Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times (54982 Views)

FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by damosky12(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2023
exotique1fy:
They are not angels! All of them. To acquire and maintain the kind of wealth this people have, you certainly cannot be a nice person. This is the reason I always shudder whenever people go on social media to sing their praises. If you knew what goes on behind the scenes, fear go catch you!

You're so right. You must be quite brilliant to have made this observation!
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Geovanni412(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2023
GoodGovernance:

You have a weak mentality.

So because someone wrote a book about winning through intimidation,the book becomes the ultimate such that backstabbing no longer exist in business?

Rubbish!

Read what I wrote again

You just made a comment without reading

The book tells you that there are three groups of people out to backstab you in business.

Learn to read properly before talking. You will look a lot wiser.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Bluntemperor: 10:36am On May 09, 2023
Corridon:
Humans can't be trusted even you Otedola.

Two Brothers at War for the sake of Nigeria!
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by baralatie(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2023
pikechukwu6:
If you don't have upto 1million naira in your bank account,I humbly beg you to step aside and make no comment. grin grin

this is family issues! period.
😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙆🙆☺️☺️😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Adebowale89(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2023
Omihanifa:
Same Tony elumelu Don dey romance BAT grin

BAT should better no discuss his drug case and election case with Tony before Tony will go and feed the oppositions the info grin

drug case and election case

why are you igbooo hugely senseless? Peter obi defeat really expose you people gross foolishness and stupidity

Peter obi with Pandora papers and caught with money laundering and mismanagement is saint but other allegations which came out false is evil

make thunda fire you people and your useless region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Jack500: 10:38am On May 09, 2023
sonature1:

BAT visited Tony Elumelu, not the other way around. There are people a president cannot do without because their businesses are the key holders of your economy.

In the past, Goodluck Jonathan was following Dangote up and down to help him remove the barriers to investing in many countries. Years later, Dangote became the richest man in Africa, and Goodluck was bragging with that as his achievement.

So you think Tony is one of them?

Nobody is bigger than the government, Tony that Tinubu can crush if he so wish, keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by GorillaApp(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2023
EmeeNaka:
It's business
It is business, it ain't personal in the voice of R Kelly
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by slowice(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2023
You hardly see a multi billionaire who's not a backstabber.

That's one of the ways they stay on top..... You pitch an idea to them for investment they rename it, kick you out and take it over.

OTE is no saint himself, we know what he's capable of and expect him to know better.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2023
Never4getU:

It's not it is called backstabbing
Simple… we are too quick to condone wrong doing under the guise of another thing. Who says business can not be honest and plain?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by sonature1: 10:43am On May 09, 2023
Jack500:

So you think Tony is one of them?

Nobody is bigger than the government, Tony that Tinubu can crush if he so wish, keep fooling yourself.

Common sense is far from many of you on this forum, including you.

Every government needs businesses to keep creating jobs and businesses need government to keep formulating business-friendly policies. It's a symbiotic relationship.

I don't know the kind of school you people attend nowadays. That's if you even attended one.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Iamicekid(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2023
brain54:

Exactly…

I see no betrayal here. It’s business.

Otedollar on his part can’t seem to keep shut about his business plans.

Besides I would not be surprised if Elumelu or any other of his (otedollar’s) business associate says something similar of how otedollar has betrayed them in the past.

To attain this level of business power anywhere in this world is not about morality, etiquettes or being Mr. nice guy. Sometimes you need to step on toes and crush them completely.

Otedolla should stop playing the victim card.

Again I find it strange otedollar would put this kinda information out in the public domain.

If he has any issues with him ( Elumelu) he should or could have resolved them privately.

I am not just buying this his rant!

He had to put it out there cause his recent move of acquiring Transcorp shares and selling it weeks later for higher price which make Transcorp market to crash a little, people started talking bad about him wanting to spoil a fellow Nigerians business, so it to let us know why he did that, it actually payback and I guess more payback is still coming

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by kingyakos: 10:47am On May 09, 2023
Who want believe all this trash
Pot calling a kettle black
Oga go for another yatch cruise with your daughters naked.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by thedio(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2023
EmeeNaka:
It's business
We know. For Omo Igbo everything na business,even if he knife Stab Otedola, na business so far money dey involve na business

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by mechanics(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2023
I guess he won't share his business plan to anyone again.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by mctech(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2023
I posted somewhere that capitalism is the love of money and more money, notwithstanding the means. At lower level in Nigeria, assassination is not beneath them.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Wawelexy(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2023
mayo47:
You're making conclusion based on only what you read in Media. Is because of people like you Nigeria would be making baby steps to becoming like a Sudan. BS talk @ highlighted

Where were you to talk against same when Dangoπe used same strategy....

