Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? (30212 Views)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Solababa91(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2023
She does not have time for you, you were frustrated to the point you impregnated another lady, yet youre saying you love her and want to marry her? Be sincere with yourself if you do marry her won't you still continue in your promiscuity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by phamousDC1(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2023
Are u sure, she is actually busy or doesn't have time for u... Follow person wey get ur time oo

Before u go still de go beg for time and attention for inside marriage
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by samwillyco1(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

But because the one I love does not give me enough time, I can't totally use that to say she doesn't love me. She has a shop which she has to open and stay till 8/9pm before she closes. After then, she needs get to her house and tidy one or two things and before she's done with all of that, it might be late for her to still come see me. Another is she might be tired and needs rest

Oga forget the busy stuff she don like you.
My girl have her own shop and she opens everyday before 7am and closes by 9pm but always come over whenever I want her to come, atimes I will to her shop to pick her up, if I want her to come over after work. Secondly she comes over to my house every Sunday
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by davillian(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

Switch to the woman that loves you and then learn to love her....
If you don't love her enough to marry her pls don't even bang her and dump your semen inside her...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by grandstar(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001

The answer to your present dilemma is simple and most Nairaland will support it:

Tell the lady you're deeply in love with that you've impregnated another and despite that , she's the one you love.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by GVTAsiwaju(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

If someone loves you that will find away to get in touch... Its better to stay with a woman that loves you than the one you love. Stay with the pregnant babe he's the woman for you.

How are you so sure that the one you love would ever get pregnant sef?

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by micxwell(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

why
Lots of misspelt words.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Captain0823: 6:20pm On May 10, 2023
Alaye you haven't got married to her... Pick the one you feed with your sperm home let her be your 5 and 6....

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by zezebabs: 6:22pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

brother, please Marry the Girl that love you, don't marry the one you love crazily, in most cases, the woman you love is probably in love with someone else, the girl that love you will stay with you inside G wagon and inside small Camry if things changes a little, if the girl you got pregnant love you, Go for her, life is short, time wait for no MAN

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by WorldRichest: 6:24pm On May 10, 2023
fyzaila:
You're a very very very very^100 irresponsible fellow. Untill men start controlling what's dangling between their legs we will still keep having senseless and irresponsible men in the society. Nonsense and ingredient.

Ontop another person matter?
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by iInjureHerYansh: 6:24pm On May 10, 2023
You don't intend to bla bla and you don't support bla bla bla but you couldn't pull out. Nonsense and werey

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2023
micxwell:
Lots of misspelt words.

am not in a english lesson and in an exam

Of all what i said you picked misspelt words, than forcising on the story ?

The thread is not about correct english spelling
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by skywalker240(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

U have entered one chance....marry the girl wey get bele for u or ready for baby mama things ...

.forget the first girl...she no get ur time...women always find time for the one they truly love...na u dey force urself....
Help me Tek the Guy

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Lanre1st(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2023
Don’t make mistakes of your life, collect the child and Marry the love of your life. Marriage is about Happiness, Love and Encouragement, don’t marry the one that will not give you all these because of a pregnant

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by lomprico(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

Kill the one you don't love. Abi?
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by hardon1(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2023
You are lucky but you don't know
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ufotunang: 6:38pm On May 10, 2023
What do you want me to do... when you were chopping and enjoying the girl did you call.me

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by biggie73(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2023
Just keep the pregnancy. Love is over-rated.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ufotunang: 6:39pm On May 10, 2023
When you were chopping and enjoying the girl you did not come here and ask for advice
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

No brother you don't love the first lady and she didn't tick all the boxes if she does, you'll have not had a second option, you'll have made sure a compromise was reached between you and your first love so that everyone feels loved.

On how you'll manage the situation, you either keep the child or marry the lady. You both have a decision to make

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by hardon1(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2023
Solababa91:
She does not have time for you, you were frustrated to the point you impregnated another lady, yet youre saying you love her and want to marry her? Be sincere with yourself if you do marry her won't you still continue in your promiscuity?

The poster is not thinking straight. You are in love with a woman that have time for you once in two months. If he is wise he would that the woman definitely seeing another man.

One thing I know is that no matter busy a woman is, she crates time for that man she likes.

For me as an individual, I would rather settle for a woman whose love for me is certain than go for someone who I care about but don't know my stance in her heart

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by drimzsmoke(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

U have entered one chance....marry the girl wey get bele for u or ready for baby mama things ...

.forget the first girl...she no get ur time...women always find time for the one they truly love...na u dey force urself....

He wanted to justify why he cheated on a good hard working woman and also looking for whom will support is f**ked up behaviour and you fell for it, well done Mr "advance" DNA, the relationship expert!!!
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by succri(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2023
Them don condition this one
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Babastrong(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2023
In life you must know what you want and go for it.
1. we get solution for small gbola without side effects.
2. If you have troubled by tonsility(belu belu). Please don't cut it. We get a simple remedy for it.
3. It is an ignorance that make you do appendice, if you have, contact us for a solution.
call: zero 8 1 3 4 3 4 two 3 zero 8.
whatsupp: zero eight one 5 6 2 7 2 one zero 4.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ericmor: 6:45pm On May 10, 2023
dawnomike:
Accept the pregnancy and responsibility and proceed to marry the one you want.... Just be sure of what you're going for

You said it all
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by sharone21(f): 6:47pm On May 10, 2023
miketayo:

You are too wise

Not at all.... He just has a warped mind about women.... Mistaking all women with women from his region.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ufotunang: 6:47pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

I don't intend to birth children from different women.
...but when you were sleeping with her you did not know it can lead to pregnancy
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by drimzsmoke(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Really....So you're sensitive to insult but you don't RESPECT YOURSELF!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ufotunang: 6:48pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

I don't intend to birth children from different women.
...then why did you use condom.,. that can prevent pregnancy
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by InvertedHammer: 6:48pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

/
The only problem is that you factored in only your feelings. How do you know that the one that doesn't have your time loves you or will even agree to marry you?

/
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by felifeli: 6:50pm On May 10, 2023
This is the most responsible question I have ever read. If true I congratulate you for not knowing what to do. God bless your brilliant brain...or whatever
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Boldtrust(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

Whaaaat?

1. What are your "marital boxes"? How is a woman who barely has time for you a "good wife material"? Our generation has redefined marriage. No wonder we have too many issues.

2. Take care of the baby but you don't necessarily need to marry the mother. That she has your baby doesn't necessarily mean you must get married. It can ruin you both.

3. What do you not love in the pregnant lady? Does she have some attitude that'd make her a bad wife? Or is it just your absence of "chemistry"? Getting married for love is delusional and naive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olubunmi Kama: My Husband’s Siblings Seized Our Properties After His Death / Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband / How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.