Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? (30181 Views)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Counterfeit: 5:36pm On May 10, 2023
Do not blame your girl, she's wiser than you think. That unwanted pregnancy she's been avoiding is what you still gave to some other girl, she knew all you wanted was to get her laid. Carry your cross bro, and play safe next time.

RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by macphilip: 5:36pm On May 10, 2023
Why did you dive in raw?
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:36pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

wetin I don learn for life be say no one is indespensible

If the girl you love die now are you saying you won't exist, love is just a function of the mind

Life happens to us all and you follow am like that, since life don happen btw you and the one you love why not try to figure out the one you give Belle.

If she has half the stuff you need, that is enough cos familiarity go bridge the others in
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by nkemdi89(f): 5:37pm On May 10, 2023
[quote author=VTJN post=123055271][/quote]
Honestly, I don't feel pity for their type.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by GoodCane: 5:38pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

You may be right but she's explained and tried to make me understand it's her busy schedule that makes her not have time for me.

She's using reverse physocology on you. Dude, women usually create and have time for a guy they love. No matter how busy she claims to Be, if a girl likes, she'll create time.

Nobody is busy, you're just not worth their time! It'll interest you to know this girl whining you is busy making out time to visit otyer guys banging her Pussy. You're simping. Na you dey force yourself into her. She doesn't like you nor rate you. Dude, dump that girl and move on. Have some worth and value on yourself. The greatest weapon a man has over a woman is ATTENTION! Stop simping!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by gassbee: 5:38pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

I don't intend to run a polygamy or just to birth children from different women.
d babe u r dying for no send u, abeg use ur brain box
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by pansophist(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2023
If the pregnant one loves you more than the one you like, then commit to her, all things being equal. As a man, you go for a woman that makes your life easy, and loving you is a sure banker to that.

You can't be providing, protecting and leading a woman that doesn't love you. To love a woman that doesn't love you is dangerous.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by NoshakingGod(f): 5:39pm On May 10, 2023
Angrydaveed2:
Best advice I ever got: deal with the woman who likes you , not the one you like.
The one you like will put you through all sorts of nonsense and stress you unnecessarily.

Same thing you will do to someone you don't love but married to.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by YorubaPrince: 5:39pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

I don't intend to birth children from different women.

Nobody does, but then... life happens!

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Kobicove(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

Marry both of them cheesy
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by completeskills: 5:41pm On May 10, 2023
Lance008:
Which advice do you need if you are against abortion

He wants people to tell him to marry the pregnant girl. Because you are against abortion and you are against bringing children Into this world from more than one woman. You are left with just one option.

Marry the one with your baby. Period.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by zakkxx: 5:43pm On May 10, 2023
Don’t allow any ashawao to guilt trip u into marriage, marry the one u truly love. Stop fornicating around like a fool! If u cannot hold your self go and marry!
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Orbhagbemi555: 5:43pm On May 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

U have entered one chance....marry the girl wey get bele for u or ready for baby mama things ...

.forget the first girl...she no get ur time...women always find time for the one they truly love...na u dey force urself....

Honestly I second this..
From experience

Op the first girl does not love you.. that the reality

The second girl loves you.. just that people that love us are not the one we love...
Life is not fair..

Marry the one that already take in for you
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2023
micxwell:
Is your screen digitiser bad??

why
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by bluefilm: 5:43pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

You're not the first person it happened to.

An almost similar thing even happened to Jacob in the Bible.

He ended up marrying both sisters even though he loved only one of them.

So, go ahead and marry both of them

Next time, you will think very well before you make use of your erectíon.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by LeeSmart: 5:44pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:
No insult please.
Oga na woman wey get ur time be ur own oo. No woman wey love u go the form too busy for u, moreover love grows with time u go learn to love ur pregnant babe... Use ur head
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by TheGift: 5:46pm On May 10, 2023
dawnomike:
Accept the pregnancy and responsibility and proceed to marry the one you want.... Just be sure of what you're going for

Take responsibility for your actions and for your child. But you must not marry the mother of your child just cos you impregnated Her. But remember she remains the mother of your child.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Legendrysailor(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2023
grin grin

Congrats papa benji
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by onlyboyson(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2023
Mary the one you pregnant bro
you no like am but u like her toto
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by theamazonguru(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2023
NoshakingGod:

Irony of life. You love who doesn't love you and who loves you, you don't love the person. Why is it so?

Have you heard the slang, "this life no balance".

This is exactly what it means.

Though it's not always this way.
Some are fortunate to meet those who they love and who love them in return but for many it's not the same.

I personally didn't marry who I loved.
I married who loved me.
But over time the love from my side grew and we are enjoying life together.
15 years together, getting better everyday.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ALFADOS(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2023
Close your eyes and take a deep breath and then open your eyes, the answer will be in front of you.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Blendy77(f): 5:53pm On May 10, 2023
Why do men value women who dont hav their time? U love someone when doesnt hav time for you because of her shop even on weekends. So when u marry do u think that will change? Instead of u to love the one that has ur time you are here confused. Maybe state what and what you u want in a wife, score both women and go for the one wt the higest score. If caring, has time for me and very fertile are part of ur criteria, u hav a wife material already
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by atiku4President(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2023
Love the one you impregnated, then.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Slynation(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2023
Perhaps you should ask the preeq that put you in this current situation...

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ggood: 5:56pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

But because the one I love does not give me enough time, I can't totally use that to say she doesn't love me. She has a shop which she has to open and stay till 8/9pm before she closes. After then, she needs get to her house and tidy one or two things and before she's done with all of that, it might be late for her to still come see me. Another is she might be tired and needs rest
silly excuses
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by We4all: 6:00pm On May 10, 2023
nkemdi89:
My boyfriend got another girl pregnant due to distance, he barely knew her and she insist on keeping the child, but he still going ahead to marry me . Both of them are irresponsible, but the girl feels she could use pregnancy to trap him . So many baby mamas today are as result of ladies thinking they van play smart over a man.

You're even making excuses for your boyfriend. Did she rape him?
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by nedekid: 6:03pm On May 10, 2023
If that one was available and giving you back to back, kukuma marry her naa? The devil you know is better than the angel you don't.
This one has proven she can carry engine, 4 cylinder, you never know maybe 8 cylinder (twins) . What if the other no fit carry ordinary 2 stroke engine nko.
Anyway, belle is no reason, a simple medical procedure in a proper hospital and belle don vamoose. cool
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by kwasoly(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

When she was giving you mind blowing sex shebi you ask us how to sort it out?
Young man carry your cross
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by nkemdi89(f): 6:04pm On May 10, 2023
We4all:

You're even making excuses for your boyfriend. Did she rape him?
I am not making excuses, I said both of them are irresponsible.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2023
A perfect description of you can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Algold: 6:06pm On May 10, 2023
You are waiting for busy somebody, your life will be so miserable, to the extend she define what happens or not.
She ain't busy at all, she doesn't fancy you in any way...

You could be fourth option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.