To get to the top in Nigeria, rules are to be bent, the day you understand this, then you are a step ahead..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Wawelexy(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2023
Kog45:
Sir your third paragraph rubbishy what could have been the APT analysis from you….Elumelu align with BAT and Otedola can use his tribe to win BAT.My man things are not done that way.

Hmmmm, but Dangoπe did same... Aren't you aware, or you want me to take you down history lane... Tell me another businessman/woman who dominated Nigeria market via monopoly from the influence of government like him... Waiting for your reply
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by emdis: 10:53am On May 09, 2023
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by damkin24(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2023
Corridon:
But according to you guys(Obidients) Obi is not human because he's only one that can be trusted.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Karemarealty288(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Big men issue, non of my business

Let's watch how Nairaland broke story tellers will fight over big men issues.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Iamicekid(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2023
thesicilian:
Business is business. You were willing to sell your shares to an American firm but became angry because it's your fellow Nigerian that eventually bought it. Seems you have an issue with him personally.

Do u read to understand at all, why won’t he have an issue with him personally, he said tony begged him to buy shares and hold in 2005 and 2007 he called tony that he wanted to sell those shares and tony said he shouldn’t sell it yet that he can still make more profits only for tony to go ahead when ote was broke and to acquire the company ote bought the shares forced ote to use the shares to payback loan which ote owe tony bank, so he can have the shares to himself
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by brain54(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2023
Iamicekid:

He had to put it out there cause his recent move of acquiring Transcorp shares and selling it weeks later for higher price which make Transcorp market to crash a little, people started talking bad about him wanting to spoil a fellow Nigerians business, so it to let us know why he did that, it actually payback and I guess more payback is still coming
I don’t think that was necessary…

It only portrays him as a vengeful business man!
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by FireUpNow(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked and man dominate man to his own advantage. Life goes on Oga Femi Otedola.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Diligent1(f): 11:05am On May 09, 2023
EmeeNaka:
It's business
You are a bad soul
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by millionboi2: 11:06am On May 09, 2023
Corridon:
he is always looking sick
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Wawelexy(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2023
Kog45:
Trash cuz you brought up tribal into your comment.Oh Elumelu is ahead of Otedola?did you really know what happened in transcorp deal?NO,cuz if you knew then you will know that Elumelu is a learner….My man you don’t have any advice to give both Otedola and Elumelu and soon they will settle their differences just like Dangote and Otedola made up…..Sir everything is not about tribalism.

….My man you don’t have any advice to give both Otedola and Elumelu

You see where low self-esteem is troubling you? I aired my opinion on a thread, but somehow you felt I'm trying to rub shoulders with the wealthy, moreover who told you I can't advice him, oh you think those at the top don't seek advice or don't pay for consultancy? You don't even know if I'm a business analyst, but your African mentality about the popular saying " an averagly doing man shouldn't be giving an advice to a wealthy man" lol... You won't grow with this kind of mentality, cos you don't even know if it's that idea you think is silly that the rich man need to solve that particular problem....

And for your last statement, you forgot that was what Dangoπe used to silence BUA in the cement and food industry... Do I need to remind you of this?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by showlove911(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2023
...For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
...Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
...Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
...Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Titus 2:11-14

God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.
...amen...

Say....LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by millionboi2: 11:10am On May 09, 2023
xynerise:
You have to be a crook and cunny to have the kind of money these men have. You think everything is integrity in business? grin
lol mixed with integrity too
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Iamicekid(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2023
brain54:

I don’t think that was necessary…

It only portrays him as a vengeful business man!

It’s fuxking necessary for someone like tony to make a move on someone u called ur friend forced him to give up his shares for u cause he is broke and he had to payback loans owe to a bank to went to go acquire because u know he owes them and u have been stealing his business ideas repeatedly, he he doesn’t make that move, back people will call him tony bitch, so he had to give him his taste of his medicine and he does it without having to be close to him to collect information from him, like tony did, u know how deadly that is, someone can destroy u without having to be close in other to collect inside information from u, tony had to start begging ote friends for him to free those shares
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by bizhop01: 11:11am On May 09, 2023
Otedola never tell us what he did to others
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by jumper524(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2023
slivertongue:
Politics and business on this side seem totally devoid of morality & principles
you probably ain't been to the other side to drive this conclusion.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by brain54(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2023
Iamicekid:

It’s fuxking necessary for someone like tony to make a move on someone u called ur friend forced him to give up his shares for u cause he is broke and he had to payback loans owe to a bank to went to go acquire because u know he owes them and u have been stealing his business ideas repeatedly, he he doesn’t make that move, back people will call him tony bitch, so he had to give him his taste of his medicine and he ain’t done yet
Seems like he still hasn’t learnt his lessons…

Still talking upandan like a sisi.

He should play his card close to his chest. Quietly. Even if he wants to teach any one a lesson.

When will he learn?

No wonder he is filling bankruptcy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.