May 08, 2023
A true warrior dies with blood on his sword. Don't give up. This time around, make sure you pour inside inside

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by staga: 3:24pm On May 08, 2023
Window period loading.

You must repeat the test severally over a period of time to be sure.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by occfx: 3:24pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:
Will you blame me? Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

This is the same status I have been avoiding
to check because I have made up my mind I'm infected.
I have been thinking how to go for HIV program and the antiviral drug

I don't understand... Were you depressed and just wanted to commit suicide in a beneficial way? You haven't escaped ooo, just run the test again after 6 months or one year but the funny thing is those prostitutes, I mean the sensible ones use protection most of the time. The ones that are infected uses there ARV well. You may be lucky or may be not... But I think you made up your mind to die in a nice way. Just stop and change addiction... Weed dey alcohol dey.... Leave woman.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Rukey09(f): 3:27pm On May 08, 2023
you know there are other illness with these symptoms..
read about Lupus..

get well
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by ukaface(f): 3:32pm On May 08, 2023
OG
Baba for the girls
Carry go
Cat with 9 lives!
Keep going
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 08, 2023
Lvgirl:
I only allow them give me bj
Na once I do that raw with one hooker. She is clean (toto) though

U are what Ohafia pple call Efulefu.

Mark my words... U are finished

3 Likes

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by bionixs: 3:37pm On May 08, 2023
I just no wan insult you those insults I wan insult you.

Na to slap you just dey hungry me now
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Oludara202: 3:39pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:
Will you blame me? Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

You still need to test after 3months
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by derealj(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2023
occfx:

I don't understand... Were you depressed and just wanted to commit suicide in a beneficial way? You haven't escaped ooo, just run the test again after 6 months or one year but the funny thing is those prostitutes, I mean the sensible ones use protection most of the time. The ones that are infected uses there ARV well. You may be lucky or may be not... But I think you made up your mind to die in a nice way. Just stop and change addiction... Weed dey alcohol dey.... Leave woman.

Lols there are faster ways to commit suicide instead of AIDS which takes 10 years to kill that is if the Sufferer refuses to take ARV.

Even alcohol and weed can kill on the long run. So choose ur poison wisely.........
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by crackhouse(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2023
Don't rejoice yet. Wait until after 3 months to run the test again. U are still having symptoms which means u are still at the window period. The only way to know your status now is to do PCR RNA

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by bionixs: 3:41pm On May 08, 2023
. I just no wan insult you those insults I wan insult you.

Na to slap you just dey hungry me now..
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Oludara202: 3:43pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:

You still need to test after 3months.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by SPAMBOX7: 3:43pm On May 08, 2023
Like someone already said above, you may be on window period. Go back and check after 3 months before you completely leap for joy.

Even if you have it won't show now till 3 months time.
Sorry bro but 28 girls raw in less than 5 months omo you suppose catch wetin pass HIV o. You just lucky

2 Likes

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Guynexttdoor: 3:44pm On May 08, 2023
Maybe they didn't do it well, maybe try it again in the next 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by seetomorrow: 3:45pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:

You are just a compound fo o l. Reading your post i can observe you are so stupidly proud of your stupidity and shameless life style.
Go to another Lab and check it properly but i don't wish bad for you thou. Fo o l
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by pafra(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Like someone already said above, you may be on window period. Go back and check after 3 months before you completely leap for joy.

Even if you have it won't show now till 3 months time.
Sorry bro but 28 girls raw in less than 5 months omo you suppose catch wetin pass HIV o. You just lucky

Guy forget window.
Most guys can relate to this. He no get am .
No be everybody dey get aids.
Only few Doctors can tell you this
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Sacrosanct12(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2023
nedekid:

For where, give him few days, he will go back with vengeance, feeling since he dud not catch it before, he will not get it again. grin
brother, I can bet the last Kobo in my account that you just spoke from experience grin grin . Exactly bro more like he would just keep those circle of girls that did not give him the virus.

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Larry1960: 3:53pm On May 08, 2023
Aklee4994:
I just did a HIV safe test last week at my work place and here is the result...assuming the red line show two that mean someone is positive but as you can see am negative...ThankGod every staff in my department is negative.but truly your mind go Dey imagine make them come Dey console you with that is not the end of the world 🌎

This test dey normally fail I dey use this test before. Na Lab be the surest
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Abagworo(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2023
You deserve worse than HIV.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by izubext007: 3:56pm On May 08, 2023
HOW CAN U BE SLEEPING WITH OLOSHO WITH OUT DOT COM
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by SPAMBOX7: 4:03pm On May 08, 2023
pafra:

Guy forget window.
Most guys can relate to this. He no get am .
No be everybody dey get aids.
Only few Doctors can tell you this
Ok doc
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Charlie2020(f): 4:05pm On May 08, 2023
You've not escaped o. Window period can be up to 6 months. May be na prodromal stage - serum conversion stage you dey. Repeat the test somewhere else, then after 3, 6 months and one year.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by TheFacelessMan: 4:07pm On May 08, 2023
Nmmm

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Charlie2020(f): 4:08pm On May 08, 2023
sketcherJ:
Check for HPV.

It’s deadlier than HIV lol

But you got cheek! Sleeping with people u term “prostitutes” and not using protection!
He said he thought he's already positive, hence he decided to go on that escaped to enjoy his last days on earth
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Jungpablo: 4:08pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:

Go back after 3 months, HIV have window period.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by motionarena: 4:10pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:

Am sure u will still continue sleeping with hoes unprotected
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Golgota: 4:10pm On May 08, 2023
You have second chance to make your way right with God. Shun all forms of immoralities and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour

KiNg0G:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) / Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.